Chapter 9

Blood Love [HAITUS]

*Back to JunSoo's POV*

 

I rolled around my bed all night. In the morning, I ended up on the floor with Kevin playing with my fingers.

“Whoa… how did I ended up on the floor?” I asked Kevin.

“I don’t know how, but you were rolling around last night and sleep talking. You said that you’re changing, that you don’t have much time to live as a human,” Kevin replied, still playing with my fingers.

“Okay… anyways I gotta go and get dressed and if you want to have a black eye I suggest you leave,” I told Kevin, who playfully covered his eyes.

Kevin left as I got my books ready and got dressed.

“Bye guys,” I said as I got out of my dorm, and grabbing a juice box that was on the dining table.

“Wait, Soo!” someone called.

I turned back and saw Kris and his group running after me.

“How you’re feeling?” BaekHyun asked me.

“Fine, why?” I replied.

“We heard you screaming last night, but it wasn’t so loud,” BaekHyun said, winking at me for some reason. wtf

“Oh. Anyways I have to go now,” I replied.

“What subjects you have now?” Kris asked me.

“SOSE, Maths and English,” I told tem

“Same,” they all said.

Honestly, I would like to have some company in my classes. I only have Mirae in SOSE and Maths.

“Come on, let’s go.”

 

*In English class*

 

“Soo, can you help me on this word?” Xuimin asked me, doing the puppy dog eyes.

“This word is ‘Vampire’ it is a noun and a mythical creature that is believed to drink human blood, prying on humans at night and have incredible strength and speed than the average human,” I said, looking at my book that I’m reading.

Xuimin fell silent when I finished explaining, talking note of what I said, because the teacher said so.

I don’t have to take notes since I was born in Australia, native english speaker here.

 

*At my dorm*

 

“JunSoo, can you please come to the living room?” Xander asked me, through my door, since me and Kevin are laughing at my photos and taking selfies.

“Okay,” both of us replied, making us laugh.

Kevin suddenly lifted me up and got out of our room and he started tickling me at my waist. I laughed and yelped for him to stop.

“Okay…” everyone said.

I looked up and saw B2st here too. Kevin slowly put me down on a couch and sat next to me.

“We need to talk about last night and this early morning, Soo,” Xander seriously said and mentioned B2st to sit down on the couch and the rest sat on the floor.

“I also need to tell you guys a few things too,” I said, fiddling with my fingers.

“Go ahead, JunSoo,” JungHyung said.

“Okay, last night I went out for a walk cuz I had a really bad nightmare about the Outcasts wanting to give up my soul to them,” I started.

“We need more information,JunSoo,” DooJoon said, leaning more towards me.

I told them everything even the burning pain and how GD threatened me and how I met him and his group at the school yard, but he said that he wanted my blood.

“This is unforgivable!!” Kiseop and DongHo said.

“Why can’t he just leave her alone?!” AJ asked no one.

“He can’t, his needs her blood. According to my experiences with him, he’ll never stop until he gets what he wants,” Soohyun said.

“We all fought against him before, but failed. Before that we also became his followers, we are ashamed to be,” Kibum said, putting his head into his hands, covering his face.

“Can it be that Soo is actually turning into one of us?” Kevin suddenly asked.

Everybody all turned to him; even I’m shocked to hear that.

“If it is, she will turn into a vampire who preys upon human blood, but if we made the progress faster, by changing her ourselves, she won’t pry on humans,” Kevin said his opinion, looking at me.

“Kevin does have a point there,” GiKwang said, winking at Kevin.

“Okay, when we changed, everybody felt the burning pain, right?” DongWoon asked

“Yeah, of course everybody did,” Hoon said, making the are-you-stupid look.

“Then it’s obvious that JunSoo is turning into one of us,” DongWoon pointed out, looking worried.

“Why are you guys scared?” I asked everybody.

