Chapter 6

Blood Love [HAITUS]

The bright sunlight shrone through my eyes lids, I found that rather annoying when you wake up in the morning unlike in the movies. Wait. That isn't sunlight it's the light from the lamp in the room. I look around the room and spot Kevin sound asleep in his bed, holding a somewhat large teddy bear...?

WTF?!

I looked at the time on my phone.

Wow... it's 2 am in the morning.

I quitely got up and went to the kitchen to eat my breakfast, which consists of a bowel of cereal and milk. I heard someone who is walking towards me, my back facing towards him. I do l know who is it. My Bro.

"Hey, oppa. Slept well?" I asked, my back still facing towards him, eating.

"Not that well. Yo Seob keeps on like waking me up to go to the toliet and telling me that he can't sleep, then he slept in my bed, which was pretty awakward, cuz he was kinda hugging me," he said, scratching his head and blushing.

Out of the coner of my eyes, I saw dull-purple coloured hair and Kevin's eyes watching us from our room's door, spying on us.

"You're gay," I said as a response to his blushing, finishing up my breakfast and putting it in the sink and thenthen washing it. 

"W-what n-no I'm not!" he hissed at me.

"Jokes! Jokes! Geez, I'm just joking." in MyChonny's (A famous You Tuber) voice.

"Yeah, right. Anyways I'm going back to my dorm, bye~" he said, skipping like a girl back to his dorm.

Man, why do me and my bro have spilt personalities?!

"Kevin, I know you're there, listening to us talking," I said, putting my hands on my hips turning to face him.

"Sorry~ Soo. But I gotta say, you've got good hearing and eyes," Kevin told me, like I didn't know and of course I do know that I have good hearing and eye sight.

"Thanks." but I have to admmit, I like people who compliment me in a good way.

"Can't sleep, huh," that wasn't a question, I think. 

"Y-yeah, I can't sleep."

I looked under his eyes and bingo, he hasn't be sleeping very well, I can tell cause of his dark purple shadow under his eyes, it's so dark, that it looked like his nose is healing from being broken.

The way that Kevin said, "I CAN'T sleep." it sounded like he's telling me that he can not sleep at all. Yo Seob also has the dark purple shadows too and the rest of U-Kiss too. Wierd.

 

*Four hours of silence later*

 

"Good morning, SooHyun. Sleep well?" I asked, sitting on the couch drinking coffee.

"Yeah, sure did."

I noticed the way SooHyun moves doesn't look like he's tired from waking up, it's like he woke up earlier...

I sip on my coffee, staring at how Kevin and SooHyun who hasn' eaten anything yet, especially Kevin, he didn't eat anything for four hours I think.

Wait, didn't I say something yesterday? "Wake me up when dinner's ready"?
They never woke me up...

Why didn't they wake me up?
The dish dryer had no plates or utensils when i looked in it.

Did they eat anything yesterday?!


DongHo came to the living room and sat down next to me, wide awake. 

Kevin and SooHyun sat at the dinnng table playing at each other's face.

Gay?

"Good morning, DongHo," I said, smiling at him.

It's the same with DongHo, he doesn't look like he's tired.

"Good morning, JunSoo," DongHo replied, doing a very cute eye smile. I just want to pinch his cheeks.

Eli and AJ both walked to the other couch, just across me and DongHo.

"Good morning, Eli and AJ." 

"Good morning, JunSoo," both of them said, keeping an expressionless face.

"Did ya sleep well?" Eli asked.

"Yeah."

 

*Two hours of doing nothing later*

 

I get up and put my coffee cup in the sink and wash it, then walk back to my room to get ready for school.

"Hey, Kevin, you should get ready for school now," I told Kevin, who is on my bed looking at my photo albums of me and my friends in Australia.

 

*Twenty minutes later*

 

"Come on, Kevin, get ready for school already," I told him again.

He finally put down my photo albums and got up and put all his note books into his bag.

"Soo?" Kevin called.

I turned and saw him walked towards me and looked into my eyes. I can't help but look into his too. His eyes were just so mezmerising I stood there, looking in his eyes.

Then he lifted my chin up, "I got ready for school already," he said.

Then I felt soft lips on mine, I stood there thinking about why did Kevin kissed me. Kevin's lips parted mine.

"I think I-I'll be going now," I stumered and blushed hard.

As I left my dorm, Mirae stood at the door,"Come on, Soo, let's go."

I looked back and saw Kevin staring at me.

"Soo, why are you blushing?" Mirae asked, standing in front of me. I almost walked right into her.

"N-n-nothing!" I nervously said and blashing even harder.

"Sure~" Mirae said, eyeing me supiciously.

"Soo! Wait! I wanna walk with you!" someone called.

Someone back hugged me and I turned to see Xander who was back hugging me.

"Oh hey, Xander," I said. 

"Why did you leave us early? I was looking for you!" Xander pouted as he let go of me.

"Sorry, Xander~"

Mirae looked at me with the what-the-hell-happened look,"Lunch at the cafe, you've some explaining to do, lady."

"What class do you have, Soo?" Xander asked as we continued to walk to our classes.

"History, Health and English."

"Same!!" Xander shouted happily.

 

*Health class at the Gym*

 

"Today we'll be testing your physical skills in Health," our Health teacher said, well shouted,"First, the one-hundred metre run, line up in one straight line horinzontally."

Everybody lined up on the start line.

"Good luck, Soo~" Xander said, winking and at the same time going an evil face.

HO!!!!!!
YOU'RE GOING DOWN, XANDER!!!!!!!
YOU'RE GOING DOWN!!!!!
GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!
DOWN!!!!!!!!

"You too~" I said sarcasticly.

"Ready? GO!!!" the teacher shouted, blowing a whistle to start the race.

"Alexander and JunSoo are both taking the lead!!" the teacher said in a megaphone.

And we finally reached the finish line.

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for the late update~~~ >.<
i was busy with A LOT of stuff

Sorry~

I wonder who will win?! Xander or JunSoo?! Who do you think?