Chapter 19

Blood Love [HAITUS]
{{
Chapter 19
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A
*Kevin's POV* *In The Living Room*

 

"What?! Cross dressing?!" I yelled at Mirae which I didn't mean to, but cross dressing?! I do understand that it's for my safety because of my fans, who knows what they will do when I'm out in the public without a disguise.

 

"Whoa, calm down, Charlie Brown," she said, doing the duck face, “I know that you love Soo very much, but do this for the sake of your date and capturing her heart, Kevin,” she said softly, patting my shoulder.

 

“Fine I’ll do it, but you own me big time,” I answered, crossing my arms across my chest.

 

“You wish you were,” she said, making me confused.

 

“Whatever,” I replied.

 

“Here, put these on,” Mirae said, throwing a gym bag at me.

 

“What are these?” I asked her, catching the gym bag.

 

“Your clothes,” she simply said, and then she walked away.

 

I was really curious of what is in the bag so I opened it up.

 

“WHAT THE ARE THESE?!!” I yelled as I held out a pink lacy underwear, “She totally owns me big time,” I said through my teeth.

 

I stormed off to Mirae’s dorm, not knowing that I still had well the thing, I can smell her walking to her dorm right now and I heard a door closed. As I knocked the door, a girl around hundred and sixty centimetres tall opened the door.

 

“K-Kevin, h-hi,” she stumered, and then she blushed when she saw what I was holding. I looked down too at my hand and noticed that I still have that pink lacy underwear.

 

“Hello, SuMin. Is Mirae here?”  I asked, pretending that I didn’t notice that I still have the underwear.

 

“Y-yes, she’s here,” SuMin hesitated, still blushing.

 

I went in the dorm and guess which room Mirae’s in, well I made myself look like I was guessing, but truthfully I know where her room is, just smelling her out.

 

“Mirae, I know you’re in there,” I almost yelled.

 

“What do you want?” she asked me when she opened the door.

 

“Can you explain this?” I answered, holding out the pink lacy underwear.

 

“, I forgot I put it there, I was finding it all morning,” she said, taking her underwear away.

 

“Okay…” I replied.

 

“Please, Kevin, please make this date a great one for Soo,” she told me.

 

I just nodded to her and left to my dorm.

 

“God, seriously, what’s wrong with Mirae?!” I sighed, lying down on my bed.

 

“What’s wrong with her?” Soo asked me.

 

“She wants me to cross dress for our date, if you didn’t know,” I replied, sitting on my bed with a sigh.

 

“Okay…” Soo replied.

 

 

 

*Soo’s POV*

 

 

 

“I have the clothes I think…for me,” Kevin said as he got up to get them.

 

“Lemme see,” I pouted and grabbed for the bag.

“There’s bras, undies, skirts, shirts, heels and… WHAT THE IS THIS?!” I shouted, holding up something that looks alien to me, “A bag.” I figured out and threw the bag like somewhere on my bed.

After like five minutes of clothes inspection.

 

“Hyung, can you play with me?” DongHo asked, casually walking in our room.

 

“,” I whispered.

 

Knowing their behaviour towards girls’ clothing if they’re on Kevin’s bed, they might consider him as a ert.

 

“YAH!!! HYUNG!!! YOU ERT!!! WHY DID YOU STRIP SOO?!” DongHo shouted.

 

“Who stripped who?” SooHyun said as he came into our room.

 

I sighed, “Oh my ing god.”

 

“They’re not my clothes, as you can see I’m still wearing my clothes, so Kevin didn’t strip me,” I explained before Kevin could even open his mouth, “We have a date to go to so…please leave,” I said, giving them a glare, mockingly, but they took that seriously.

 

“, let’s go, hyung, she’s scary,” DongHo said, grabbing Soohyun’s shirt and pulling him away.

 

“Watch your tongue, DongHo,” SooHyun said, hitting DongHo on the arm lightly.

 

“What, Soo, you don’t have to do that, you like, scared them away. My brah~ (Bro),” Kevin said after they left.

 

“Whatever,” I answered back, flipping my hair into Kevin’s face.

 

I walked back to my bed and opened the other bag.

 

“Wow, there’s like umm, a wig and a huge head band thingy?” I said, pulling out all of stuff out.

 

“Umm….It’s a thing to make your chest flat,” Kevin explained, blushed and turned away.

 

“Oh, okay…. I don’t get it,” I said, cocking my head on the right. Being pure and innocent and all is really not helping me now.

 

“It makes your things,” Kevin cupped his hands over his chest, “Flat.”

 

“Oh, okay,” I responded, blushing and turning away.

 

Does Kevin think I’m like a pure, innocent girl now?

 

After five minutes of awkward silence, I got and strip out of my clothes, without knowing that Kevin is still in this room. I stood there in my lacy undergarments, looking at the clothes that are like so expensive. There's 

  this tight jeans

 

 this jumper which is a bit too big for me

 and these outfits

 

I stood there, my index finger on my chin, thinking. Then i8 heard the door knob turning, less than a second all hell broke loose.

