Chapter 18

Blood Love [HAITUS]
{{
Chapter 18
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A
*STILL KEVIN'S POV*

 

"Hey Kevin~ hello?" someone said as I was still remembering my days before. 

It wasn't until I felt something hit me. And of course it doesn't hurt but we vampires still have feelings and senses. "!! Why did you hit me?!" I yelled touching my head automatically. 

"I said Dads' here I can smell them out," Eli said, smiling like he's not telling me something. 

"Anyways, let's go and have some fun, Wifey~" Eli said doing aeygo. 

How this thing started, I don't know but I think it's when we saw a picture of us and it said that I was the wife and Eli was the husband. Very creative KissMes, very creative. I like it because I act like a girl and I look like one too and Eli's tough and all. We started to play along with the picture, doing some fan service. But we can't anymore cuz right now we are on a holiday with the other groups. I mean holidays as school. All of the entertainment companies came together to have a meeting which is pretty rare unless it's something to do with education. Anyways, they think a few groups debut at a young age and didn't get enough education. So we were picked and along with other groups that need some education including Girl's Generation, but they're humans. 

"Let's go hubby," I said grabbing Eli's hand and running to this.

As I ran with Eli I saw Zelo with this huge speaker right next to him, playing She's Mine.  I sang along with it. As we got to the ride, there was Kibum, Tao, Suho, HimChan, Key and Onew. 

"What are you guys? A gay couple?" Key asked, eyeing our hands interlocked together.

"Fan service, we're used to it," I replied, waving my body, making Key blush really hard. 

"Yah!!! Key!!! Are you gay too?!" Onew asked, getting angry for some apparent  reason.

  "No, hyung, I'm not!" Key yelled back, blushing more harder. 

"Are we gonna go on the ride or not?!" Eli said, impatience already.

  "Yes, hubby~" I said, doing aeygo again. 

I went in it first and screamed basically all the way to the end. 

 

*JunSoo 's /you POV*

 

I heard a scream as Kiseop went into the ride. I laughed at loud with Mira, we laughed till I was crying.

"Yah!! Don't laugh at me!!" Kiseop yelled at us to stop when he got off and stood there. 

We just kept on laughing. Well, I did when someone pushed me into the ride. I wasn’t sure if I was screaming or not, but when I got out of the ride my throat hurt a little. I looked up and saw YongGuk laughing with Xander.

“I’ll get you es!!” I shouted back at them, Mirae came running to me, afraid to get into the ride herself when she heard me scream.

I walked back to where I put my things. (At a pool side on the tables). I sat down and just enjoyed the time while it lasted.

“Hello, JunSoo,” someone said, touching my shoulder. I sorta jumped at the touch, you could say I got scared.

I turned and saw the Six Princes wearing just boardies.

OMG!!!! THE ABSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! I CAN’T!!!

“O-oh, hey,” I said, blushing cuz I never seen them like this. “Well, this is awkward.”

“Well, that escalated quickly,” DongHo said drinking lemonade.

“Oh !! Who are you guys and DongHo when did you came here?!” Mirae shouted really surprised seeing DongHo and the Six Princes.

“W-well you see I invited these guys here cuz they got nothing to do today,” I said nervously.

“Oh, okay babe,” Mirae said, smiling at me.

“I’m just here to drink something,” DongHo said, scratching his head, and lifting up his lemonade.

Wanna smack cam?

We’re just thinking about that and we probably will.

I looked up and saw the Six Princes smirking at me.

When DongHo was just about to drink his lemonade I whispered, “Now,” to one of the Princes.

I ran away like I was the one that being chased instead. I reached to this ride.

 (the one on the left, the green one)

I just knew that DongHo will never go on this ride in his immortal life. But I saw DongHo chasing the Six Princes at human speed towards me but DongHo saw me smirking and chased after me. For some reason thre was a huge beach ball right next to me which I didn't really saw it.

Should I throw this at DongHo?

I throw the beach ball at DongHo and it landed on his face, yes, on his face.

"DongHo!! What are you doing?!!!" Kevin shouted when he saw the situation that I was in. (Kevin to the rescue!!! xD)

"S-she smacked me and threw a ball at my face, my beautiful face," DongHo complained, touching his cheek.

