Chapter 24

Blood Love [HAITUS]

 

 

So umm, hey, I'm not dead so yeah. so sorry for telling some of you guys that I'm gonna update before Christmas seems like I didn't after all, yeah, I was doubting myself that I'll update before Christmas. But hey, at least I updated before the terrible long period in your life called school. And speaking of Christmas, Merry late Christmas and a late Happy New Year!!! 

So my excuse of not updating umm... I was trying to finish playing Mad Father, Miaso, Ib and Death Proclaimed 2, yeah these are RPG games also Sumotori Dreams, can't put that game down I swear. And reading other fics, Watching Me, Tormenting Me, Growl, Fernir and much much more. You guys may also check these fics out espically Growl, Watching Me and Tormenting Me (a sequel to Watching Me).

For those silent readers (I'm not gonna tell you to comment but... why not? i'm also 1 i guess) out there who hasn't subscribed to the story pls do so an if you don't really like the story plot, you may critiscise in the comment below or if you love this story you may comment too! OMG i love this world!!

So I HOPE you'll enjoy this long chapter (5145 words excluding this A/N) as there is EXO in here as main chacters in this chapter. Here I am, drinking ginger beer. And I'm Asian... Meh.

ENJOY

 

*Kevin’s POV, Saturday, 9 am*

**
“What do you mean ‘Are we official?’,” I said, my eyebrows diappearing into my hair in questioning. Teasing Soo is always as easy as breathing air.

“I-I mean, I’m your girlfriend right,” Soo said, even though it sounded like a question, I’m guessing it’s a statement.

“Yeah, you’re forever mine,” I answered back, putting my arms around her and pulling her towards me.

She looked down, but it was too late, I saw her blushing face. And it’s literally making me die to see her like that, like butterflies ready to burst out of me and obiously ill me if I was human. It wasn’t until I breathed in the scent on her neck did I lose my focus. I immdiately stepped back, not daring to breathe again.

“Kevin, what’s wrong?” Soo asked, stepping towards me, obviously missing my hint.

“No, don’t step any closer,” I ordered, my hand stopping her from taking a step.

“Why?”

“I told you once, Soo. Once I get bitten by a ‘normal’ vampire, I become a ‘normal’ vampire, and there’s no way to reverse the bite. So, right now I’m a normal vampire that pry on human blood,” I explained, slowly backing away and covering my nose and mouth.

JunSoo stood frozen, looking at me with fearful eyes.

“It’s fine, I can control myself at times of need.” I stepped towards her and opened my arms, having full control over myself now.

“Kevin,” Soo called me. “Don’t scare me like that.”

“I’m sorry.” I embraced her tightly in the warmth of my arms, afraid that she’ll disappear.

“Hey, hope you guys won’t mind us crashing your dorm,” Someone shouted with a deep voice. Not sure who but Imma guessing EXO’s here.

“Ayo, waddup Krease.” That’s Eli speaking in some kind of broken English.

“Who’s here?” Soo curiously yet cutely strolled into the living room.

My gosh, my feels, gotta think about my feels, Yong JunSoo.

I followed her out into the living room and my guess was right. There’s EXO literally pilling up in the living room. Tall and short people everywhere and there’s the new dorm mate. What’s his name again? Junyu? Junyeon? Jun? Anyways, he’s sitting next to the black dancer dude. My nigga, my nigga. No offense intended there.

“Hey, Soo, waddup?” Kris greeted her in English, making me feel uncomfortable and angry. Dunno why. JunSoo high-fived him and greeted back.

I stood next to her and looked up at Kris, warning him to back off my girl, yup that’s right, off ma girl.

“So, why are you guys here?” SooHyun asked, sitting on the couch next to Xander.

That’s all I heard until my resistance gave way when Chanyeol pulled Soo down on the couch with him. Sorry, Xander, Soohyun, Kibum, Eli, AJ, Dongho, Kiseop, new dorm mate and Hoon, but I can’t keep it in any longer. All these emotions bottled up inside me for two seconds before they can no longer be kept in anymore.