 

“OMG!!!! KEVIN!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!” Xander shouted, staring at me.

 

I looked at Kevin in the eye and saw lust and just…lust. That really creeped me out, his stare. I grabbed a shirt, but someone pulled at my bra and I felt loosen and fall down my shoulders.

 

“GUYS!!!! HELP ME!!!!” I automatically screamed, trying to run away from Kevin, but his iron grip was impossible to escape.

 

“!! I’m under 18 people!! This is !!!!” DongHo shouted when he saw me with no bra and run back out.

 

“Don’t me, Kevin, I’m still a !!!!” I screamed without knowing what I said.

 

“Get Kevin away from JunSoo!!!” Xander shouted, running towards me in a second and pulled me away from Kevin, covering me with his body.

 

SooHyun ran towards Kevin and pinned his under him on a wall, which looks kinda gay. I shivered as I duck my head into Xander's chest. I was so scraed that Kevin's gonna me, but I still love him, I mean it's normal for a guy to be like this if his single in his whole life and never seen a girl in . But it's my fault, I shols've known that Kevin was still there.

 

"What happened?!" Hoon and Eli said together.

 

"OMG!! I'm so gonna take a picture!!" Hoon said, taking out his phone and took a picture of something. At first I thought it was me and Xander, but I looked up and saw Honn's phone facing towards SooHyun and Kevin.

 

"What happened to Soo?" Eli asked Xander.

 

"Kevin attacked her," Xander simply said.

 

"No, why is she like that?" Eli asked again, walking towards us, I looked into his eyes, but there was no lust in them. Xander hugged me even tighter.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         "Kevin came in and sat down on his bed doing something and he was about to talk to me, but I was changing and he saw me like this," I lied to him. I'll feel embrarrass if I told them I have this bad habit of changing without looking around my surroundings and I'll feel safe and change. Yeah, it's weird habit.

"I'm fine now guys," Kevin spoke, looking down. Soohyun released him and walked backwards towards me.

"It's okay, Soohyun," I whispered, but he stood there to make sure and seconds later he walked to Hoon who is on the other side of us, "Xander, can you hand me a shirt?" I asked him. But he faced me towards my bed and took off his shirt that he was wearing and put it on me. It felt so warm and cozy. It reached down to my knees, covering my tighd. I turned around and saw Kevin on his bed, his head in his hands, feeling shameful from his actions.

I ran towards him adn kneled in front of him, "Kevin, it's okay, I'm not mad, it's not your fault," I said, trying to comfort him, I grabbed his hand and fold my hands over his, "It's my fault," I whispered, it was barely audible for the guys to hear but Kevin can hear it.

"Guys, can you give us a mintue?" I asked them and rose my voice so they can hear me.

They quickly left and left us alone.

"Kevin, it's really not your fault, it's my fault. See, I have this bad habit of feeling safe everywhere and stuff, I used to have a room with my brother when he was like 17 and change in front of him, he sometimes do erted stuff to me, but I don't mind, but I do mind is that his my brother and he shouldn't do those stuff to me, but Kevin when you did that to me, I didn't mind because I love you, Kevin, but I'm 17, just wait till I'm 19 when we get married and I'm passed the legal age of being an adult," I confidently said. I'm not sure about the getting married part if we are to get married.

Kevin sighed, but I'm sure it was a sigh of relief when he lifted his head up. I got up to sit next to him, but I still have his hands in my hands.

"See, problem sol—" I started to say, but I was cutted off when I felt a pair of lips on mine. It was pretty obvious that it was Kevin, so I kissed back. I broke apart first because I wanted to finish my sentence first, "—Solved," I finished and smiled at Kevin.

"Come on, Soo get changed and I'll change in the bathroom," Kevin said, getting up and grabbed his bag and went into the bathroom. 

I got up and looked for my bra, but it was gone. there could only be person on this planet to steal my underwears.

"HOON!!!!! GIVE BACK MY BRA!!!!!" I shouted, and ran out of my room and ran into Hoon's room and there was Hoon sitting on his bed playing with my bra.

"AH!! !!!! SHE'S GONNA KILL ME!!!" Hoon screamed as he ran out of his room and into the living room.

"GET HOON!! OMFG!!!! HOON YOU ERT!!!! GIVE BACK MY BRA!!!" I continued to scream as I ran after him in my undies and Xander's shirt.

"Get him!!!" U Kiss shouted together and ran after him in human speed, out into the hallway of the school, I ran with them, but I was fasteer in running in human speed, and tackled Hoon to the ground.

"GIVE IT BACK!!" I screamed, struggling against him.

   

 

 

 

 

 

I'M SO SORRY!!! SORRY SORRY!!!!
I DIDN'T MEAN TO UPDATE THIS SLOW!!!!!! 'CUZ YOU KNOW SCHOOL ASSIGNMENTS AND STUFF
anyways please enjoy, comment, subscribe and upvote thanks
you guys r so nice and watever. ^^

criticism is also welcome....

ilovpocky93 || summer