Chapter 23

Blood Love [HAITUS]
Chapter 23
*Eli’s POV*

 

“Ah~ I’m sooooooo bored,” I complained to the members, stretching my arms and my legs outwards, “JunSoo’s sleeping; I wanna play Tug-The-Table with her.”

I yawned again, for the millio- you know what? I’m done counting. And I’m hungry. My throat burned with anticipation.

“Guys, I’m going out,” I said, opening the door and stepping out the door.

I stood outside the school, inhaling the fresh forest air; a hint of my prey’s blood in the trees.

I ran to the source of my food and climbed, driven by my thirst of hunger. The higher I climbed the more I can hear the thumping heart of my prey, it sounds so beautiful to my ears.

My thirst is finally satisfied after a few minutes of hunting down ten preys. I lay down on the soft grass, feeling the soft yet sharp texture of the grass in my hands. I started humming to the rhythm of the wind as it blows into my face, whipping my styled hair everywhere.

“Hello,” a quiet voiced called out from behind me.

I instantly jumped to my feet and crouched ready for any attack. This guy ain’t no human to scare- wait, scare’s not the right word. Creep, yeah that’s the one. This guy ain’t no human to creep up on me. Well, maybe some people can creep up on me if I’m that distracted.

“Who are you?” I hissed through my teeth.

“Let’s just say that I’m your race but not your kind,” he said, stepping out of the shadows and slowly laid down on the grass on the right of my spot. (What’s Jun meant to say was that he’s from the school but not in the same year as Eli.)

He stared at me like I’m crazy as I look at him in fear of what he is. I tensed up even more (if that’s even possible), waiting for him to go on.

“Sorry, I’m just kidding, didn’t know you’ll take it so seriously.”

He hesitated for a while, “I’m a new transfer student.”

He inhaled loudly and exhaled as I sat down, calming down.

“It’s been awhile since I’ve been surrounded by the scent of nature, and of course I’m a nature person,” he spoke out loud, his face facing towards the sky as if he never seen it.

“I think I should go back now,” I said, trying to excuse myself, right after he said that. I didn’t mean to be rude, but I seriously need to get back cause JunSoo’s probably awake now.

I slowly got up but was stopped in my tracks. I turned to look back at him, my eyes telling him to hurry up and say what he wanna say.

“What your dorm number?” he asked, smiling as if he already knew the answer.

“Number 6, why?” I said back at him, tugging my arm away from his grasp.

He grinned, “Same.”

“I’m back, guys,” I announced myself, opening the door and letting myself and the transfer student in.

“Wait here,” I stopped him from taking any step further than the door and also the members should be probably freaking out by now.

I walked into the living room and sat down in the sofa, waiting for the confrontation that I am about to face.

“Why is he here, Eli?!” SooHyun asked; his voice full of hatred, tensing up as soon as he saw the transferred student at the door.

“New dorm mate,” I simply said, lying down on my back.

“A new dorm mate?” Xander repeated, coming out from the shower with a towel covering his lower body.

I grunted a ‘yes’ as I covered my eyes with my hands, wanting to be alone now.

Xander walked off into the kitchen I think.

“Hey, Xander, don’t act like you don’t care. Hey!” SooHyun shouted, chasing Xander into the kitchen.

A few minutes of Xander and SooHyun arguing passed. I didn’t notice that the transferred student still stood at the door until he said something.

“She’s here,” the transferred student whispered.

“Who’s here?” I asked, looking up to see no one at the door.

“Hey, where are you, transfer student?” I shouted out throughout the dorm, but to no avail.

Does the transferred student even have a name? He never told me his name nor had I.

 

*JunSoo’s POV (You)*

 

“Wake up, JunSoo, hey, wake up,” I hear someone gently whispered into my ear and shaking me lightly.

“Mm… five more minutes, JunHwa (Ur bro, remember?),” I said sleepily, moving to find a comfortable spot on my bed, but failed to find one when I fell off my bed.