“She’s my girl!” I yelled at Chanyeol, running towards and striking him on the stomach.

“Kevin! What are y-!” Soo spluttered before gasping in pure shock.

He doubled over, holding his torso and spitting blood onto the carpet. I froze in bewilderment. Vampires can’t spit out blood cause the blood we feed upon will evapourate inside our bodies not matter what.

“C-Chanyeol… what are you guys?” I questioned them, stepping back and grabbing JunSoo along with me. I stepped in front of her like I’m her shield and waited for them to respond.

“Ahh… seems like our cover’s blown,” Suho admitted, stratching the back of his head like he wanted to never touch on this situation.

It wasn’t when Suho started rubbing his skin like there’s something he wants to get rid of, that I smelt the most terrible odour that the planet could harbour. The smell of a dog that hasn’t been washed in years.

“What’s going on?!” I questioned again, my voice muffled by my hand in an attempt to weaken the horrid smell.

The tension in the air is so thick that no one is willing to move a muscle.

“Alright, you caught us red handed,” Beakhyun said, putting his hands up in surrender. I think I even see a white flag waving behind his back. As funny as that seems, this is no time to be laughing.

“W-what’s going on, guys? Come on, this is no time to joke around,” Soo queried, crossing her arms over her chest. There was an unminstakeable hint of doubt in her voice.

“Well, we gotta say it or we’re gonna die. Do or die situation. Never really experienced one before,” D.O commented, shrugging his shoulders.

“What are you?” Xander asked, with none, absolutely no emotion in his voice and ignoring Kyungsoo big time.

“Well, we call ourselves wolves,” Xiumin asserted and stepping up to the middle of the room with Suho on his left and Kris positioning himself by Xiumin’s right side.

Everything seems to have gone up a notch. Soohyun was the first to crouch down in defense followed by Eli and Kiseop, who in turn growled at the group of men adjacent of us. And the most weirdest thing happen right after that. Both Suho and Kris’ shirts were ripped into pieces and went flying in the air in micro bits and pieces and there stood two oversized wolves. A wolf with the colour of jet black fur stood on the left of Xiumin, ears flattened on its head, baring all of its teeth. The other one is almost identical but it is rusty brown and slightly larger than the black one, snarling with a look of supressed hatred and anger in its eyes on the right of Xiumin.

“Calm down. Both of you. We don’t need blood to be shed on our first meeting,” Xiumin ordered with a surprising amount of authority. Both the wolves backed down behind him, still growling slightly though.

“This is really unexpected, Kim Minseok.”

Xiumin flinched when he heard the name and looked briefly down to the floor in slight fear is what my mind picked up.

“It’s been a long time, Alexander.”

“What happened to you, Minseok? Had plastic surgery? What happened to the man I saw ten years ago?” Xander said, stepping up and hugging Xuimin, which was unexpected to everybody as sounds of surprise and shock sounded throughout the room.

Both of the wolves barked at Xander but backed away when Xiumin gave them a sharp glance in their direction. Xiumin himself seems flabbergasted by the affection that Xander showed towards a creature like him.

I dunno what happened between Xander and Xiumin but it seems like they were best friends in the past.

 

*Soo’s (you) POV*

**

This whole time standing behin Kevin’s back, I was observing Jun. He looks calm this whole time, not even moving a tiny muscle. Yes, that’s how I observe people. I kept analysing his entire body that I didn’t notice Jun staring at me. My line of sight was blocked when Kai stepped in front of him, smirking at me. And obviously I glare back at him.

“Look at Suho, grown all so short, offense intended there. When I last saw him when he was such a tiny baby in your arms spitting his microphone away when we were at the Karaoke all those years ago,” I heard Xander say, laughing with Xiumin. The black wolf, that I am asumming is Suho, bared its teeth at Xander as if it doesn’t like what Xander said which is most likely the situation.

I looked back at Jun again, raising my eyebrows at him. I seriously don’t know if Jun is freaking out in the inside or maybe, just maybe he’s calm and doesn’t care what is happening.

