Chapter 4

Blood Love [HAITUS]

I tip-toed to see if my brother is here and he is at the cafe.

I stomp to my brother with my suitcase.

"Aren't you meant to look for me?!" I scold him and hit him on the head.

"Yeah, yeah." he didn't even show any reaction.

He's good.

"Come on, JunSoo dongsaeng. We have to go," he said grabbing my hand and taking my suitcase. 

We approached a white sports car with... Mum and Dad standing next to it!!

"Mum, Dad!" I yelled, running to the car.

I run into them and they hugged me tightly.

"Did you guys win?" Mum asked me. 

I instantly look down to the ground.

"What happened?" Mum asked, hugging me.

"We won and got one million dollars or one billion dollars in Korean money!!!" I said, looking up at my Mum's face smiling.

"OMG!! I'm so happy!!!" she replied.

"Sorry to ruin your moment but Jun Hwa, Soo here and I have school tomorrow, so let's get going," Dad said.

 

*Next Day (Monday Morning, eight am)

 

Me and my brother finishes the tour with the Principal, and walk to our dorms to put our luggage away. 

I'm quite unlucky, because I have to share a huge dorm with nine other guys, but I get to have a room for myself. A great advantage of being a girl.

I still don't know who are the nine other guys yet and I don't think they know which gender I am yet.

I quickly got ready for school which is in ten minutes.

 

*Ten minutes later*

 

I took a slow deep breath and started to tremble slightly as I entered the classroom. I’m kinda nervous because I just moved to this new school today and I hope I can make lots of new friends. Once I entered the class, the teacher asked me to introduce myself.

“Hello, my name is Yung JunSoo. It’s nice to finally meet you guys! I hope we can be friends!!”

After I introduced myself, the students in the classroom started to clap their hands as a warm welcome. Then the teacher told me to take a seat in the middle of the classroom. Then I took out my books and copy down the notes the teacher has written on the whiteboard.

After class is over, a girl wearing big glasses, walks over to me, she smiles then bows politely to me and introduce herself , “Hey there, JunSoo, my name is Mirae, nice to meet you, Newbie.” 

“It’s nice to meet you too, Mirae. I don’t mind you calling me Newbie,” I joked to myself as I bow politely to her.

On second period, we walked to class, passing a few of Mirae’s friends, introducing themselves to me, which made us late to class. The teacher scold us but we didn’t receive any detention instead she let us out early.

“JunSoo, come to café with me, I have a few people who are waiting for me there.”

“Oh, okay,” that was all that I could respond.

“Come on, let’s go!” Mirae said, excitedly and grabbed my hand, dragging me to the café.

On the way to the café, I bump into someone, someone with cold and hard skin.

“I’m so sorry!!” I said, kinda shocked that the person bumped into me really hard. I can feel a bruise forming. Mirae stops to help me up, because I’m on the floor for some reason.

“My apologies, I was in your way,” he apologises too as he help me up too, “By the way, I’m Kevin Woo. I'm in the same class with you, nice to meet you, JunSoo.” He bowed as he introduces himself.

KEVIN WOO?! THE KEVIN WOO?!!?!!? FROM U-KISS?!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

When I got up the only thing I noticed was that Kevin has golden brown eyes and he is AS pale as the moon in the night sky, but not pale as white. His hair is blond-ish-brown and he is around a hundred and eighty cm tall, I’m barely up to his neck. This is my first time meeting him in real life!!!!! And all this time since I known him, I didn't know that he looks so cute up close?!

“I’m sorry too, and it’s nice to meet you too, Kevin,” I reply, having to step back to look at him since he’s too tall for a short person like me to look at him up close and then I bow.

OMG OMG OMG OMG~

“Are you two going to the café?” Kevin asks us when Mirae links arms with me. It felt like she is trying to not let me go or fall again.

“Well yes, we are,” Mirae replied, some-what sounding lady-like.

After that, Mirae and I walked the rest of the way to the café with Kevin trailing behind us.   

I tried not to fangirl about Kevin, but he's just behind me. *Fangirling in my head*
 

 

 

 

Sorry if there are lots of typos i'll try to fix them up in the future. mean while please anticipate the next chapter ppl!!!
If you guys are wondering who the person is in the gif his name is Chonny (and yes i used his name, couldn't think of any other) you should search him up in youtube his videos are funny and suscribe to kpopchonny.