Chapter 15

Blood Love [HAITUS]
{{
Chapter 15
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A
I got out once the Princes said that I only have ten seconds. everybody was wearing formal clothing, everybody in tuxedos.

"Whoa... is that you, Soo? Cuz you looked too da ya~," AJ asked, winking, earning a slapped from SooHyun and JunHyung at once on the head.

"Ah... hello ert, it's me," I joked, pulling a cute pose at AJ, making him grab his heart and played dead.

"Hahaha so funny, AJ," Kevin said sarcastically, crossing his arms across his chest, sitting next to AJ.

"But you look even more ya, Kevin," AJ said hugging Kevin, only getting a few what-the- look from DooWoon, DongHo and HyungSeung.

"That's soooo gai," I said, sitting down on the floor, then on the couch.

Right after that, there was suddenly six people standing in the middle of the living room. I instantly knew who they were, the Six Princes.

 <--- like this xD

 

“It’s an honour to meet you, Princes,” I said, quickly getting up and bowed.

“JunSoo, nice to finally meet you,” N said, bowing like a gentlemen and the other Princes too.

"May I ask something, since when do you guys know each other?" Xander asked.

"Oh, you don't know it yet?" Leo said, sitting down next to me, "We believe JunSoo is the Human."

"The Human? But she is a human, Father," SooHyun said.

The rest of the Princes sat down on the couches, "It's a long story that Daddy is going to tell you," N joked.

"When we killed our Father, he left a book with his advisors, he told them to give it to us if he was to be killed. The book was a book that contains everything, from history to prophecy. We thought the prophecy section was interesting, so we decided to read it first. But there was only one prophecy. The prophecy said that a human being will become one of us without changing. That human will be powerful as us, wise and caring. The human will rule over Seoul and the rulers before will be the Advisor. It will take the human two years and six months to fully develop as a full vampire. The human will be a female, she will be married to a vampire, baring a Halfling in her, the Halfling will be her son, she will protect it no matter even if it ripped her apart as she bared in her. As the Halfling grows, he will join his mother to fight away the evil from this world, human or immortals. It also said that the father of the Halfling won't be the rulers before her but one of their sons," N told them, rubbing his hands together.

"You guys are lucky," Ravi said, pouting and making a sad face.

How come I didn't know all of the details?

We are sorry in advance. We know you are still human who deals with emotions everyday, we didn't tell you the part where you will bare a son, he will love you but for him to be born he may have to rip you apart. We won't how you will survie that but you will.

Great, that's just great. I have to give birth?! At age nineteen?!

We know it will be difficult for you to handle this, but please bare with us and your future husband and your brother-in-laws.

"Hey, old people," YoungGuk said as he entered the living room with s.

"Alright, who invited them?!" Yo Seob comlained, looking really annyoed.

"Oh! That's so rude, hyung," HimChan said in a really high voice.

"My dear grandsons who are not related to us, why are you here?" HongBin said, smiling like he said nothing wrong.

"Can't we? Well, it's obvious that you guys are holding a meeting with 2/3 of our coven. You can't just hold a meeting without us," Zelo said, pouting in the end.

Mind explaining me about this?

Dearest JunSoo, they are really not our grandsons by blood.

You said by blood?

It's true they are in your family now, but our sons did not created them with humans.

With humans?

Yes. They had a very sad life that will forever stay with them. They are Halflings, they were created by the Outcasts, who were experimenting with a few female humans...

I sherived, thinking what they did to them.

Tortured them? Yeah tick that box.

...But we will not go into further details. But this is how they got they name the Outcasts. We threw them out of our society, forever. But they were saved when they meet our sons, who were hunting on that day. They decided to challenge them to hunting. The deal was if they lost they were to change into the Golden Eyes, which is us, vampires who drink animal blood, that's what they called us, and if our sons lost they were to change into the Blood Eyes, the ones who drink human blood. I know that none of our sons wants to be changed, so they won as a result.

Wow, seriously?!

Yes. Don't tell them that they are the Outcasts offsprings, never tell them that, because they really hated the Outcasts, their own fathers.

"Are you talking privately?" YungGuk asked, looking at me and the Princes back and forth.

"Yes, we were discussing a few things," I truthfully said.

"H-how?! You're a human still!" DaeHyun said, confused.

"What?! We didn't know that! Father, please explain this," Xander said, frowning.

 

*A few minutes later after the Princes finally finished telling the prophecy*

"Oh~" JongUp said, sitting down on the ground with s.

"So you can communicate with Soo, like a voice in Soo's head?" YoungJae said.

"Yes," I replied, even though the question wasn't directed to me.

"Anyways, it was nice to visit our sons and grandsons," N said, "We need to go, if there is any trouble, we will inform it to JunSoo and we're sure that she will tell you."

"Yes, I will, Princes," I said, nodding and smiling.

"Farewell," N joked, pointing to nowhere with his arm. The Princes at the door, moving away.

"Sometimes, they can be a jerk," Eli said, shughing his shoulders.

"We heard that, dear Eli," the Princes said outside the dorm.

Everybody cracked up laughing.

"We'll be taking our leave too," YungGuk said, bowing, then they left.

My phone went off, saying that there is a message.

It was Mirae.

Mirae: Watcha doing? (?.?)/

Me: Nothing just hanging out in my dorm >.<

Mirae: Can I come? xD

Me: Sure, why not? —.— ;

Mirae: Thx baby!!! xD

I smiled, knowing that she will never stop calling me babe or baby.

I was in my room, playing a few games on my phone when Kevin came. I stopped and put the phone down and looked at Kevin, he looked really nervous somehow.

"J-JunSoo?" Kevin stummered, fiddling with his fingers, looking down to the ground.

My heart's beating so fast when he said my name like that. It's so cute!!!!!!

"Y-yes?" I asked.

"Will you go on a date with me?" Kevin asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

srry~~~
im so da mean to you guys~ hope you guys keep on reading~

hope ur not mad...

Anyways pls subscribe, comment and upvote if you like love this story so far.
ill try to make the other kpop idols to appear again ^^

ps. imma not a multifandom if ur wondering. imma straight KissMe!!!!!!


ilovpocky93 || summer