Strangers

It's Fate: A little thing called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo stepped backwards after he saw Naeun lying on the floor while holding her stomach. She was in pain and he can’t bear to see her like this. He wanted to hold her but it will surely be a bad move now that her boyfriend was there too.

Taemin gulped, his eyes were looking straight at Naeun. He looked at her thinking he saw this kind of reaction before. He knew what was happening to her. He bended his knees and  places his arm at her back to lift her.

“Naeun?” He said. His voice was shaking. After that, he wipes her cold sweat on her forehead.

“Let’s bring her to the hospital!” Jinri yelled. She woke his sensations and Taemin immdediately lifted Naeun who is still suffering from pain.

They ran through the elevator but Jinri suddenly stopped and turned.

“Ah, Myungsoo-sshi please look after our house.” She said and Myungsoo blinked.

They reached the elevator and Jinri pressed the button, but someone is still using it. They needed to wait since the elevator was still on the highest floor.

After one minute the elevator luckily responded to them and Jinri opens it but she made Taemin to get insode first since he was carrying Naeun.

While they were inside, Jinri kept on looking at Naeun with worried face, because she was crying in pain. She can’t help but to feel sorry for her.   

“Otokke…” Jinri said.

“Naeun… you have to relax yourself…. Inhale, exhale.” Taemin said.

“AHH!” Naeun groaned in pain.

Suddenly, Jinri’s eyes widened and she pats Taemin’s shoulder.

“Ah! Otokke…” she said and she covers .

“What?” Taemin turned and look at her.

“Taemin…she’s… she’s bleeding…. Naeun is bleeding!” Jinri’s voice was shaking while talking to him. Taemin quickly turned and looked at Naeun. He looked down and saw some blood flowing on the floor.

“It hurts… ah..AH..” Naeun groaned and she tightly held Taemin’s shoulder.

When the elevator reaches the basement floor, they immediately ran to the parking lot and Taemin made Jinri picked his car key in his pocket to open the back seat.

Jinri opened it and Taemin slowly laid Naeun’s body on the seat.

“Stay there inside with her. I’ll drive.” Taemin said to Jinri and she immediately got inside the car and lifted Naeun’s head and places in on her lap.

Taemin started the engine and he quickly left the basement parking. He drove faster while he takes a quick glance on his rear-view mirror.

“How is she?” Taemin asked.

“She’s holding it in.” Jinri said while wiping Naeun’s sweat

“We’ll be there in a minute.”

Taemin turned his car and luckily he reaches hospital in only five minutes. He parked near the emergency and quickly got out of the car. He immediately opened the back seat and carried Naeun again in his arms. He ran to the emergency department and Jinri followed him.

“Excuse me! Excuse me!” Taemin said and a doctor and two nurses quickly responded to them. They quickly gave them a stretcher.

“Here sir please lay her here.” The doctor said to Taemin and he immediately laid her on the stretcher. After that they pushed it with Taemin and Jinri until they reached the emergency room.

“Otokke…” Jinri said when Naeun was now inside the emergency room.

Taemin was about to go inside but the nurse stopped him.

“Only the patient is allowed inside, sir. We will take care of everything, don’t worry.” The nurse said.

He wets his lips and bites it after. He placed his hands on both waists and turned around to sit in front of the room. He was sitting with his legs wide open. He rubbed his palms closes his eyes while waiting outside.

Jinri on the other hand was walking back and forth in front of the emergency room, crossing her arms, even biting her nails.

Taemin was getting nervous and nervous. He did have the idea of what happened to her and he thought it wasn’t the abnormalities of her monthly period. He felt so nervous that he felt heart wanted to explode and so is his brain.

I wish, I’m wrong…. I wish… this was just a bad dream….

The wait was finally over and the doctor came out of the room. Taemin and Jinri quickly went closer to the female doctor.

“What happened to her?” Taemin quickly said.

“Are you her husband or—”

“Boyfriend. How is she? What happened to her?” Taemin said while shaking.

