Chapter 12

Blood Love [HAITUS]
{{
Chapter 12
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A
DongHo? Hello? Hello~~~? You still there?

Yeah, I’m here, just got to stay back in English because I wasn’t listening. She’s so mean!! I mean she’s nice but sometimes she goes overboard.

Okay…

Right now I’m trying to talk to hyungs, but I can’t. I’m still quite young and need to develop my telepathic skills.

How old are you, DongHo?

I’m fifty-two in vampire age but I’m actually seventeen in human age.

But in that time you should’ve develop your telepathic skills.

It takes me a long time to develop but hyungs was like in a month, besides I like to talk with my mouth not my mind. But I’m the youngest; they didn’t found me until they found BAP, so basically I’m the maknae. But I can only talk to the youngest so far.

Oh, okay.

Hey, Soo, can you help me on this word, Mythical.

It’s 신화의 (Sinhwaui).

Oh. Wait, the teacher’s coming.

He went out of my mind after that.

 

*Five minuted later*

 

Okay, she’s gone and I’m done, time to save Soo.

Run faster cuz I think they’re coming.

Don’t worry; the basement is just ten classes away.

And he went out again. It seems like I need to get used to this feeling. Five seconds barely passed when the door opened, revealing DongHo.

“Whoa, what did they do to you?” he asked, looking at me up and down.

“Just hurry up, DongHo,” I whispered, afraid that they will hear us.

DongHo went behind me and tore the rope apart like it was nothing to him. Then he lifted me up and I automatically wrapped my arms around his neck.

We opened the door to our dorm and saw Kevin with wide eyes.

“What happened to you, Soo and where were you?” Kevin threw at me.

“She got kidnapped by 2ne1 and IU and sorta got tortured by them, hyung,” DongHo replied, putting me gently on a couch, making me lay down.

Kevin went into the kitchen and got a wet cloth to clean my cuts and bruises. He kneeled beside my head and started to clean the blood off of me.

“Why did they do this to you?” he asked himself.

“Taking revenge for their human slave, maybe,” I replied.

“But we don’t have any nor are you one,” he said, looking really clam.

“They probably thought I was one,” I continued.

“This is ridiculous!’ he yelled.

“Maybe, maybe not, at least I didn’t die,” I said, shrugging.

“Soo...”Kevin started to say. Then his lips were on mine.

Omo, his lips are so soft and so so irresistable.

The rest of U-Kiss came into the living room and pretended to cough and we broke apart.

A romance between a human and a vampire is forbidden. If it continues, the vampire must have the human’s hand in marriage. The human then needs to be change within two years. If not, then death shall come to the human and the vampire.

“Did you said something, Kevin?” I asked, getting really confused.

“What? No I didn’t, why?” he replied.

“I heard someone said, “A romance between a human and a vampire is forbidden. If it continues, the vampire must have the human’s hand in marriage. The human then needs to be change. If not, then death shall come to the human and the vampire,” I said, earning a few gasps from a few people in the room.

“The second law of the Six Princes of the Vampire City Seoul,” Xander said his eye wide.

“What?” I asked, wanting Xander to explain to me.

“There are laws for the vampires living on this Earth, such as, those who made an army of Newborns, new vampires, death will follow,” SooHyun decided to tell me.

We are the Six Princes of Seoul, N, Leo, Ken, Ravi, Hong Bin and Hyuk. What SooHyun said is the truth. Our father, the Unknown and also the first vampire to walk on this world, created us and the laws. Unfortunately, we killed him when he broke the second rule. Creating an army of Newborns and wiped out the whole native population of Antarctica, that’s why there are no native people living there.

Wait… how old are you guys? I’m not insulting you, I’m just telling you.

Child, it’s been five millenniums when we were created.

Oh, so have you guys had like sons that you created?

Child, they are standing in front of you all the time, it’s U-Kiss and B2st or Best Kiss they call themselves.

What?!

“Hello, Soo? Earth to Soo?” Eli said, waving his hand I front of me.

“Sorry, were you calling me?” I asked, patting his head.

“Hey, hey, hey, don’t touch the hair,” Eli said, covering his hair and moving away from me.

“I don’t bite,” I joked as I tried to bite Eli, then he ran away, screaming his head off.

That child, always get scared when others are fooling around him. *sigh*

How about Xander? Is he afraid on things going on his face?

Yes, he is, in fact we as a family always do it to him.

Hahaha~ I’m going to smack cam him soon.

What’s a smack cam?

It’s when you have to smack someone on the face with something on your hand that they can’t see or use your bare hand but you have to catch it all with a camera.

Oh, its sounds like fun; maybe we should do that when we visit. Just maybe.

I’m going get the entire members to do it, doubling the fun. I need to go now, I’ll talk to you Princes later. Bye.

We will talk again, farewell.

That was quite a long talk.

Hey, DongHo are you there?

Yeah, what is it, Soo?

Let’s smack cam Xander, as a prank, go tell the others, if you want to do this. I’m gonna start it and run through the hallway and you smack him. You with me?

Hell I am, okay I’m gonna tell the others.

I quickly went to the fridge and grabbed a whip cream can and shake it and sprayed it all over my hand. Luckily I have my phone in my pocket.

“Smack cam,” I whispered to my phone which is on video recording.

I hid my left which has the whip cream and hid it behind my back.

“Hey, Soo, hav─” he started to say.

My left hand flew to his left cheek and connected, making a really loud sound across the dorm. Knowing that Xander is a vampire with inhuman speed and strength, I quickly ran down the hallway as planned.

“YOU !!!!!! COME BACK, !!!!” Xander screamed at me.

While running down the hallway, I signalled the rest to smack cam Xander as he ran after me.

“I’LL KILL YOU ES!!!” he screamed on the top of his lungs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry i updated late, i hav to go out oday came back at 2 pm and my laptop crashed
anyways, pls subscribed and comment thanx!!

if you dont, this might happen to you.

jks!

ilovpocky93 || summer