“Okay, I’m up, I’m up,” I repeated, sitting up, and hitting someone on the head.

“Oh my god,” I cursed under my breath.

“Are you okay?” Kevin asked with his voice full of worry.

“I am obviously not okay,” I replied; full of annoyance and touching my forehead lightly.

Suddenly everything seemed to be blurred out from my vision as soon as opened my eyes.

“Whoa, okay … I am not okay,” I announced, falling back into my pillow as if it can help me in this state.

Everything that happened last night started to flood back to me. GD confessing to me was a shock, what’s more of a shock was when Kevin came barging in the room that GD and I were in and he had red eyes. He looked at me like I’m food, not his date.

I don’t know what to do, there’s a hole in my chest that I can’t get rid of. I don’t know what’s happening to me right now, but I can’t just be silent and let the pain take my life. I don’t know what I’m thinking anymore. I don’t know what’s wrong with me.

I closed my eyes and sat up again and a tear escaped from my grasp and slides down my face.

“Hey, it’s okay, JunSoo,” Kevin said, trying to comfort me, but it’s too late.

“I-I don’t know w-what to do anymore!!” I shouted into my hands as tears fell uncontrollably down onto my blanket.

“J-Jun-S-,” Kevin started to say but his voice kept on shaking that I didn’t notice he was calling me.

“JunSoo,” someone whispers softly. The voice seems similar.

“Yes?” I answered, my voice shaking, lifting my head from my hands, wiping the tears away off my face, sniffling it away too.

I looked up at the doorway and stared at the figure at the door.

“Hey, where are you transfer student?” Eli shouted in the distance.

“L-Lee Ju-n-Young?” I stuttered and looked again at the figure in front of me.

In the corner of my eye I saw Kevin tensing and grabbing the bed sheets tightly in his hands when he heard the name.

“Jun?” I repeated, tears of sadness and happiness forming at my eyes.

“Soo?!” Jun threw back at me, walking slowly to me.

Kevin was tensed up as soon as he saw Jun walking to me. My heat felt alive again, everything came back to normal; the light walking its way towards me. The hole in my chest is closed up. I’m so happy and angry at the same time now.

“Jun!! Where have you been all this time?! For six years!! Where have you been?!” I started to shout even though I don’t want to right now, but I can’t stop venting out my anger onto Jun. But I’m glad that he’s here today, the memory of last night kept on creeping up on me, It just reminds me of what happened six years ago.

 

*Flashback/Memories* (this is when you are 11 years old)

 

“Jun, Jun, where are you going?” I asked in a cute tone, skipping towards Jun. The leaves fell everywhere on his head, but he didn’t care as he haven’t brushed them away yet.

Kids yell in the distance, chasing each other. It’s so peaceful, walking with Jun I mean, he’s sometimes quiet but not when he wants to say something.

“Home,” he simply said, his voice expressionless, not facing me and continued to walk out of the park. As usual, always the cold guy.

“So, then … can I come to your house?” I asked, back hugging him to get his attention. His skin was cold as usual. He suffered a rare disease that make his skin cold even though he always say that he’s warm. What’s it call again? I can’t remember.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean my house, I mean I’m going back to Korea, Soo,” Jun said quietly as he turned around when I let go of him.

I froze at that statement. “Y-you’re joking, right?”

I could physically feel the serirousness in the air.

“Of I’m kidding, Soo, did you actually think I’ll leave you behind?” Jun reassured me, laughing off the seriousness in his eyes.

His laugh always seems calm me down. Okay, I think that sounded weird.

“Jezz, you have to stop teasing me, Jun, I almost had a heart attack,” I scolded Jun playfully, punching him on the arm.

“Ahh~ that hurt, Soo, please keep that strength of your’s away from me,” he complained, rubbing his arm and moving away from me.

