Chapter 1

Blood Love [HAITUS]

As I expected Mum and Dad has to call me and my older brother, Yong Jun Hwa down stairs for another "family meeting". I ran down stairs cause I don't want to get scold for being five minutes late, which I think my brother will have. *slap slap slap*

Mum and Dad sit together as always in the living room on the big couch. I sit down across them on the kid's couch waiting for my brother to come. Two minutes later my brother comes and sit next to me.

"We have made the decision to move to South Korea because Dad got accepted as a English teacher in a boarding school," Mum told us, leaning forward to make the situation more serious.

"Congrats to me!!" Dad suddenly shouts and jumps into the air.

None of us shows any reaction to our Dad's actions.

"How many days or weeks do we have left to go to South Korea?" I ask Mum. I'm acually quite surprised about the announcement, but I trained myself to not show any surprised reactions.

"Three days, JunSoo," Mum replied excitedly. She's literatlly jumping up and down.

I just nod. I turn to look at my brother, but he already fell asleep.

Oh well, that means I only have up to Sunday to say goodbye to Australia.

I slowly get up and leave the living room and walk to up to my room and grab my phone. I start to text to my dance crew to meet up at my house today at nine am to practice our dance routine for tomorrow's group dance competition on Mnet USA.

I waited for them to arrive while I change into  my sweat pants and a baggy V-neck shirt. As I walk down stairs out of boredom, the doorbell rings. I run for the door knowing that it's my dance crew outside waiting for me. 

"Hey dance crew, come on in," I invite them, holding the door for them as they enter in my house while smiling at them.

"I just got an e-mail from the organizer and he said that we are last to perfrom since we have more than one song to perform," I told them, giving them an smile of encouragement. 

I heard a lot of comments saying,"Cool" or,"That's nice of them".

"Anyways, let's go and clean up the living room so we have space to parctice,' I commanded them while I walk to the living room and start to move the table and hitting my sleeping brother who is still sleeping asking him to help me since he has the muscles to move heavy stuff like a couch.

Everybody starts moving in and help move things away.

I quickly run to my room to get my iPod dock which is quite big. I slowly walk down stairs and put down the speakers in front of everyone.

"Hey, Jun Hwa oppa~, can you help play the music. the first song is Alone," I told my brother.

"Okay, positions people!" I yelled.

"Yes, Ausian!" they yelled back. Ausian is my nick name as the leader of the group which consist of all boys and me, a girl, anyways, Ausian is made up of the word Australian and Asian.

"Okay, play the music!" I shout excitedly.

After we finished dancing to Alone I told everybody to have a break for ten minutes.

"You guys do know that we have to perform to three songs, the first one is just dancing, and the second one is dancing drama and the last one is dancing and singing?" I asked them all.

"Yes we all do know that, but I like the dancing drama one, it's so freaking hilarious!" Tommy exclaims while drinking his water.

"I'm glad you like it, Tommy. I also think that it's hilarious too," I told Tommy and the rest of my crew, smiling at him like he's my little brother.

"Alright, time's up. Let's get the second one done. Jun Hwa oppa~, can you please play She's Mine?" I tell the crew and ask my brother too.

In chorus of She's Mine I have to be hugged by one of the boys and sort of kiss him on the cheek and on the second chorus I still have to be hugged by a different guy and have to like kiss full on the lips. I heard my brother snickering then he started to laugh his head off.

We finish the dance drama and I walk casually up to my brother and kneed him on the place where no other guys want to be kneed in.

He immediately dropped to the ground groaning that it hurts. The other guys in the room all starts to laugh their heads off.

"Well, that's what you get if laugh at me," I said, staring him down and telling the other guys too.

I walk back to my bedroom to grab seven mics for the next dance and singing. I quickly walk back to the living room give the out six mics to six guys and put on the last one and put the battery in my pocket and told Jun Hwa to play the next song, Stop Girl.

Four of the guys who are not singing are going to dance with us as the back up dancers like in the Music Video. When we finished dancing and singing to Stop Girl everybody drops to the ground, just the ten boys and me laying on the ground panting for air.

"Great job everybody!!" I yell and encouraging them, "Hwaiting!!"

"Wow, Soo. I didn't know that you can sing that so great!!" my brother exclaim like he never ever known this in his life. 

I check the time and it is currently ten am.

"Brad, have you got the costumes ready?" I ask Brad who is sitting on the couch drinking water, well, more like inhaling it.

"Yeah, Ausian," Brad answers, smiling and breathing really deeply like he just went for a run at a marathon. 

"Okay guys, I'll be waiting for you guys tomorrow at the airport," I say excitedly and run to the door, opening it. 

Each of my crew hugs me as they leave my house and the six singers give back my mics.

"See you tomorrow, Ausian!!" they say in unision and bow to me.

Wow, I didn't expect them to still know their manners to an Asian.

I bow to them too and wave goodbye.

Ever since I meet them in the school's practice dance room, we've been like best friends.

This is how I meet them. *Rewind Into The Past*

I was practicing my dancing routine to Neverland and those guys saw me, well, of course I can see them looking at me because the practice room has mirrors as walls and I can hear them too. A few of them say erted comments, but I didn't care, it's their funeral they were talkng about. When I was done and walked to my iPod dock to stop the music and grab my towel to wipe my sweat off. I tried to act y like waving my body and tried to act like models in magazines. I heard a lot of squeals from the boys.

Then I stopped and turned my back towards them and said in a very annoyed voice, "I can see you erts." I sit down and turn to glare lightning strikes at them, drinking my water, "It's your funeral by the way."

All of them quickly apologizes, but I tell them to bow to me. When they finish bowing to me, I quickly get up and walked up to them and say that I was joking about the funeral part, and quickly bow and apologize.

Then I introduced myself, "Hello guys, it's nice to meet you, I'm JunSoo," bowing to them.

All of them introduces themsleves one by one.

"And we are the dancing crew, Heart Beat!" all of them shouts in unision. 

"And I'm the unofficial leader, Chonny. It's nice to meet too,"Chonny introduce himself even though I already know his real name. 

"Hey, JunSoo, why don't we have a dance off?" Chonny asks me, smiling quite evilly like he knowing that he will win.

"Okay," I agreed, since I just practiced Neverland I might as well dance to it.

"Ladies first," I gesture to Chonny and bowing slightly.

He blushed, turning into a tomato with hair and a body.

"Fine."

He walks towards the centre of the room and tells me to turn my iPod on.

He's screwed!!!!!!!!!!! Mwahahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I walk to my iPod Dock and turn it on and choose a song (Man Man Hani), and run back to the rest of the audience.

Mwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

I put on a evil duck face and sees Chonny weaken under my duck face look. He stands there until he figures out the beat of the song. 

After he said that he is finished I quickly went to my iPod Dock and skipped to the next song which is Neverland~

I finish the whole song and get a lot of squeals from the boys. 

Hahahahahahahahahaha shame on you Chonny!!!!!!!

When I bow to the audience Chonny went up to me and say,"Wow, you're so good!!!! You should join us, Heart Beat and become the official leader!!"

I am quite shocked to hear that.

Me!! The leader?!

I hear all the members squealing/cheer for me.

Now Back To The Present~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please wait patiently for the next chapter xD
all the songs in this chapter are made by U-Kiss >.<
pls subscribe, it makes me feel much better and motivated to write more stories and chapters ^^