Chapter 8

Blood Love [HAITUS]

*In my Neverland*

I walked forward into the darkness.

Why is it so dark?

“Hello, is anybody here?” I asked, my voice echoing around then back.

I’m in a room, a really big one too.

I heard a click and the light blinded me for awhile

“I hope you weren’t afraid of the dark, JunSoo,” a voice said. It sounded like someone I heard before but I don’t know who.

My eyes finally adjusted to the bright light and saw the person who was talking to me. He was wearing a really black cloak, making him stand out too much, his hoodie covering his face, but his mouth.

“Who are you?” I asked, getting freak out because he’s smiling really evilly at me.

“WE are the Outcasts,” he replied as four other people dressed in black cloak appeared out of nowhere.

“Outcasts?” I repeated, slowly stepping back.

I heard that name before…
But where?

They slowly pull back their hoodies. They have blood red eyes and they are really pale, pale as Kevin.

“BIG BANG!!!” I shouted as I looked at them and stepping back even more, until I felt a wall pressed against me.

They slowly walked towards me until we are ten metres away from each other.

GD lifted up his hand and pointed one finger at me and I felt the burning pain again. I dropped to the ground, gasping.

“We can do this the hard way or the easy way. Give up your soul to me or suffer this pain and slowly become a vampire,” GD threatened me.

“Stop it!” I yelled at him.

Then he put his finger down and the pain stopped. I slowly stood up.

“Why the hell would I give up my soul?!” I spat, getting really mad that he asked me to give him my soul.

“So we can rule over the Vampire City, Seoul,” he replied, expressionless, apart from the evil laugh that’s he’s doing right now.

“Seoul is the Vampire City?!”

 

*End of my Neverland.

 

And with that I woke up, sweating and panting, afraid that GD will come after me in real life.

I should have a midnight walk to calm myself down.

I got up from my bed and walked out of my dorm, grabbing my jumper as well. I walked to nowhere as I remembered my dream.

He said, “Or slowly become a vampire.”
Maybe I should tell this to U-Kiss in the morning, so I won’t be scared to death if my dream does actually happen.
Cuz it’s a known fact 53% of your dreams actually will happen in real life.

I walked outside in the school yards, hearing leaves swaying in the wind. Then I saw a white blur in the pitch black yard.

“Greetings, JunSoo. We’ve met again,” a familiar voice said behind me.

I turned just in time before the person disappeared, “Show yourself.”

“As you wish, enough fooling around, Brothers.”

Five people in black cloaks appear suddenly ten metres away from me.

I gasped, recognizing who they are.

For real, seriously!!!!
The Outcasts.

“Outcasts,” I hissed, putting my arms in front of me as defence.

They laughed, “We believe there will be no need for that.”

“If you’re asking for my soul, I won’t f**king give it to you!!” I screamed at them, hoping I woke no one up.

They laughed again, “We’re not asking for your soul, we’re asking for your permission for your blood.”

“Hell no I won’t give my blood!!” I shouted, seeing nine other white blurs, five behind the Outcasts and four in front of me.

“Kevin, Xander, Eli and Dongho?” I said as I saw their backs.

“Outcasts!” they all hissed, crouching like a lion.

Then another six figures appeared between U-Kiss and the Outcasts.

“Beast?!” I said.

“Hey, Soo,” Yo Seob said, turning back to look at me and smiled.

I was shocked to see us all gathered here. I feel like I’m the only human here for some reason.

“Xander and DooJoon never knew we could see each other again since the 18th century,” GD greeted them.

Did he just said “18th”?!

Everybody but me tensed.

“Xander, how long have you been twenty-six?” I whispered.

Xander slowly turned to face me, “Six hundred and seventy-four years,” he replied, smiling so I won’t run away screaming my head off.

Why do I feel like I known this since I met Xander.

“DooJoon, and you?” I asked.

“Six hundred and seventy-four years, two months and twelve days,” he replied, not bothered to turn to look at me, Beast backing towards us.