“JunSoo, where have you been?! Mom and dad were so worried!” JunHwa shouted at me, running towards and eyeing Jun supiciously.

“Me and Jun were just walking in the park,” I explained, giggling a bit becauase of the glaring competition between Jun and my brother.

“Hyung~ don’t we have to go?” I asked, doing aegyo, clinging onto JunHwa’s arm.

The reason why I called my brother ‘hyung’ is because I heard that he wanted to have a younger brother and so I made a deal with him. He’ll give me half of his pocket money/piggy bank and I’ll act as the little brother that he desires to have.

“Tomorrow I’m going to your house to play Minecraft, okay, Jun?” I decided, my  voice is way too nice to be nice.

Jun noodded his head violently, his eyes wide enough for me to know that he won’t back down cause I’m sure he doesn’t want to see my other side.

“Bye, Jun,” I waved, dragging my bro along with me as we walk back home.

After we walked five metres away from him, I looked back at Jun. He stared back at me, his eyes were flooded by sadness and guilt and he looked at the ground. It was a glimpse but I didn’t feel easy about this. I looked back at JunHwa, pullling a puzzled face at him, but he didn’t see me cause he was looking ahead of him.

 

Today’s Saturday and as I promised to myself, I’ll go to Jun’s house with my laptop in my hands. I knocked on his front door and waited for someone to open the door, well, to be honest, I was waiting for Jun to open the door himself. Slowly, ever so painfully, anxiety creeped into my viens. I looked through the window on the right.

No one.

No one at the dinner table.

No one sitting in front of the TV.

No one drinking weird green liquid.

No one laughing.

No music playing.

No one singing.

Tear threaten my eyes as I thought back to yesterday in the park, what Jun said was true. He’s going back to Korea even though he said he was joking. The pain… the pain in my chest it’s―it’s unbearable. I wanted to bang the door until my hands bled. I want Jun … I want Jun to come and say that it’s okay and that he’ll stay with me. I want everything to be back to normal. I want …. I want…

My eyes finally gave way for the tears to flow uncontrollaby like a waterfall, staining the front porch. I cried out loud, falling down onto my knees.

“Jun! Jun! Jun!” I yelled through my tears, hitting the wooden floorboards.

Luckily, Jun lived far away from everyone. No one would be able to hear my cry of agnony for miles away. I cired my heart out till it was late in the afternoon.

“Jun…” my voice faded as called Jun one more time.

Suddenly there was a tear in my chest. I held it, wanting the pain to go away.

 

*Flashback ends here* :P

“Didn’t you know how hurt I was?!” I yelled at Jun, getting out of my bed, wanting to hit him.

“Soo,” Jun called me softly, his arms reaching out towards me.

“Why did you lie to me?” I asked him, my voice dropping, letting his arms wrapped around me.

I silently cried into Jun’s chest. I can fell his heart beating so hard.

“Why did you lie to me?” I repeated again, forcing myself to stop crying and look at Jun in the eyes.

“I-I just don’t want you to chase me everywhere, begging my parents and not to make you worry,” Jun explained after all those years of me waiting for an answer. He patted my hair, sadness clouding his eyes.

I hugged him again and his skin is still cold as a freezer.

“Are you still sick?” I asked, taking a step back to look at his face. How I miss seeing him.

“Yeah, it’s still with me. Doctor says he can’t find anythi―” Jun replied, before he got interrupted by Kevin.

“*cough* *cough* Are you feeling well, JunSoo?” Kevin asked me, obviously feeling uncomfortable with the skinship that I’m giving to Jun cuz his my bf. He got off of his bed and walked towards me.

Right after Kevin sait that, I immediately felt light-headed. I swayed on my feet before I fell into Kevin’s arm.

“JunSoo~ I brought you some dinner~,” I heard GD say, greeting a few members as he walked towards my room.

Kevin lifted me up, bridal style and carried me to my bed.