“No of us want to do, but Xander did it to us, he turned us all into vampires, cuz he wanted to save our lives,” HyungSeung said, patting Xander’s shoulder, who’s sitting on the ground.

“Ahh… the good old days. Remember when BAP tried to challenge us in hunting? Haha it was so funny!” Xander said, making everybody laugh, but me.

“So BAP and you guys are vampires, the good ones?” I asked when they all finished laughing.

“Yes, but we’re not the only ones here, EXO, SHINee, 2ne1 and IU are vampires too. But 2ne1 and IU drink human blood,” DongHo said, trying to sound smart.

“So are EXO and SHINee the only good ones, apart from you guys?” I asked.

Everybody nodded.

“Just to let you know, we are one coven or family and so is EXO and SHINee,” Eli said.

“How about BAP?” I asked, looking at Eli.

“They’re with us now, ever since they lost the hunting race,” Eli replied, “And they’re not full vampire, they are half,” he added.

“Half?” I repeated.

“Yeah, it means their father was in love with a human, making a Halfling, but they will grow into a full vampire,” Eli said, smiling when I did a what-the face.

As if on cue, someone knocked the door.

“That’s them,” everybody said.

“Come in guys,” Xander said as he got up and opened the door.

“Thanks, old man, hyung,” BAP said, bowing to Xander and to us.

“Wow one human here,” they whispered to each other.

“I heard that,” I said, playing with Kevin’s finger from boredom, and then he suddenly tickled me.

“Stop that!” I said, laughing and squealing and moving away from Kevin.

DongHo then came over and sat down between me and Kevin. Kevin stopped tickling me and sulked, folding his arms in front of him.

One of the boys in BAP pretended that they were shot and played dead and jumped back up.

“Sit on the ground, cuz there no room for you guys,” Xander said pointing to the ground.

“I‘ll talk to you guys later, but before that, why are you here?” Xander said.

“We’re here to talk to you people,” YongGuk said, looking really serious.

“Okay, what is it?” DooJoon asked.

“We saw 2ne1 and IU with the Outcasts around three am in the morning,” YongGuk told us.

“They wanted revenge,” he added.

“For their human servants, we turned them to save them from the torture that those girls did to them,” SooHyun explained to me.

“Is that all?” JungHyung asked.

“Yes, hyung,” Zelo said.

And they left.

“I think we better get going,” YongGuk said, turning back.

I noticed that DaeHyun’s feet are not touching the ground.

He’s hovering?!

“Is DaeHyun hovering?” I asked no one.

“Yeah,” everybody answered me.

“Every vampire has extra talents or powers,” DongHo said.

“Xander hyung is a shield, SooHyun hyung can control the element Earth, AJ hyung can control animals, Kibum hyung can control water, Eli hyung controls fire, Kiseop hyung is a mind reader, Hoon hyung controls the wind, Kevin hyung can moves things with his mind and I’m a future reader,” DongHo told me.

“That’s so….. AWESOME!!!” I squealed, jumping up and down on my seat.

“And DooJoon hyung controls ice, HyungSeung hyung can blind a person and make them see nightmare that they don’t ever want to see again, JungHyung hyung can cause someone pain, mentally, I can transform into an object, GiKwang can clone himself and other people and DongWoon controls emotions around him,” YoSeob explained to me, each member doing their powers too.

“OMG!! I LOVE THIS WORLD!!” I squealed again.

“We too should get going,” DooJoon said, getting up and bowed then left the dorm with the others.

“Are you hungry, Soo?”  Eli asked me.

I nodded and my stomach growled.

Everybody laugh, “LOL food for the human.”

 

*Twenty minutes later*

“Wow Eli, I didn’t know you can cook human food. This is so delicious~,” I praised him.

I put the dish away and washed as I finished eating. I looked at the time and it is seven-thirty pm.

“I’ll think I’ll call it a night, good night looking at me sleep,” I joked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry if there was spelling mistakes!! >.<