“She had a miscarriage.”

 

>< 

 

 

Jinri called Krystal and told her what just happened to Naeun. Krystal quickly responded and came to the hospital together with Jongin and Kwoho.

Suho and Eunji came to the hospital too as soon as Jinri called them and told them what happened. Jinri did call Minho too since she felt nervous and worried. She badly needs her fiancé’s warm hug.

“Jinri!” Minho called Jinri who is sitting alone on the bench in front of the emergency room. He was with Suho and the others.

“Oppa!” Jinri stood up and quickly gave Minho a hug.

“What happened?”

“I was so scared. A lot of blood came out of her.” Jinri said.

Then all of them throws Jinri with questions at the same time.

“What happened to her?” Jongin asked.

“What happened? Where’s Taemin?” Kwonho asked.

“Where is he?”  Minho asked.

“Where’s Naeun?” Suho asked.

Eunji wipes his face and yelled,

“SHUT UP! She’s not going to understand if you talked to her like that.” She said.

“Don’t shout it’s not good for our baby.” Suho said.

“Don’t tell me what to do. I know what I’m doing.”

Eunji sighs and held Jinri’s shoulder and asked,

“Ok. Jinri… Tell us. Tell us what happened.” She said.

Jinri gulped and held her breath before speaking.

 “…..Naeun had a miscarriage.” She said.

Everyone’s face turned upside down. They blinked, they covered their mouth, they bit their lips, every one took a long silence.

“She had…. what?” Kwonho breaks the silence.

“The doctor said she was more than four weeks pregnant. And she believes that Naeun doesn’t know it.” Jinri said.

“..What?” Eunji said.

“She bled heavily when we took her here. She was really in pain.” Jinri said and a tear fell from her eyes, Minho immediately wipes it using his thumb.

“…how is she?” Krystal said.

“She’s now ok… but the doctor is still checking up on her.”

“Where’s Taemin?” Suho asked.

“He left….He left as soon as the doctor explained to him everything.”

“What?” Jongin frowned.

“I don’t know what happened since the doctor talked to him privately….then when I saw him… he was so shocked and left… He didn’t even turn around when I called him… He was walking like a dead person…. I didn’t bother to follow him since I went back in the apartment to get some clothes for Naeun since her dress was full of blood...”

“Oh my God..” Eunji said. Suho assisted her and forced her to sit since Eunji was really in state of shock about everything.

“Jongin, Kwonho use my car, find Taemin as soon as possible. Bring him back.” Suho said.

“I will help too.” Minho said.

“Thanks. Call us if you already saw him.” Suho said.

“Ok.”

“Let’s go.” And the three guys left.

Krystal sat beside Eunji. They were all shock and can’t think straight at the moment. Eunji closes her eyes and held Suho’s hands. She pulled him to sit beside her so she can laid her head on his shoulder.

“I can’t believe it’s happening….” Eunji said.

“They will be ok…” Suho said.

“How can he just leave?” Krystal said.

“Actually….. something bad happened before that...” Jinri suddenly said and faces them.

“What is it?” Eunji lifted her head and looks at her.

“Taemin and Myungsoo fought outside, in the corridor..” she said.

“They fought?” Suho frowned.

“What?…” Eunji held her forehead and then she buried her face on her palms. Suho was alarmed and checks on her.

“Are you ok, do you want to go home?” he said.

“No….. I’m ok…….Jinri, can you tell us everything? I mean in every detail.” Eunji said.

“I was in the kitchen and Naeun was preparing herself since she and Taemin planned to go on a date today.”

“Ok, what happened next?”

“Then after that we heard something outside…. We got curious, and decided to check…. then we found Taemin and Myungsoo punching each other…. Naeun tried to stop Taemin but she got pushed away by them and fell on the floor…”

“Why did she do that? It’s dangerous.” Krystal said.