“JunSoo? JunSoo?! What happened?” GD asked as soon as he step in, not bothering to acknowledge Jun’s existence.

“Hup-de-dup, I’m fine ,GD. I’m. Fine,” I said, trying to stop him from bombarding me with questions, putting my hands up.

Jun slowly sat down on Kevin’s bed and put his head into his hands as if he just notice something’s wrong.

“Jun, you stink, go take a shower or something,” I said, punching him playfullly on the arm and covering up my nose.

Jun flinched and looked up at Kevin, “She’s not… she’s not that, is she?”

Kevin simply nodded, frowning like he doesn’t want to talk about it. I glared at them, knowing that they’re talking about me, which is just rude cause I’m in the room, geez.

“I don’t need to be reminded, Kevin,” GD spoke to Kevin, sadness and guilt occupied his brown eyes.

Silence followed right after the short conversation.

“So, I brought you Yum Cha,” GD said randomly, in a cute tone, pointing towards the kitchen.

 I instantly smiled at GD and my stomach growled. All heads snapped to wards me. A minute passed wiiht everybody in the room staring at me.

“Umm… I’m sorry?” I seriously didn’t know what to say in this kinda stituation.

I slowly got up fom my bed and saying a ‘I’m fine’ to Kevin before he can help me. I slowly walked to the kitchen. Eli saw me and a smirk grew on his lips.

“Food for the human,” Eli announced to the world, walking to the microwave with a plastic bag.

I think that’s the Yum Cha that GD brought for me. Gotta thanks him latter, but not now, let’s just enjoy the food.

 I sat down at the dinning table. Everybody probably heard our shouting in my room. I’m just saying.

“So, you know the transfe―” Eli started to say before I interrupted him.

“He’s called Jun,” I corrected him, giving Eli a friendly glare. (Does this even exist?!)

“Whatever, so I met him in the forest, you know the one at the back of the school. So, as I was resting, he came out from the shadows and that kinda creep me out but―,” Eli said, before I interrupted him again.

“Get to the point,” I said, looking bored already.

“Anyway, he’s not a supernatural being is he?” Eli asked me, before filtering his mind.

“He’s not, trust me, I’ve known him since birth, never has he once attacked me with baring teeth, red eyes, potions, spells or anything like that,” I reassured Eli, my eye brow disappearing into my hairline.

There was a few seconds of silence when the microwave beeped, making me flinch from the sudden sound. I stood up from my chair and walked to get my food. When I walked back to the dinning table, Eli was nowhere to be seen. That bastard.

I sat down and just stared at my food, my mouth watering from the smell of it.

“Here,” I heard someone quietly said.

I turned my head to the source of the sound and saw GD holding a spoon full of fried rice towards me. Without thinking, I opened my mouth and leaned forward to the fried rice.

“Wahh~ it’s so tasty~ Thanks, GD!” I praised, my mouth still full with fried rice.

He looked away, no tinge of pink in his cheeks of course.

“Y-you’re welcome,” GD said softly, looking at the ground.

If he can blush right now, his ears are probably red and his face would be boiling hot.

“Soo, I’m hungry~” Jun said, walking into the kitchen, holding his stomach.

He leaned towards me and stole the spoon from GD’s hands. He then started shoving foood into his mouth like a hungry wolf.

“Hey! That’s JunSoo’s food!” GD started yelling right besiide me, which, yeah, hurt my ears.

Jun stopped eating and looked at me. He whimpered and pouted at me, “Soo…”

“Half,” I said coldly, not entirely happy that he’s stealing my food. MY food for God’s sake.

Jun took the conntainer and skipped to the living room, taking his sweet time. I got up to sit next to Jun  in the living to keep an eye on him.

“Hey,” I greeted him, then turn to look at him with the container empty.

Wow. Just wow. This ‘lil piece of . I glared at Jun, anger boiling through my viens.

“You ‘lil piece of , give it back!!” I yelled at Jun, pushing him forefully down the couch.