After an hour of Xander and Xiumin chatting up the past events in their lives and everybody surrounding them calmed down and dispersed into different directions. I somehow ended up with Jun on the couch, sitting awkwardly with him and Kevin forever glaring daggers into his soul.

“So, Jun… umm, do you know what happened today?” I asked him, still trying to figure out if he’s freaking out or not.

“You mean how Kris and Suho were in wolves pyjamas?” Jun answered, smilng very creepily from that memory.

Okay, okay. Were Kris and Suho in wolves pyjamas? I don’t think so. Someone must’ve messed Jun’s mind up, maybe for his own good, anyway, I don’t know who did it.

I looked back at Kevin and he seems fine, like he expected this to happen to Jun.

“Ahh! Soo, my friends changed the time for the outing,” Jun exclaimed randomly, just like him back in the old days. And that random anouncement of course scared me to death.

“Jesus Christ, Jun. Give me a sec.” I faced my palm outwards towards Jun, just to stop him from speaking, you know to recover my over beating heart.

“Okay, when are we going?” I continued, exactly a second after.

“Wait, wait. Where are you going, Soo?” Kevin butted in, his eyebrows knitted together in concern.

“To White Beach, just up north of the school, near the mountains. Why do you ask?” Jun said, even though the question wasn’t directed at him.

Good thing he did because I had no inklng of the address of our supposed outing.

“Near the mountains?” Kevin repeated, tapping his chin. He doesn’t seem to mind Jun answering for me, I thought he would.

“You can come, Kevin,” I offered, not trying to be rude. Okay, I’ll be honest, I completely forgot about inviting Kevin to come along.

“No, it’s okay, Soo. I think you should spend some quality time with Jun,” Kevin rejected my offer. Maybe he’s right, I should spend some time with Jun, considering the many years we’ve apart.

“Well, if you say so.” I shrugged my shoulders and turned back to Jun.

“We’re leaving at 10am, so basically, fourty-two minutes,” Jun quickly answered, after seeing my face.

“So when do we actually arrive at the beach?” I questioned, getting ready in case it might be long car ride.

“Maybe three or four pm.” Jun shrugged his shoulders and went away to no-one-knows where.

A few minutes passed with me and Kevin leaning silently onto each other’s shoulders.

“Hey, Kevin,” I started to say, breaking the lone silence.

Kevin hummed in reply, moving his neck on my shoulder. I felt the vibration when he hummed and I gotta admit, I kinda like it, it feels comfortable.

“Is it really okay for me to go without you?” I asked, lying down on the couch with Kevin following after me. He settled his head on my stomach.

“Yeah, it’s fine, I’ll survive. I think,” he replied, looking at me in the eyes now.

“Soo!! Get ready, we have to go!” Jun shouted in the distance from the kitchen. He’s always in the kitchen.

I groaned in response, lifting Kevin’s head off of me and rolling off the couch. Luckily, I still have Mirae’s swimsuit or what you people call, bikinis. I’ll need a water bottle, a first aid kit, yes I like to fall and kiss the ground, and some sun scream, don’t wanna be any tanner than I am now, and talking about not getting tanner I should get a long shirt and maybe a shorts in case.

“JunSoo, we have to go in ten seconds!!”

Hey, now that I think about, who is Jun staying with? All the rooms are used in this dorm. Maybe he’s crashing at DongHo’s, you’ll never know, and I don’t wanna know. Meh.

“Hey, Soo, be safe. Don’t be reckless and try not to hurt yourself,” Kevin commanded me and pulled me into a hug, which feels like hugging a rock. Butterflies going everywhere now.

“Okay, okay, I won’t die. I got Jun with me,” I reassured him, giving him back his hug.

“Thanks.”

I felt something cold and noticed that it was Kevin pressing his lips on my forehead. Yeah, he’s kissing my forehead.

“Soo!!” Jun yelled. He really wanted me to rush.

“Okay.”

“Bye, Kevin. See you later.”

“Bye.” Kevin waved and smiled that killer smile and right after that he blew a kiss in my direction.

