Chapter 1

Holding onto her

"Hyung!"

I heard a familliar voice from the arrival hall and i tried to search for it in the crowd. A smile formed as I could easily spot whose voice it belonged to. Who wouldn't, i mean with arms in the air like that? Even though years had pass, "Somethings will never change", i mumbled to myself. I brisked myself towards the familliar person but i came to a halt when i noticed some changes, physically-wise he had going on compared to 3 years ago. He stand there with a huge welcoming grin on his face but soon became puzzled by the pause. Indeed, he changed alot. He looked more mature now and he's wearing the trenchcoat that i gave him as a gift on christmas by mail last year. Aww, he's wearing my gift!

"Are you going to just stand there and look at me? Is that how you treat your brother who miss having you around for the past 3 years and who especially came down to the airport to fetch you home? hello?? Don't i deserve a brotherly hug after 3 years?" he paused, understood the look that i had on my face, "I know i look good in the coat you gave me for christmas last year. You don't have to look at me that way you know..." he nagged while waving his hands towards my face and with that my thoughts were being interrupted. 

"I miss you too, kyu" i blurted out. 

I tooked off the shades that i had on and opened my arms widely to hug him, my younger brother. We stayed like that for a moment and suddenly, "h-hyung! can't breathe! and this is getting weird." I gave him a last squeeze and we pulled away immediately. "So sorry, bro! Just can't contain myself," i smiled to myself.

"Let's go! Mum is waiting for us at home and you need to meet my fiancee."

"Well, look at you. Being all man up and getting married in a few days time." i .

He smirked and let out a small chuckle. His face turned red and pulled my luggage as we walked out of the airport.

-in the car-

"hyung, how was London?" 

"It's great and its still the same as how we last visited it during high school with mum and dad. Except during chtistmas, the decoration and carnivals were much more festive compared to last few years though" i answered with a smiled plastered on my face.

"How are you?"

I turned towards my right taking a look on my younger brother's face who is concentrating on driving his car. "What do you mean, 'how are you'? i'm fine obviously."

"Hyung, theres only me and you in here," he said with one hand on the steering wheel and the other in the air; shooting up a finger and doing a circular motion showing the surrounding of the car. Then, he continued. "You can just be clean with me, hyung. Don't bottle up anymore. I'm sure if i was not getting married it will take forever for you to decide to get your home, right? Between men and brothers, you know you can just tell me anything..." he ended his persuasion with a raised on the eye brows. 

I know what he meant by it. I completely understood. But i want my return to Seoul, to my family as a new beginning for me. I could feel the smile that i have previously lost in the evoked of emotions. I want to forget the pain. I'm sure right now, after 3 years, after i left for London and came back, probably she's already married with him. I should be happy for her if she is already married and became a wife of someone right? Even if it's not me. Siwon, you can't be selfish. You have to move on. Yes, i have to move on! I stretched my arms a lttle and looked to my left to just wiped away a tear that was about to escape. I can do this!

I got back to my senses and put that smile back on my face and said, "Yah! Jinja, how can you not trust your hyung, huh? I am really fine. So, don't worry." 

I continued, "So, how's the wedding preparation? A few more days, huh? Less than a week, right?" I asked him that in attempt to change the subject. So, he'll stop talking about that and i'd be able to not think about her.

"Oh, that we're done with that." For the rest of the ride, we talked about the wedding and gosh, i've never seen kyuhyun this excited and happy before. He's eyes just lighted up when he talked about it. Seeing him like this, made me feel so happy inside. Can't wait to see the actual wedding though, wondering whether he'll still be like this or as nervous as other grooms that was about to get married.

-reached-

When we got out of the car, kyuhyun and I took out the luggages and shopping bags that i've brought. While doing so, i could not help but to notice an extra car in our parking garage. Theres mum's car. That's probably kyuhyun's fiancee's car and the other one is... hmm, whose car is that? It was still 430 in the evening and knowing how much of a workaholic dad is, its impossible for him to leave the office just to welcome me home.

"kyuhyun, did dad just bought a new car?" i asked.

"huh? what do you mean?" he looked up after closing the door to the boot of his car. 

"Oh god! About that, i need to tell you something, hyung..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Authors's note;

hey, i am sorry for the flaws, i know this is kindda boring and i am not much of a writer but i tried.