I don’t know what gotten into me but I kneed him and Jun ended up on the floor, groaning about that part.

“Seriously, this is not my day,” I announced, runinng my fingers over my head and crossing my arms together, blowing a loose lock of hair away from my face.

“Soo, honey, just sleep it off,” Xander advised me, coming out from the kitchen.

I ‘hmphed’ and stomped my feet to someone’s bedroom and fell face first into the bed. Tireness soon took control of my eye lids.

 

“JunSoo,” a girl’s called out for me, softly.

I turned around and stepped back in surprised. A blonde short girl around my age, but younger, like fifteen or something, stood before me. Her dress is so in the 16th century.

“Bow to her Majesty, human,” a tall guy in a black cloak spat at me, full on hatred on the word ‘human’ can be heard.

They’re both are definitely vampires. Damn, why so beautiful.

“It’s okay Carlos, we need to treat our guest with respect,” the girl said, smiling at me, forcing the guy to back down.

I looked around me and saw people standing in two lined with a red carpet separatring. Then all of them faced each other. I stiffened and slowly turned to the look at the girl.

“Where am I?” I asked, fear coating my voice.

“Sweetie, you’re in my castle, you should be hourned that you can see my face,” the girl said. I have a feeling that I won’t like this girl.

“Umm.. so who are you?” I asked, maybe just wanting to piss her off, but yeah, I know it’s suicide (?), meh. YOLO.

“Her Majesty, that’s all you humans need to know,” Carlos, I think is his name, answered instead. He’s probably her body guard or something.

“Ahh….Queen Elizabeth the Second?” I guessed, trying to push him off the edge.

“Queen Mary, little girl,” she finally answered my question, waving her hand at  someone.

A young girl in a plain but beautiful white dress came out from one of the lines. I looked at her up and down and notice that she’s shaking so hard. She’s young, she’s like seven or eight years old.

“Y-y-es, Your Maj-j-jesty?” the girl asked, her voice shaking with fear.

“Get JunSoo here to her room, wash her and feed her,” Queen Mary instructed, looking at me the entire time.

Why is she even staring at me for? And that little girl, why is she so scared? Is it the Carlos guy or Queen Mary.

“Umm… do I have something on my face?” I asked her, instinctively touching my face.

 She just laughed at me and waved at the little girl, “Hurry, Grace, take her to her room.”

“Y-yes, Your Majesty,” Grace replied, looking at the ground, not daring to look at me.

Grace slowly beckoned me to come with her and walked out onto the red carpet. I eyed how she fast walked, like she’s tyring to get out of here as fast as possible.

“What’s the hurry?” I finally spoke up, walking longer strides to catch up to her. You and your little short legs, Grace.

“Nothing,” she simply answered, looking around from side to side.

“What, are you not allowed to talk to me?” I continued to asked her, looking around too.

She didn’t answer back, which pissed me off acutually, didn’t think that acutually happened but, meh.

“Here’s your room and your food will be on the table,” she finally said something, opening the door for me which is kinda nice, I guess.

“The bathroom’s down your left,” she added, looking at the ground again.

Seriously what’s with her and the ground. Do they have a relationship? She turned and left me without a word.

“Hello there.”

I turned and stepped back in surprise, I held my chest telling him that he gave a heart attack.

“Sorry, didn’t expect someone like you here, thought you were one of those girls who just can’t talk trying to sneek in my room,” he said.

“Oh okay. So um, what kinda someone am I?” I asked him, a little bit bewildered of what he said.

“Sorry, I haven’t introduce myself yet, my name is Taehyun,” he introduced himself, totally dodging my question with ease. Just you watch Taehun or whatever’s your name.

“JunSoo,” I replied, folding my arms across my chest, trying to sound cold.

“Taehyun, fancy meeting you here with my prize,” that y Queen Mary said, her face expressed nothing.

“Your prize?” I scoffed, my voice full of vemon.