I rolled my eyes at Kevin. Like seriously, Kevin!! Blowing a kiss?! Anyway, I tried to play along with Kevin, and caught the blowed kiss and kissed the air.

“Alright lover birds, time for Soo to get going,” Jun interrupted us, pulling me with him, out of our dorm.

“Hey, how many people are coming?” I asked Jun as we walked down the hallway to the car park.

“Umm, around fourteen people, including you and me,” Jun replied, heading towards two crowded vans, I think it is.

And who might they be? I really wanted to ask that question until we got closer to see who the other six are.

“Soo?!” the six guys shouted at the same time when I shouted, “You guys?!” and pointed towards them.

“Yeah, what did you expect? I have friends in South Korea too, you know,” Jun said.

“So you’re friends with EXO, how come you didn’t tell me and since when?” I said. Well, it shouldn’t be said, it’s more like I’m scolding Jun right now.

“I donno and since kindergarten.” Jun shrugged it off as if I already knew this and to tell you the truth, I didn’t know.

“Hey, what are you guys talking about?” Chanyeol asked; being the nosey and happy virus he is.

“Nothing.” I smiled at him and jumped into the closet van and sat down on the first empty seat in my line of sight, which is next to D.O. This must be the van that is full of the Korean members.

A van full of staring faces was not what I was expecting. I was sorta expecting a bunch of members just chatting to each other.

“Hey, Soo, why don’t you sit with us?” Tao asked with his face just centimetres away from mine. And his accented Korean is cute.

“Calm your horses, alright. Okay, why do I have to sit with you guys?” I questioned, folding my arms across my chest and looking up at Tao’s face. What?! I’m only 176.5 cm tall!!! That kid is too tall!

“Cause Jun is sitting here with these shorties and there’ll be no room for you to sit. So you might as well sit with the four ching chongs and two kimchis, please,” Tao pleaded, using aegyo and I unfortunately fell for it.

“Fine, fine. Gezz, I can’t believe you call yourself a man.” I got up and went towards the other van, which is shaking violently.

“Umm, is there something wrong here?” I asked curiously, poking my head in the van, which is dangerous when a van is shaking and there seems to be an argument going on.

Being hit on the forehead is not fun when some blind person decided to do exactly that.

“Ah, I’m so sorry, Soo. I didn’t mean to,” a shy voice said, guessing it’s Luhan, and I felt someone lift me up onto a seat.

“I’m fine, I’ve got a hard head,” I assured the person.

I opened my eyes to see if there’s anything wrong with my vision.

“Hey, hey, are you sure you’re okay?” Luhan asked, lightly touching my forehead, “It’s getting red.”

 

 

“Do I have too?” I whined as I was asked to swim with these losers also known as EXO.

“Then what’s the point of you coming to a beach when you don’t want to swim?” Chen shrugged his shoulders as if he’s given up on me.

“You’re right,” I said after a moment of hesitation and kick the boys out to get change.

As soon as I got out of the van, I heard groans of disappointment, “What? What’s with the long faces?”

Boys will be boys no matter what.

“Come, Soo.” Jun grabbed my hand and we headed towards the waving sea.

“Hey, stealing the girl already, Jun??!!” Baekhyun shouted in the distance.

I heard a bunch of people trying very hard to run through the crashing waves. The same bunch of wolves hungry for the girl that is me. Joking. Jun yanked me harder as we headed towards a mini island not too far away from the shore.

“Jun, what are you doing?” I finally asked, pulling my hand back.

I checked my hand to see if it’s okay and it’s not. A pinkish ring started to form where Jun’s hand was before. Damn you Jun. You will definitely pay for that… later.

“Soo, I need to tell you something,” Jun started as he turned towards me with a determined look in his eyes.

“What do you need to tell me?” I demanded, filling the silence.

Jun hesitated before he spoke, “You already know that I’m friends with those guys. They’ve been in my life since I was just a baby. Well, truth is I’m Kai’s cousin. And there’s been this legend about the ‘Ice Men’ that my grandparents have been talking about.”

