Chapter 13

Blood Love [HAITUS]
{{
Chapter 13 
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A
 Are you awake, JunSoo?

 I stirred in my sleep.

JunSoo? Are you awake?

I kept on moving to find a comfortable spot and fell off the bed, “I’m awake,” I said, fully awake.

JunSoo? We all know that you are awake.

What? Oh, good morning.

I went out to Kevin and my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, scratching my head.

Wow, my hair’s messed up, I didn’t slept well and I have bed marks on my cheek. *sigh*

Hmm… we can see that. We can access your mind anytime.

Mm… What happened yesterday?

You smack camed Xander and he chased you around the dorm as he got smack camed even more from the other members and he knocked you out, and you fell asleep there.

Wow, I got knocked out?

Yes, you did.

“Soo, go get ready for school,” Kevin said as he entered the bathroom and brushed his hair.

“Okay~” I said, skipping put of the bathroom and went into my room and got ready.

Kevin and DongHo got classes with me all day, so happy~

You got kidnapped, did you not?

Yeah, I did by 2ne1 and IU.

Them, we never heard of them before, are they vampires or humans?

Vampires.

No, never heard of them.

Well, that’s strange, because U-Kiss and B2st did, they took revenge on me, cuz U-Kiss and B2st change their human slaves, saving them from the torture that they did to them.

Oh, they didn’t tell us. Oh well, we forgive them.

“Kevin, DongHo, can you guys hurry up, please, it’s almost eight,” I said, looking at my phone.

“Yeah, yeah,” they both said, walking toward me with their bags on their hands.

We walked to our first class for the day, Maths. ㅠ.ㅠ

We arrived there just in time before the teacher came, our class always leave three seats at the back, cause that’s our seat. We sat down and got our books out.

“Today, we are doing equations,” the teacher said as he prepared his notes, “And there will be a revision test for this soon and the questions on the board are not on the test.”

The whole class complained to do something else.

Why does everyone in your class hates equations? They’re the easiest things on earth.

That’s because you study your whole life cuz you cannot sleep at all.

Well that’s the truth, but there’s no reason to hate Maths, isn’t that right Brothers?

Yes, it’s true, no reason to hate Maths.

Well, people have things that they hate and things that they like, I for instant hate Maths. So it up.

When the class finished the equations question the teacher went to every desk and hand out a test.

Come on, I thought he was joking.

Well we can help you.

Okay.

I was the first one in the class to finish my test under fifteen minutes with the help of the Six Princes. I sat there waiting for everybody to finish. The teacher sat at his desk, reading the morning newspaper.

Hey, Soo, you finished?

Yeah.

Can you help me?

Okay.

I pictured my test in my mind so DongHo can copied it.

 

*Kevin’s POV*

 

I saw DongHo writing like crazy on his test and within ten seconds he’s finished.

*sigh* how can I finish this thing?

“Time’s up!” the teacher said, standing up and collecting everybody’s test. I looked back at mine; I haven’t finished, let alone finished two questions.

The teacher looked at mine and shakes his head.

When he finished collecting everybody’s tests, “Right now I will mark this entire test and give it back you before second period starts,” he told us.

After that everybody started to chatter.

 

*JunSoo’s POV*

 

Hey, thanks, Soo.

No probs, DongHo. We better check up with Kevin, he looks kinda down.

Okay.

“Kevin, you’re alright?” I asked Kevin, putting my hand on his shoulder.

Kevin looked at me with pouting lips and puppy eyes, “I haven’t finished my test on time.”

“It doesn’t matter Kevin that was the revision test,” I said, trying to comfort him.

“Okay class, I have finished marking the test, please come up and take yours as I call your name.

“JunSoo,“  he called.

I walked up to him and he gave me my test back, “Good job, JunSoo,”” he commented, looking proud.

As I walked back to my desk I looked at my test.

100%!!!!! THANKS, PRINCES!!!!

You’re welcomed,JunSoo. But we are worried about Kevin’s. He was not really that good at Maths.

Oh I see, he said he hasn’t finished his test on time.

“What did you have, Soo?” DongHo asked, grabbing my test and looking at it with wide eyes.

“Daebak!!!!  You got 100%?!!” DongHo said as he handed back my test.

“What did you get?” I asked DongHo.

“I got 99%,” DongHo replied, smiling.

“Kevin, what did you…”I started to ask him when looked at me with the pouting face again.

“2%...” he replied.

“The real test is on next week, so please study, class dismiss,” the teacher said, putting away his notes.

 

*At my dorm, in the living room, eating dinner by myself, again*   *Forever Alone*

 

I ate dinner alone cause U-Kiss can only drink animal blood.

Forever alone. *sigh*

You won’t in two year and five months and twenty-four days.

What do you mean?

There was a prophecy of a human being who will become one of us without being bitten. That human will be as powerful as us, wise and caring. The human will rule over Seoul and us as Advisor.  But it will take two years and six months for the human to fully develop as a full grown vampire, it was said that the human is a female, she will be married to a vampire baring a Halfling in her, and the Halfling will change her world. She will take away the evil undead from Seoul.

And so you guys think I’m that human being?

Yes, we do think that.

Okay let’s find out in two years’ time.

We shall, we shall.

I finished my dinner and put the dish away and washed it, thinking about the prophecy that the Six Princes told me.

 To put my mind off the prophecy, in decided to do another smack cam, this time on Eli.

“Smack cam,” I mouthed to the camera on my phone.

I hid my odourless whip cream on my right hand behind my back and saw my victim on the couch lying down, playing on his phone, his back facing towards me and the others playing with each other.

He hasn’t noticed me yet, “Eli.”

He turned to face me, as he did that, I smacked him on his right cheek and ran for it. I heard cheering in the living room and Eli, “I’M GONNA KILL YOU, !!!!”

Again, JunSoo. Next time do it on DongHo, he’s young and needs some fun. Hahaha.

I’m gonna post this on YouTube with Xander’s. Hahaha. 

 

 

 

 

 

hahah another smack cam, mwuhahahahaha 

ilovpocky93 || summer