Chapter 2

Blood Love [HAITUS]

Back To The Present

I quickly went into my room and change out of my clothes and into casual ones. I rushed to the kitchen down stairs since I haven't eaten breakfast yet. I see Mum washing the dishes.

"Mum, can tell you something?" I asks her. 

"Yes, what is it?" Mum asks when she stop washing the dishes and turns to look at me in the face.

"Tomorrow I'll be on Mnet USA, well, logically...I'll be flying there with my dance crew to compete with other dance crews out there. I can leave on Sunday to go to South Korea, but I have to leave in the States. Don't worry, Mnet got me covered with the ticket," I tell her the whole thing. Nothing but the truth. 

"Oh, my baby!" my Mum grabs me into her death bear hug.

"C-c-can't b-b-breath."

"Sorry, baby," Mum apologizes and letting go of me but she ruffle my hair playfully.

"I better start packing now," I say, while laughing nervously.

I fast walk to my room and get my huge suitcase and throw it on my bed I quickly it and walk towards my wardrobe and basically gets evey clothing I have and fold it and put it in my suitcase. I check my phone for messages and there was one from the organizer:

EXO, BAP, SHINee and 2ne1 are coimg as special guests.
So put on a hell of a performance

Thanks!! xD

 

OMG!!!!!!! EXO, BAP, SHINee AND 2ne1 ARE COMING?!
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!

 

I slowly put down my phone, not wanting it to break from my excitement. Then I jump around like a crazy fangirl.

I gotta tell the others this!!!!!!

 

I text the others about this and they all were kinda shock but excited at the same time. Now that I finally calm down, I continue to pack my things and go wild inside my head.

I have to leave tomorrow, so I think I fallen asleep, cause the next thing I know I'm on my bed. Finish packing my things and putting the suitcase next to my door, I fallen asleep.

I wake up, knowing that today I'm going to America with my crew and going to see EXO, BAP, SHINee and 2ne1. I check the time and it was three in the morning.

"Dang! My plane leaves at five in the morning!" I say to myself.

I run as fast as I could to my parent's room and to my Mum's side of the bed.

"Wake up, Mum! Wake up!" I loudly whisper into her ear and shook her.

"Wut...?" Mum asks sleepily.

"Hurry, Mum. You have to drive me to the airport."

"Just let me get dress," Mum whisper and getting out of bed.

I happily went to my room and get dress too and drags my huge suitcase down stairs and wait for Mum to get dress.

"Come on, let's go," I say when I finally see Mum going down stairs and gets her car keys.

We went into the car and drive off to the airport.

*1 hour later*

We are finally here, the airport.

As we entered the airport, I spot ten people chatting to each other, the only people here in the airport including me and Mum. 

The people sees me and rushed over and waving calling," Ausian!" 

"Heart Beat!!!" I call, waving wildly at them and run towards them. That was probably the first time I ever called them that.

I hug each one of them, happy to see them.

"Hey, JunSoo, don't forget your suitcase,"Mum say, holding my suitcase and walking towards me.

"Sorry."

"Anyways, we have to go on board the plane, it came here forty minutes early," Chonny tell us, "Don't worry Mrs Yong, we will take care of Soo for you."

"Thank you," Mum replies, crying and hugging me.

"Meet you at South Korea," I whisper into Mum's ear.

She just nods her head.

We all walk to the lady at the dask and gave her our luggages and walk towards the boarding area and give our tickets to the staff there.

I turn back and wave at Mum then I bow towards her. Then I board onto the plane.

We all sit together and have fallen asleep.

*I-don't-how-many-hours-pass later*

Waken up by the announcer, I listen.

Announcer:

Boys and girl,
We have landed in New York.
I hope you enjoy your stay here~


"Hey, wake up, guys. We're here!" I tell them really loudly.

All of them wakes up instantly, a few of them punching my arm because I waken them up from their slumber.

As we finally landed at the New York airport.

Now the time in New York is six pm right now.

We were all so excited that we couldn't wait to get inside the airport and get our luggage and wait for our van to come and pick us up.

When we finish doing that we all waited for our van to pick us up. I finally saw a black mini van driving towards us and stop.

The driver asks us,"Is this Heart Beat?"

"Yes, sir." We all smile at him.

I open the door and climb inside to the comfy seats in the van. 

We all chatted uncontrollably until we have arrived. 

When we arrived there, the producers rushed us to the stylists and told us, "You have to hurry, you only have till nine pm to get perpared."

"Okay."

We all sat in our chairs to get our hair done by the stylists. 

"Just to let you know, stylist, we have to perfrom three songs, so can you prepare three sets of costumes for us?" I asked the main stylist, who doing my hair like crazy. 

"Yeah, sure. And good luck with the performance, I hope you can win the Mnet Dance Awards of The Year~" she said, smiling to me like I'm a kid begging her Mum to buy her something...

*Three hours later*

The producer came and told us in a very high pitched voice, "Alright you guys are up in five minutes. Remember to get off the stage every time you guys finish the first two songs then the last one, bow then leave the stage. And just before you start your perfomance please introduce yourselves, okay?"

"Yes, sir, producer, sir," we mock him, but he didn't really notice, maybe he's too excited.

*Five minutes later*

"Next is...Heart Beat!!!! Give it up everybody!!!" the MC or Host shouted, like we're that so famous in the States.

We ran up on the stage,"Hey~ guys!"

The whole audience cheered for us.

"Could you guys please introduce youselves?" the MC asked.

"Hey America~ I'm Ausian~The leader of Heart Beat~!" I introduced myself, in a very cute voice. Making all the guys in the audience yell out, "I LOVE YOU, AUSIAN!!!!!"

"Hey ladies~ I'm Brad," Brad said in a very y voice making all the girls squeal, well, apart from me.

And the introduction continued the last member, Youth finished his introdution.

"Wow, I love you guys, so~ much!!" the MC told us, making all the crew blush and laugh nervously, "Okay, let's introduce you guys to the special guests tonight;EXO!!"

EXO stood up and bowed towards us and we did the same, all of the fans of EXO squealed for them.

"BAP!!"

BAP too stood up and bowed and turned back to wave at their fans, making the whole auidence go up in an uproar.

"SHINee!!"

SHINee jumped in the air like they are trying something new to make the crowd go wild.

"2ne1!!!"

2ne1 stood up and CL shouted, "Yo, wussup guys!!!!! LOVE Y'ALL!!!!!"

The auidence did the same shouting, "WE LOVE 2NE1!!!!!!!!!"

In that shourt introduction of the groups, the curtains went down as we quickly ran behind it and got ready for our performance.

"Are you guys ready for Heart beat?!" I heard the MC shouted to the audience.

"Yeah!!" the audience shouted back.

"Okay, give it up for Heart Beat!!!"

The crowd went wild.

The curtains went up and Alone played.

As we did the performance I noticed that EXO, BAP, SHINee and 2ne1 were not in their seats.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update ^^
pt 3 is next >.< 
xD