Chapter 11

Blood Love [HAITUS]
{{
Chapter 11
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A
*Monday, third period, Science*

 

Why is my Science class the only class where there’s no one I know?!

“Hey, JunSoo,” someone called me.

I looked up from putting my books away as class had ended.

2ne1 and IU?!

“Yes?” I answered.

Bom and Dara grabbed my arms and pulled me out of my seat.

“We need to… talk,” CL said.

Talk to me about what?!

We arrived at a really dark place in a matter of seconds and they forced me down, sitting on a chair.

“What should we do to this little human?” IU asked, sounding really evil.

“What do you want?” I asked, getting scared as the seconds pass by.

“Oh, you know what we want,” Minzy said, close to my right ear.

What are you talking about?
NO, wait. No, no, no, no, no, no!!!!
They want my blood!!!
They drink human blood!!!

I felt someone tying my hands together since I can’t move them.

“NO!!!!! LET ME GO!!!” I screamed, struggling against the rope pulling at my skin, giving myself a rope burn, but I didn’t care.

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!
KEVIN!!! XANDER!!!!! ELI!!! ANYBODY!!!!!! HELP ME!!!
ANYONE!!!!! HELLO?!!!!

Then in seconds I felt a knife digging into my skin on one of my veins in my shoulders that is visible. My blood flowed down to my wrist, then I felt someone bitting into my neck.

“No…” I said without any energy left.

“Yah! Don’t drink all of it, we need to keep her alive,” CL scold the person who is drinking my blood.

“Well, sorry~” IU apologized.

“Hope you enjoy your stay here, JunSoo,” Dara sarcastically said and closed the door as they left me alone in this dark room.

 

*Kevin’s POV*

 

Where’s Soo. She hasn’t came back since last period.
Maybe she’s with Mirae?
But it’s almost seven pm; she can’t be with her for that long
Maybe she’s at EXO’s dorm?

“Maybe I should go and find her,” I finally said, getting out of the couch.

“I’m coming with you, Kevin,” Xander said and grabbed my shoulder to stop me.

I just nodded.

As we got out I said, “Maybe we should check if she’s at EXO dorm.”

I walked as quickly as I can at human speed and so did Xander.

As we reached EXO’s dorm, I knocked the door three times, “It’s Kevin and Xander,” I said before they got the chance to say who we are.

Kris opened the door and asked, “Why are you guys here?”

“Is Soo here?” I asked impatiently.

“No, she’s not here, why?” Kris told me.

“She hasn’t come back to our dorm since last period, we thought that she’s here with you,” Xander said, looking really worried.

“I’ll help you find her,” Kris volunteered, stepping out and telling the others in his dorm that he’ll be gone for a while.

Where is she? Where is she? Where is she?

“Its past midnight, and we haven’t found her?!” I said, getting angrier at our progress in finding her.

“Clam down, Kevin,” Xander said, holding my shoulders so I won’t take out my anger at the walls beside me.

 

*Five am in the morning*

 

“Maybe she’s at her parents’ house, coming back?” Kris asked himself.

“But she would’ve said so to us,” I threw back, getting really worried for the love of my life.

“I think we should go back, maybe she’s upset about something and need some time alone, she’s a human too. They get very emotional easily,” Xander said, shrugging his shoulders.

I just nodded my head.

What is she upset about?

Kris waved goodbye at us and left. We walked to our dorm in silence.

“She’s not here?” I asked as we entered our dorm and saw Kiseop and Hoon sitting on the couch, pretending to be gay.

“No,” they simply said as they continue to bromance (Bro romance).

 

*JunSoo’s POV*

 

I think I fell asleep, but I woke up as I heard someone turning the door knob.

“Hey looks who’s awake, human,” CL said as see switch the lights on, making me blind for a bit.

“Trying to break that rope, huh? Well you can’t cuz the more you put friction into the ropes the more it tightens,” CL said, looking at her finger nails, making herself look smart.

OMFG!!! I SWEAR ONE DAY I’LL KILL YOU IF I GET TO CHANGE INTO A VAMPIRE, !!!

What the?

What? Did someone just talk to me, it doesn’t sound like CL is talking to me.

What? Who’s this?! I never heard you before!!!!

I’m JunSoo and what do you mean you never heard me before?

Soo!!!! B-but how?! It’s DongHo by the way.

D-DongHo?! Is that you?! Are you the one talking to me in my mind?!

Yes, it’s me. Anyway, this is called telepathic.

Oh. Anyways, can you help me out?

Where were you yesterday?!

I got kidnapped by 2ne1 and IU. I actually thought that they were lesbians.

HOW DARE THEY?!

Anyways, DongHo you better go and tell the others, I’m in a basement I think, but you can smell me out, right?

Yeah, I can. Just wait for me and hyungs.

I felt something slowly pulled away from my mind.

“Hey look at me when I’m talking to you,” someone said and grabbed my chin roughly, forcing me to look at IU.

“Sorry,” I spat into her face, and then she slapped me on my right cheek. I can feel blood flowing down on my neck as she slapped me and her nails digging into my cheek.

I faced to the left and kept it that way.

 

 

 

 

 

Wow things r getting heated up now. xD
Sorry for the late update. >.<

pls comment so i can do better and know if you like or not and pls read chapter 7 everybody's insulting me by doing that. nobody is reading it.
i might change the colour for Soo or something.
by the way JunSoo is ur name if you havent figured it out already.

ilovpocky93 || summer