“Yeah… but…I did also stop them, and like Naeun, I got pushed away too…..then while I tried to stop them again…. we suddenly heard Naeun from behind… she was groaning in pain, she was holding her stomach and that was only when the two stopped themselves from fighting…”

“My God…. I don’t know what to say…. The two of them are now suffering….” Eunji said.

Then suddenly the female doctor came out and they all stood up to talk to her.

“Doctor, how is she? We are her friends.” Eunji said.

“She’s now ok…. Her bleeding may continue for five to ten days but it’s not heavy like what just happened. Though she still needs to get back here for another ultrasound so that we can check if the blood is really all out…” the doctor said.

“Thank you doctor.” Suho said.

“It’s nothing…She can go home now and make sure she eats fruits and vegetables, her body is kinda weak and she’s underweight it may be due to stress…”

“Otokke…. I should’ve look after her… I’m her housemate… I’m such a failure… I should have notice it…” Jinri said she cries.

“Does she know she’s pregnant?” Eunji asked the doctor.

“The patient said she doesn’t know. Actually, it’s understandable, since she was only four weeks pregnant.”

“Why did she bleed heavily?”

“It could be due to stress. Excessive bleeding can happen due to mental strain…. Right now all she needs are your full support. Anyway, excuse me, I need to see the other patients. You can now visit her.”

Eunji gulped and raised her hand and places it on her chest. She felt nervous to see Naeun. She was more than a friend to her, more like a sibling that’s why she felt sorry and she felt hurt to see her in this kind of state.

They slowly opened the emergency room. Eunji lead them and Suho was standing beside her then Krystal and Jinri followed them from behind.

They were walking slowly while getting closer to her. They found her lying on side position with her back facing them. They all knew she was crying since they can hear her and her body was shaking.

“Naeun?” Eunji said softly and her tears started to flow.

She immediately wipes it and sat beside the stretcher and gently Naeun’s back.

“…..You know….. the doctor said… you need to eat lots of food….. she said your slim waist is not y anymore….” Eunji joked but she said it while crying.

Jinri and Krystal started to cry while watching them.

“……She said that you need to eat vegetables…..I know you don’t like eating vegetables, right?.... too bad.. but she said you have to eat it….” Eunji said and she cries hard. Suho went beside her and gently her back.

Naeun cries hard and she finally turned to face them.

“…Unnie….. I’m sorry…. I didn’t know…. I didn’t know….I’m sorry….” Naeun said and she hugs her.

“Sssshhh….. it’s ok…. It’s ok….ssshhhh…” Eunji hugged her in return and gently pats her back.

Naeun cries heavily while holding Eunji tightly.

“Naeun…….maybe it’s not the right time yet……. you said God already planned something for us, right?..... He knows what’s the right thing to do.….. you have to remember…. what happened doesn’t mean God doesn’t love you…” She said.

The two girls who were crying from behind were still crying and Suho gave them tissues.

Naeun let go of Eunji and buried her face on the palms of her hand and continues to cry. Eunji gently her shoulder and she speaks again,

“Remember when I was so down…. and feeling like the world is against me and I wanted to give up?...... you smiled at me and said… that God only gives His hardest battles….. to His strongest soldiers…..i didn’t forget that…… because it made me realized that I was not alone….. that I have you…   He gave it to you….. not because he wanted to hurt you…but because he knows how strong you are…”

Naeun lifted her head and faces her.

 “I’m sorry….” Naeun said.

“Ssshhh.. no… no one is at fault here…so don’t blame yourself….” Eunji said.

“….If you keep crying…. You’ll be more in pain….” Krystal suddenly said and wipes her tears.

“I’m sorry….” Naeun said.

“Why did you stress yourself?......Why you didn’t tell us how lonely you were? …… You should’ve told us… we are your friends, right? …you know we can’t say no to you…. ” Krystal said and she cried again.

“I’m sorry… I’m really sorry….”

“…Don’t say sorry….  we should be the one to say that word….. we should’ve look after you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter