Chapter 17

Blood Love [HAITUS]
{{
Chapter 17
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A
“Whatever, just gimme it,” I said, ignoring the comment Mirae said.

I took the bikini from Mirae and we left.

“Wanna ride?” Kevin asked, holding his arms out.

“It better be fast,” I said, jumping up into Kevin’s arms.

We arrived in front of the dorm and put me down back onto my feet.

“Hey the couple is back,” Xander said, standing outside with U-Kiss and B2ST in their boardies, showing their upper body and towels.

“We’re gonna head out first, bye~” DongHo said, waving at us, then they left.

I opened the door and entered the dorm with Kevin.

“I’ll change in the bathroom,” Kevin said, getting his boardies and went into the bathroom.

 

*Twenty minutes later at the pool, well, park*

 

“Hey, Soo, wanna go on this?!” Mirae asked me as I entered the park with Kevin. She was in a dark blue bikini, making her skin stand out a lot.

She was on top of this ride.

As I got up to the ride with Kiseop, cuz we haven’t really talked much to each other.

“Kiseop, I heard from the boys that when you scream, you sound like a girl,” I said, putting my hands behind me and smiling, skipping away to Mirae.

“Yah!!! _____!! I don’t!!” Kiseop shouted.

When we approached Mirae, she squealed, jumping up and down.

“OMG!!! Kiseop’s abs are so~ hot!!!” she screamed, blushing.

“Hey, Soo!! I seriously don’t scream like a girl,” Kiseop said to me and he turned to smile at Mirae.

“Well, let’s see about that, Kiseop,” I replied, winking at him then sticking my tongue out at him.

 

*Kevin’s POV*

 

Seeing Soo like that to Kiseop, sticking out her tongue at Kiseop is hilarious, I smiled like a kid getting his first collections of cars. I feel like my heart is beating once more, but in real life, it never can beat again, ever.

Ever since I saw Soo in my room, I had that burning feeling deep inside my chest, my throat closes and I can’t think about anything but how cute Soo is.

In 1345, just a month before I was changed, I was a doctor in a normal village hospital, the only doctor there actually, in South Korea.

(If you’re wondering how the hell he end up in Korea, he took a ship to Korea to live there peacefully, since everywhere he walks in America there is suffering like the slaves and things)

There was a strange disease in the country. The patients who had this disease will first cough up their blood, then two or three days later of straight coughing, their skin will show signs of internal bleeding (bleeding inside the skin) then boils the size of apples will appear within thirty minutes of the internal bleeding. I did everything that I could to save my patients, but twenty  per cent of them ends up in the graveyard. The rest survived this plague.

(This disease is called the Black Death or the Black Plague. It actually did happened)

One of the survivors was the Mayor’s daughter. Words happen to spread that I cured five per cent of my patients. She was like an angel from the heavens sent to me.

As I was taking notes down from the Mayor’s daughter’s appearance, “What’s your name, Milady?” I asked her.

“My name is BoMin,” she replied, smiling then coughing up her blood into her handkerchief.

My heart started to beat fast, like it was going to burst. Her name is cute.

“Can I ask you a few things?” I said, bending down to take a good look at her skin.

“Yes, please go ahead,” she answered, nodding her head.

“Have you been near the workers in your land?” I asked when I saw a few small ticks on her skin and clothing.

“Yes, I was just asking if they can help on some things, why?” she replied, looking at me.

“All of my patients are workers and villagers. When they all came here I saw all of them had ticks on their bare skin and clothing. All of them had the same behaviour, coughing up blood, internal bleeding, boils and death will follow. But I will cure you, Milady,” I told her, bowing.

“Yes you will, yes you will,” she repeated, nodding her head in agreement.

“Get some rest and if you’re hungry, please don’t hesitate to tell us,” I said, leaving the room to attend to my other patients.

As I walked away from her, my body earned to hug her in comfort, but knowing that she is the mayor’s daughter, I will get my head chopped off if I did that.

I examined my first patient that I had who lasted pretty long now. The Head nurse was just examining other of my patients.

“Can you get some nurses to check if the rest of my patients have tick bites, Head Nurse?” I asked her. She is the Emperor’s personal doctor, called Dae Jang Keum. (Dae Jang Keum is a real person and a drama)

 

This place is where his Mother was born and raised so he sent his doctor here with a lot of nurses too.