"She's a girl for pete's sake!!! And you don't want her to knee you whre the sun doesn't shine," Kevin retorted, flinching when he said the last part.

"Then who did it?!!" DongHo asked no one.

"How sad that you, DongHo could not smell us out," HongBin said as he and the Princes walked towards us.

"F-father did you guys smacked me?!" he blurted out.

"Yes, DongHo our son. It was just for fun," he replied, smiling, "Please forgive us." they bowed 45 degrees.

"It's alright," DongHo said, looking down and scratchign his head.

"Anywayw, let's go get some fun, guys!!" I interruted so there won't be anymore apologixing in the next few minute when I got down and joined them.

I decided to go a big pool, just to relaxe. And the other rides scares me a little.

I sat there on a swimming tube or circle, enjoying the sun.

"Hey, enjoying the sun?" someone asked.

"Yeah. Maybe I should go to a hot spring," I answered, then looked up. and saw Kevin from down view.

"You're not like any other girl I meet before....You fanscinate me," Kevin said, sitting down, putting his legs in the pool.

"Glad that I heard that," I replied, relaxing again. =.=

A few minutes of silence as we relaxed in the water.

"Hey!! What the ?!!" I shouted as I fell in the pool.

"Hahaha!!!!!" Kevin laughed.

Then the laughing stopped and I looked around and I couldn't found Kevin. Five seconds later I felt a tug and I was pulled down into the water. I felt something wrapped around my waist. I fought against it, I was just to ran out of breath and I resurfaced. I gasped for breath.

"Did you like that little moment there?" someone asked and back hugged me.

"Don't you ever do that again, Kevin," I replied, "Next time just give me a sign so that I'm ready, but I did liked it." I blushed, knowing that Kevin will forever tease using what I said.

"Yeah~ I can't wait for our date then," he said, letting me go and gave me a peck on my cheek.

Then he skipped away, whistling.

I blushed even more harder.

KEVIN'S ABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! OMG !! I CAN'T TAKE IT ALL!!!

 

*The Next Day, in JunSoo's room*

 

"Soo!!! Soo!!!!," someone called me, most likely Mirae.

"Yeah?" I called back.

"Get dress!!" Mirae shouted, slaming my door open.

"Get dress for what?" I asked, sitting on my bed playing games on my phone.

"Your date!!" Miraed continued to shout.

"Wait, what date?" I asked, eyeing her.

"You and Kevin, did you forgot?" she asked, a bit calm than before.

"IT'S TODAY?!!" I shouted, getting nervous about how the date will turn out.

"Well,duh, Miss I Forgot I Had A Date," Mirae retorted.

"So funny, haha," I emotionlessly said.

"Yes, I'm funny," she said in Mychonny's accent in a video called Judge Chonny (pls check out the video)

"Well, then , I'm gonna get dress, so do you mind?" I said, getting up and walking to my wardrobe. 

"What? I'm here to help you guys get dressed, ," Mirae replied.

"Hey, don't call me !!" I shouted.

"Shh..." Mirae shushed me, putting her index finger on top of my lips and looked at me seductively.

She walked into me, making my back press against the wall.

"What are you doin- wait, don't tell me, you're les?" I said, giving her the what-the-- look.

"Just giving you an idea of what I'm gonna do with you guys," she replied, shrugging and stepped back to give me some space.

"What idea?" I questioned her.

"Uh...How should I put this... Umm.... Cross dressing," Mirae replied, scratching her head and smiled.

"That's fine with me, but you should asked Kevin," I casually said, walking back to my bed and laid down.

"Okay babe, see you soon," Mirae waved good bye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I AM SO SORRY!!! SORRY SORRY SORRY!!! SO SORRY!!!!
PLS UNDERSTAND THAT I'M IN YR 9 AND GOT LOADS OF HOMEWORK ON THE FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL AND THE SECOND WEEK
If u think this is a short chapter, I'll try and make it longer ^^
Pls comment, subscibe and stuff. they make me happy and motivated to write longer chapters and more.

And that pic at the top was DongHO's face when he got smacked cammed.

 

i was like this when im writing

ilovpocky93 || summer