“You,” she said back at me, smiling, showing all her teeth.

I seriously and offically don’t like her now. I’m so done with her now.

“What?!” I snapped, grabbing her collar and shoving her to the wall. Luckily her body guard is not here.

“I wouldn’t do that if I was you,” she said through her teeth, glaring at me.

“Say. It. Again,” I slowly said, tightening my hold on her collar.

She didn’t answer back but instead put her head on the crook of my neck and it. But before I could react I felt something slide into my skin. I flinched and tried to get away but no result came as I was locked into her iron arms. I don’t know what gotten into me but I started to cry soundlessly, like any girl who was assulted.

“M’mam, I think that’s enough,” I heard Taehyun said faintly.

As few seconds pass by as I see my life being drained away.

“M’mam,” he said firmly again before she let go of me.

I dropped to the floor, unable to close my eyes again, tears still staining my face.

Why is this happening to me? Is it just because that I was chosen for this Queen of all vampires? Is it because I’m just a human with delicious blood? What did I do to deserve this? I wish Kevin was here.

 

“JunSoo, wake up.”

I moved to avoid the voice.

“Hey, wake up.”

A hand touched me, nudging my shoulder gently. A few seconds passed and I’m not sure how but I was pushed to the ground.

“Hey, what the?!” I shouted, fully awake now and sitting up straight on my bed.

“Jesus, how long does it take you to get up?” Kevin asked, brushing his hand through his hair.

“I dunno,” I shrugged it off, getting out of bed, that remembering that I was in someone els’s bed.

“Did you carried me into our room?” I aksed, streatching my limbs out.

“Y-yes,” Kevin replied, looking at the gorund, clearly embrarrassed.

“OMG!! I can’t take it anymore, why do you have to be this cute?!” I yelled to the heavens, thanking them for letting Kevin into my life.

“Calm your feels, jeez, Soo,” Jun said, walking into the room oh so casually.

“What are you doing here?” I asked, complettly forgot about Jun eating my lunch.

“What? Can’t I be allowed in the same room as my bestie?” Jun threw back at me.

Him and his mouth, I always lose against them. Damn you Jun. I ignored him and looked at Kevin.

“So, umm… do you want a drink?” I asked, pulling the covers off me and getting up.

“Yeah, apple juice thanks,” Kevin replied, smiling his killer smile. I looked at Kevin, questioning myself why did I asked him that, then I remembered that Jun doesn’t know about him and the rest being vampires.

I’m trying so damn hard not to die again, Kevin. I head Kiseop laughing in the living room right after I had that thought.

I smiled back and quickly walk out the room to the living room to bash Kiseop’s beautiful face up.

“Wh-what, Soo? I didn’t do anything,” Kiseop begged, stepping back to get away from me.

I passed the glass cabinent and grabbed the baseball bat that was there and slowly hit it on my hand.

“Please, Soo, I promise I won’t do it again,” Kiseop continued to begged, already on his knees.

“Don’t. Do. It. Again,” I said, hitting him on the head with each syllable I said.

I know it won’t hurt for Kiseop but I wanna do it for the satisfaction of hitting him. I walked off, throwing the bat to who knows where, and went into the kitchen to get myself, Kevin and Jun some apple juice. I went back and sat down on my bed, Jun gladly took his drink and we silently drank.

“So, umm, Soo, I got invited by my friends to the beach near here, do you wanna come along?” Jun said, looking at me with puupy eyes. And just to let you guys know, I’m weak to puppy eyes.

“Which beach?” I asked, looking through my phone for any messages but there’s none. Some life I have.

“xxxxx Beach,” Jun said, sitting closer to me.

“Yeah, I’m so going there,” I said excited already for the water to go through my toes.

“Alright, it’s on tomorrow, Saturday, you better be ready, Jung JunSoo,” Jun told me, in his authoritive voice which I have never heard him use it before.

After that conversation, I went to the living room again and watched TV with Jun again next to me. For five minutes of watching this random drama I got a message.

The Stylist for You, Bae:

Soo~~~~, are you going anywhere tomorrow?

I laugh out loud because of the name that Mirae saved herself as. The Stylist for You, Bae, really, Mirae? I quickly called Mirae and hear her squealing, fangirling over something.

“Did it work?!! Are you guys together?! OMG!! I’m the best couple maker ever!!!!” Mirae squealed over the phone and I instanly pulled the phone away from my ear.

Jun eyed me with his wtf face and mouthed who’s she.

“A friend,” I whispered back to him, keeping the phone far away for it no to pick up what I said.

And the person that I really wanted to avoid the most right now.

“Hey, hey, hey, Jung JunSoo, answer me. Am I good?” Mirae interrupted our little conversation there.

“Y-yeah,” I quickly said, breaking a cold sweat for no reason.

I looked at Jun with pleading eyes, wanting him to help me get out of this phone call.

Jun streatched his arms above his head and groan as he does so. “Hey, Soo, you need to rest. We were pretty rough, playing around last night,” he said, slurring his voice on the end and putting his arm around my waist, pulling me into his chest.

“What?! What did you guys do?!” Mirae screamed into the phone.

“N-nothing, I swear!!” I shouted back, glaring at Jun.

I then hang up on Mirae and glared at Jun. “I’m so gonna murder you,” I announced, my voice full of intent to kill someone right now, or at least to punch someone.

“You told me to help you.” Jun shruged it off as if it’s no big deal for him.

“At least come up with something decent,” I said back at him, getting up and going into my room.

I heard giggling as I entered the room, the voice belonging to Kevin.

“What?” I questioned, eyeing him as his rolf, holding his stomach.

“We were rough last night?” Kevin asked, wiping his eyes, even though there’s no tear, quotating his fingers too.

“Shut up.” I punched Kevin’s arm, giving myself a bruise.

I sighed and fell on my bed for the third time today. Three minutes pass by silently with Kevin staring at me ever so gracefully.

“Are we offical, Kevin?” I asked out loud, sitting up after a few seconds passed.

 


Hey guys...so im back with a new chapter after a long wait... had another surgery not that it corncers with you guys anyway.

been watching animes naruto, tokyo ghoul ect. and varity shows to get some ideas you know. shcool as always, busy, stressful and stuff.

hope you guys upvote, comment and subscribe if you haven't.

also, ps support the groups that had somehting unfortunate happened to them, espically BTS, EXO, BAP and Girl's Generation. fighting boys, don't let the fans get to you BTS, BAP pls win the court trial and Kris and Luhan hope you guys can live your life to your heart's content. Jessica, hope your business can get more famous than SM and people could should buy your products. this is gott—wait, this IS the worst year in KPOP, like seriously SM and TS, what happened to your brains, it's like gone missing, get your head back into the game, keep your people healthy and stop messing with them.

alright sorry about that little rant/watever talk.

and to clear some things up, JunSoo is you, Jun is your childhood best friend, Mirae is a friend of yours if you forgot, Kevin is your unoffical boyfriend and the rest are just a friend. (this is to the people who were confused)

Thanks for the upvoters who thinks that this story is good/great but maybe need improvements (?)

KISSmeSooVin598

smtown_saranghae 

check out her posters and you should request some. omg they're so good!!!!

and 

exoticsuju

Also a big thanks to the new subbies for you know subscribing duh

Cafellmacha

mylovebigbang

seoppie_143

kpopfan_forever

bambamyeoja

KiseoppieSeok

kpoploversamantha01

nienatjk

YE_Jihyun

Borlarjhi

So here's some memes/gifs to make your day/night even better

 

 

 

and that's all, hope you guys like it and see you soon, maybe?

[CONTENTID3]Surround text in your story with these tags to display it here[/CONTENTID3]