“Yes, doctor,” she replied, bowed then left.

I turned back to my patient and asked him, “Were you really itchy these past few days?”

“Yes,” he answered.

“What’s your name?” I asked the patient, taking notes down.

“Son DongSeung,” he replied, smiling.

“Okay, please take some rest, DongSeung,” I said, smiling back and left the room and went into another room, the meeting room.

I sat there thinking through things.

How can I cure this? With tick bites, you have to wash yourself in clean hot water, to wash away the poison. That’s right! Washing yourself.

The Head Nurse came in the room and sat down in front of me.

“I told the other nurses to check on the patients for tick bites, is everything alright?” she said, worried.

“I’m just thinking about how the Mayor’s daughter has tick bites on her and the other patients have a lot too,” I told her, “I think the only cure for this is to wash them in clean hot water daily, Dae Jang Keum.”

“Let’s try that then,” she said, nodding her head and getting up.

“Son DongSeung should go first,” I suggested, walking to his room.

Dae Jang Keum was quiet as we walked to Son DongSeung’s bed.

“DongSeung, we need to get you to a nice hot bath,” I told him, getting him to sit up.

 

*After all of the patients had a bath later*

 

“Doctor, doctor!!” a nurse called me.

I turned back and said, “Yes, is something wrong?”

“All of the patients are showing signs clear skin!!” she continued to yelled.

“Now calm down first, you said all the patients are being cured?” I asked her, rising my left eyebrow at her.

“Yes,” she said, calmer now.

I walked to the nearest room that some of my patients are in.

“How are you feeling?” I asked the first patients, closet to the door.

“Thank you, doctor, thank you!! I feel a lot better in weeks!!” the patient replied.

I checked his pulse on his neck, just making sure he’s not mad and at the same time he’s not dying.

“Call all of the nurses to checked the pulses of all of the patients and ask how are they feeling,” I ordered to the nurse standing next to me.

She quickly ran out of the room. After that I walked to BoMin’s room and checked up on her. She was sleeping but she woke up when I walked to her bed.

Seeing her sleep like was so relaxing… and cute. Wait, what? Kevin, right now’s not the time to think like this!!

“Is something wrong?” she asked, sitting up.

“No nothing’s wrong, just checking if you feel better,” I said sitting on a chair that happens to be here, next to her bed.

“Yes, I feel better now, thank you,” she replied, smiling.

My heart hasn’t stop beating like a person running a marathon.

“What are you going to do after this?” I asked her, to break the silence between us.

“I’m getting married in the next two days,” she said, smiling still and slightly blushing.

I felt my heart broken in pieces that can never be mending.

“Married to who?” I continued to ask her.
What’s wrong with me?! Why am I asking her this?!  Am I trying to break my own heart?!

“To the Emperor,” she replied, blushing even harder.

“The Emperor?!” I repeated, shocked.
Great, now I have no chances against such a high person.

“Doctor?” someone called me.

I turned to look behind me.

“All of the patients said they were fine and all of their pulses are healthy,” the Head Nurse said then left.

“I better go and announce the plague has stopped…for now to the Emperor,” I said bowing then left the room.

I felt the tears threating to overflow, but I held them in.
TEARS OF PAIN!!!

My tears started to fall as I ran to an empty room. I cried out loud, letting out the pain inside of me.

 

*Two days later at my rooftop*

 

I looked out into the sky, expressionless. I stepped forward into the air around me.

Why do I live? To be pained from my heart?

I hit the ground, hearing my legs breaking. I lost consciousness from the loss of blood.

 

*Three days later*

 

I woke up to see a pale face, staring at me.

“Where am I?” I asked, sitting up to look around. But something pushed my down really hard.

“Is he alright? Why did he even committed suicide?” someone else in the room asked.

I put my hand on my neck, checking for a pulse. There was none.

“Am I in hell?” I asked no one.

“No, you’re alive but dead.” 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late~~~~~~ update 
just had a writer's block for a few days TT^TT


anyways, is it kinda sad in the end.

pls subscribe, comment and anything u wanted to do before i interrupted ur time ^^

ill be like

 

 and ur like

 

and im just like

 

 

just rewarding u guys with gifs and stuff ^^

ilovpocky93 || summer