Jun looked up from the ground and started pacing towards the mangrove trees and then he sat down on a rock. And of course I followed him so I can hear his story.

He sighed and continued, “My ancestors were thought to be descendent of wolves and um… they met the ‘Ice Men’ when they were hunting some animals. Filtering my head now.”

I’m guessing that the ‘Ice Men’ are the vampires that I know. It’s so weird hearing this story from Jun. I thought someone else will tell me this like Kevin.

“They made a truce saying that my ancestors will give half the land to them and they are not allowed to hunt the animals in my ancestors land,” Jun finished, looking pass my shoulder to the group playing in the water.

“What about them? Do they know this?” I questioned, pointing towards them. Laughter filling the hesitation from Jun.

“Of course they know. But the funny thing is… they think they have my ancestors’ blood in them. I mean, it’s just a legend. A legend is a legend. It’s not meant to be real, it’s just a person’s imagination being taken to the next level,” Jun replied.

“Hey, you guys done?! We’re playing Beach Volleyball!” Chen yelled or better yet roared like a dinosaur. Might as well use a megaphone because of how far we wandered.

“Yeah!” I yelled back, “Come on, Jun. Let’s go.”

“O-oh.”

I grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him towards the shore, which will take a long time considering how small everybody on the shore looked.

 

 

“Haha, we won, we won,” I cheered, high—fiving Tao and Suho.

“Yeah, yeah,” Sehun scoffed, taking his anger out on the sand.

It did nothing to him. Why is he kicking it? Don’t worry lovely sand, you’ll soon get your revenge. I shall assist you in your witty plan.

I don’t know why, but I keep on looking at the forest next to us. It feels… like someone’s watching us play around. You know that feeling right?

“Hey, does anyone wanna go to the forest, I heard there’s some rock pools there,” Chanyeol’s deep voice shouted since some of us scattered across the beach.

My adventurous-self started to appear and a tingle of excitement gushed through me as I quickly forgot about my uneasy feelings before.

“Jun do you wanna go?” I asked, my voice already high pitched from excitement, shaking Jun to get his attention. 

“Nah, I’m fine. You go,” Jun waved me off.

“Fine.” I’m too excited to let Jun’s reply hold me down.

“Let’s go Chanyeol; I’ve never seen a rock pool before. So, please be my body guard as well as my tour guide,” I said, already stomping into the edge of the forest.

“S-Soo, wait,” Chanyeol called out, running to catch up with me.

“So, are we just gonna try and find it or do you know where it is?” I asked, trying to have a conversation with Chanyeol, because it’s just so awkward when we’re just walking aimlessly.

“We’re just gonna try and find it. I’ve only heard that there are rock pools here.” His deep voice rang across the forest, echoing on the various forest objects.

Unfortunately that conversation didn’t work as well as I thought so I tried another way to get a conversation going.

“So, about earlier… I’m just repeating what Kevin said. What are you guys?” I asked, adding some quotation marks in the air.

“Well, it’s kinda complicated. Where do I start?” Chanyeol asked himself, pinching his chin in thought.

“How about how did it happen?” I suggested, walking around a tree with roots sticking out. I looked back at the roots and noticed that there’s deep scratch marks on it. They almost look like an animal claws. Suspicious.

“I’m assuming that Jun told you about our ancestors being descendants of wolves―” Chanyeol began to say before I noticed something again.

“Wait, Jun told me that they were thought to not actually be the descendants of wolves,” I barged in, frowning at Chanyeol, the existence of the scratch marks drowned by my confusion.

“He doesn’t believe in those legends and whatnot. He always thinks that they’re stories that are passed down from generation to generation, being changed each time it’s being told,” Chanyeol explained, shaking his head in disappointment.

“Anyways, back on the topic. How did it happen?” I looked around in our surroundings.

It’s just dense green and brown everywhere. And it doesn’t seem like there’ll be any openings for a    long time to see the sparkling sea. Come on, I already miss it.

“Yeah, so us twelve wanted to find out more about our ancestors after hearing the stories from our old man we decided to investigate more into the matter. Like, why are they the only ones that can change into oversized wolves? How can they do it? Where did they come from? There were just so many questions to be answered,” Chanyeol continued from where he left off.

Chanyeol then put his arm on my shoulder and continued again, “It wasn’t long until we found out where they came from. In the mountains surrounding Seoul, there’s a small village claiming that they’re elders were close decedents of wolves from America, in which the wolves ran away from their home in Alaska.”

“Ran away? And they originally from Alaska? Wow, they must’ve missed ho―” I was cut off right there when a sadist kinda laughter sounded in the forest.

“Who’s there?!” Chanyeol shouted into the wilderness, all tensed and walking forward to confront the person.

“Who’s there?!” the voice repeated in a mocking tone and then chuckled. A chill paralysed me as I stood still in anxiousness behind Chanyeol and of course my eyes are frantically searching for the person.

“Oh, I’ll show who’s here,” the same sickening voice said.

It took me a second to notice that someone’s standing right in front of me. Someone who’s not Chanyeol. Someone who’s too pale with cloudy red eyes. Someone who’s a guy that I don’t know.

“Boo! Did I scare yah?” he whispered, causing Chanyeol to twist his body towards me.

“What do you want?” my soft voice shaking from the fear of what he might be.

“Ah, naughty girl. You have to answer my question first. Naughty girls deserve punishments,” he accused me, moving his finger in disappointment.

“Hey, don’t ignore me, you basta―” Chanyeol spoken but was interrupted when he flew backwards into a tree.

“Chanyeol!!!” I screamed when I saw how the tree split in two.

 I ran towards him but was stopped when the guy suddenly grabbed my neck and pushed me into a tree.

“I’ll deal with you later, but first let me deal with the maiden,” he spoke to Chanyeol.

I don’t think Chanyeol can hear him right now seeing how he hasn’t responded yet.
I hope he’s okay after that hit he took.

“Now then, how should I punish you?” he asked himself, his eyes clouded with hunger and impatience.

“How about you let me go?” I threw back, trying to kick myself free but to no success.

He laughed at me, “You look like a fish struggling to survive in this harsh cruel world.”

“Struggling to survive?” he asked himself again. He looked into my eyes like he’s looking for something. “Maybe I should just pity you and end your miserable life?”

No, I can’t. Not yet. I have Kevin, what’s he gonna do if I’m gone?

And with that thought, I try to rip his hands away from my neck. I dropped to the ground and started to run as fast as I can.

Chanyeol’s still down, so I might try and find a spot to hide for now.

“And where do you think you’re going, maiden?” he suddenly appeared in front of me again as I ran right into him.

“Let go! Oi!” I yelled as I was again in his iron hold. (This sounds so Australian. G’day mate)

“Now stop struggling!” he yelled back and threw me on the ground.

I screamed in agony as my head connected with a hidden rock. Sobbing soon followed as the pain didn’t subside. I started crawling away from him, feeling a trail of sticky liquid running down my neck.

I heard him inhaling and exhaling in the air, “My, how wonderful it smells. I can never let this opportunity go to waste.”

By now I know what he means by opportunity.

“But let me smell the pleasure in this.”

He got out a small knife and shined it in the sunlight that escaped through the trees.

“No, go away. He-help!! Anyone!! Please!! CHANYEOL! JUN!” I called out, knowing that there’s probably no one here to hear me.

I started to drag myself as far as possible, away from him, away from this low-life sadist. I know that he’ll get me before I even make one metre distance between us.

“You know I was always alone in this world because I love to torture people. I love the faces that they make. It’s always so beautiful no matter how many times I’ve seen it,” he started to say, walking beside me.

I can feel the last of my strength evaporating like water as I panted for air. I can already feel the cold metal pressed against my arm. I cried in agony as he applied more pressure on the knife. The smell of salt and rust filled the scentless air.

His disgusting laughter echoed across the trees, “Excellent, excellent!!! So this is your face!!”