“Enough of ages, you people are making me feel old here,” GD said. He’s Brothers nodding in agreement. “SooHyun, Kibum, Jaeseop, Kiseop and Hoon, can you not attack us from behind?” he asked them, sounding really creepy.

I don’t know how they did it but they all came standing in front of me within seconds, crouching.

“HyungSeung, please don’t blind us with horror, thank you,” GD said, glaring at HyungSeung, “It doesn’t work on us anymore.”

“He’s attacking,” Kiseop told us.

Kevin moved to my side and held me close to his cold body by my waist.

“Xander, activate your shield!” Kevin shouted, holding out his left arm and something flew towards the Outcasts at the same time as Kevin pointed his arm towards the Outcasts and at the same time again, GD pointed his palm towards us and something black with mist surrounding it, flying towards us really fast.

It reflected off two metres away from me, and then the Outcasts disappeared.

I fell to the ground.

 

*Two am in the morning.*

 

I woke up feeling really hot, and then the burning pain was back. I sat up, bending over, gasping.

“Soo!” Kevin shouted, dropping something on the floor. “Soo!”

He started hitting my back, thinking that I’m choking on something.

This time the pain is even worse. I screamed.

I unconsciously yelled, “STOP THE FIRE!!! AHH!! IT BURNS!!!!”

“Soo!!! Soo!!!!!” Kevin yelled my name.

I trembled violently.

The pain’s too much!!!!

Then it subsided.

I started crying into Kevin chest as he hugged me, patting my back.

“I’m changing,” I cried, not knowing that I said that.

“What happened?! We heard someone screaming,” Xander said as he and U-Kiss came into Kevin and my room.

“Guys, get out. Let Soo rest,” Kevin said, seriously.

Everybody got out and left me alone.

 

 

*Kevin’s POV*

 

Why is this happening to Soo? I bet this is the Outcasts’ doing. Causing her pain.

“We need to talk about Soo’s suffering,” Xander said, sitting down.

“She said, “STOP THE FIRE!!! AHH!! IT BURNS!!!” What do you think it is?” I said.

I have a really bad feeling about this pain.

“And she also said, “I’m changing,” I added.

“We’ll talk to her tomorrow night. But right now I’m hungry, hyung. Let’s hunt now,” DongHo whined.

“Who’s up for mountain lion for dinner?” Xander asked, smirking.

Everyone stood up, opened the door and ran outside in one swift movement.

“Hey, wait up, hyung!” DongHo whined at me.

I slowly ran so DongHo could catch up with me.

“Did you smell that?” he asked me, running up beside me.

I sniffed the thick moist air as we approached the rain forest that we always go to eat.

“Human blood it’s really thick, come on let’s check it out,” I replied, my eyes getting wide from excitement, not from the blood but who the human might be.

“Wait guys,” I whispered, but the others still can hear me.

They all stopped and ran back to us.

“You smell that?” I repeated.

“You know we don’t drink human blood, Kevin,” AJ pointed out.

“Yeah, I know, but it’s really thick, like the person is injured,” I pointed out to everyone, who are looking really confused.

“Let’s check it out,” Eli said, stepping forward towards the smell.

After that everybody ran after Eli.

“Are you hurt, Milady?” Eli asked her as we approached the person and taking out his hand.

Everybody knows that was the queue for Eli to start teasing the victim, for teasing not drinking her blood. Everybody also bowed to her, playing along.

“I-I’m pretty sure I have no servants like you guys,” she person responded.

“I’m definitely sure we are your servants, Milady,” Eli said, picking her up and dusting off her pants.

“Shall we you to your mansion to your husband and your personal maid?” Eli asked.

“I do know that I have a mansion, but I’m not sure about you people,” she said.

God!! This is so funny!!! Hahahahahaha!!!

We her to her mansion and bowed and disappeared, well, technically we ran too fast for her to see us.

We heard her screaming, telling someone that she saw nine servants and they just disappeared then the person replied that she was just seeing things and we burst out laughing.

Everybody high-fived each other while running towards our dinner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry  for the really late update guys
had a lot of hanging out with friends thing. xD
pls dont kill me. xD