To be honest, I seriously don’t know why he’s torturing me out of the blue. It’s weird. I mean, does he hold a grudge against me or something along those lines? I don’t know why, but I glanced at his mouth and there he drooled, some of the saliva dropping down on my arm, maybe a few in my wound. It stung a bit but that’s okay.

“You know… I heard that your blood is precious. That consuming one drop of your blood is equal to the strength of newly born vampires. I want to try it out myself and see if the rumours are true. I just have to find a human called JunSoo in Seoul,” he said, like he’s explaining why he’s doing this.

He, in front of me, my blood that covered the knife and shivered in mortifying delight.

“Wonderful. Wonderful!!! I can feel it!! Soaring throu―”

I gasped as soon as I saw a red brown blur passing across me and the guy disappeared. I agitatedly looked around trying to search for any signs of Chanyeol and the sadist.

“Chanyeol?! Where are you, Chanyeol?!” I called out, slowly getting up, ripping out a strip of my shirt and carefully but tightly wrapping it around the wound on my arm.

I took a few steps and wasted the last of my energy and fell to the ground. I laid there may be waiting for Chanyeol or the sadist. Either of them is fine, just as long as I can see a human body…

 

 

It’s probably been a good seven minutes of silence now. It’s like everything’s holding their breath to see if I’ll make a move. But unfortunately, I didn’t. Another minute passed when I heard a wailing that of a human and a growl of an animal. My instincts were locked on, there’s no doubt that’s the sadist vampire and the wolf Chanyeol fighting it all out. Given the circumstances, the sadist vampire did my blood and according to him, he might have the power of a newly born vampire, I don’t know if Chanyeol can last long enough. But I couldn’t do anything to stop them, heck I’d probably die if I get in between them because after all, I’m just a normal human being destined to be something major in this world.

The cries of battle continued sometime then stopping all together but then started again just a few seconds later. I’m not sure if I can hold out much longer waiting for anyone now. The rest should be looking for us right now seeing as Chanyeol and I have been out for a long time. Just picturing Jun’s terrified face made me smile unknowingly. Right now the sounds of battle seem to have stopped. I wonder who won.

“What can we do without each other, Jun?” I asked myself, looking up in the sky, still smiling.

“I would like to know that myself,” a voice said and the sadist appeared before me with my right hand in his hold.

“No, don’t you dare. Don’t you dare kill Jun,” I said through clenched teeth, anger boiling through me.

He completely ignored my threats and slowly placed his mouth on my wrist. My eyes are wide opened now as I know what going to happen next. I tried to kick him out of the way but failed.

“CHANYEOL!!!!”

A growl from nowhere sounded everywhere. Then the guy’s gone again and that’s because my eyes are closed. I slowly opened them and saw a headless statue on its knee. With my shaking eyes I look above the statue and there was, its head in the wolf’s mouth, hanging by a thread of its hair. I silently cried from the horrific scene in front of me.

A few moments after registering of what just happened, my vision started to blacking and I laid my head on a huge rock beside me in order to use less energy.

“Soo!!” I heard from Chanyeol before I fell towards the ground.

 

 

That ciff hanger though...

Let's welcome the new Members to this fic, Blood Love:

Exo_Chanyeollies

theeiphyu97

Hey, so you guys might wanna do this poll, please!! I wanna know what you think.

So, for now let's just enjoy these gifs/memes/macros

      

      

      

  describe Big Bang in one picture

This happens when you have too much jams

 Trying very hard to impress Amber.

 Don't know how to start this

Kyungsoo regretting his drinking choices

         He is too????     

Kai eyeing the chicken ad/or Kyungsoo???                  

Kai eyeing the chicken and/or Kyungsoo??         Are you okay son?

 Taoyeol feeling it in their souls     

 Meanwhile Lay just look like he's contemplating the meaning of life.

Starting 2014 like  (look at Taemin's hands)

  

First grade:

High School:

Collage:

Something's never change

2013:                                                         2014:

       

 

 

 

 

I do not own thee gifs/memes. Credit to the makers/owners