Chapter 10

Blood Love [HAITUS]

*Saturday*

 

 I’m in the living room playing XBOX 360 with Kevin and Xander, playing Dance Revolution 3. While I was scrolling through the songs, I saw U-Kiss Neverland and picked it out.

I smiled at Kevin and asked Xander if he can do this, but he said no.

“Looks like it’s just you and me Kevin,” I stated.

But just in time, someone knocked the door.

 Xander went to get it, “Oh, hey guys!! EXOSHINE!!! Come on in,” he fanboyed.

 

*Saturday*

 

Me and Kevin continued our dance competition while EXO and SHINee sat down on the couches and cheered for me. In the end, I won.

“Thanks so much guys for cheering me on,” Kevin said sarcastically.

“WHOO!! I WON!!!” I screamed, going over to EXO and SHINee doing a group hug.

“Are we allowed to stay here for a while?” Tao asked looking at Kris, their leader.

“If that’s okay with Xander,” he said, looking at Xander.

“It’s okay to stay if you want to, you’re welcomed anytime, you know,” Xander answered.

“Thanks, man,” Kris said, hugging Xander onto a man hug.

“Alright!! Let’s get this party started!!” Xander shouted, excitedly, grabbing the controller and randomly picked out a song, SHINee, Lucifer.

“Yah! Why does it have to be our song?” Taemin asked no one.

“Soo verses Taemin!!” Xander said, everybody getting interested in the dance competition.

The song started and me and Taemin danced till the song was finished.

“And Ausian wins!” the announcer said.

Taemin just fell to the ground in defeat while everybody came over to me, congratulating me.

“Yah! Taemin you lost so you gotta do a punishment. Forehead flick!!!” Onew said, flinging his arms above his head.

Taemin looks like he’s gone crazy from the forehead flicks from his hyungs.

Fourteen forehead flicks?
Now that hurts!!
So if I lost, I get nine forehead flicks, since Beast is not here.

I saw tiny sparks on Taemin’s finger and then lightening.

“Wow! Taemin, you control lightening, like Thor?” I asked, getting really excited from what can the other members control or do.

“Yeah, do you like it?” he replied.

“Wicked!!” I said.

“Onew hyung, controls temperature in a room, JongHyung hyung cancels gravity, MinHo hyung can heal and Key hyung can make a person tell the truth,” Taemin told me.

My mouth is just shaped in a ‘o’ shape.

“Kris hyung, do you want to introduce your group now?” Taemin asked.

“I can bounce, like appear from one place to another, XuiMin can spread ice on his skin, ChanYeol creates illusions upon contact, D.O can walk through solid things like a wall, Kai controls time and space, BaekHyun sends dreams and illusions─” Kris started to say, until BaekHyun interrupted him.

“I’m the one who sent you the nightmare about the Outcasts; I’m the only closest connection to them,” BaekHyun said.

“As I was saying, Luhan controls the environment around him; Sehun can turn into the wind, Lay can heal on contact and Suhon can turn into a water figure,” Kris continued to say.

Suhon mockingly turned into a water figure.

“Hahaha, you guys got awesome powers,” I said, laughing behind my hand as Suhon turned back, earning a slap on the head from Kris.

“Okay, enough chit chat, let’s keep on playing,” Eli said, trying to make a way for himself through EXO.

 I decided to take a break and sat between DongHo and SooHyun.

“SooHyun, can I ask you a question?” I asked.

“Sure, go ahead,” he replied.

“Why are you guys here? I mean you’re clearly overage to continue school,” I asked.

“We came here to protect this boarding school from the Outcasts, not learning,” SooHyun said and then he laughed with DongHo as he was listening to our conversation.

“But DongHo needs to continue his schooling, isn’t that right, DongHo,” SooHyun asked.

“H-hyung!!” DongHo yelled, looking down.

“Oh, baby DongHo I didn’t mean to,” SooHyun teased, lifting his chin so he can look into his eyes.

“Gaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ (Gay),” I shouted, cupping my hands around my mouth so that everybody could hear me.

“No one is gay here, but it’s gay time (happy time),” Kibum said, his voice rising at the end.

“Okay…” I said, shaking my head.

As the day passed with EXO and SHINee and us doing dance competition, I think I fell asleep on the couch, cause when I woke up I was in my bed.

I tried to move out of my bed but I can’t, it wasn’t until I saw Kevin in my bed, my heart started to beat really fast that I thought it’ll explode, like literally.

I tried to move his arm which is wrapped around my waist.

“Don’t,” Kevin said, “Let’s stay like this forever.”

I blushed deep red as he held me closer to his body.

I heard the door opened and someone gasped.

“Get off of my sis!!” Jun Hwa said, pushing Kevin off of me.

“It’s alright, oppa,” I said, hugging Jun Hwa. I can feel the anger coming from him.

“It’s not alright for me, Soo!” he continued to hiss at Kevin who is already standing up.

I can see that he’s not wearing a shirt, showing off his pale abs.

Okay, Soo now is not the time to be thinking about that.

“Don’t oppa. Don’t,” I firmly said to my brother who looks like he’s ready to punch Kevin.

“I said don’t!!” I yelled as he ran over to Kevin and almost punched him if it wasn’t for my knee kicking him in the place.

“You know, you don’t have to do that, Soo,” Kevin said, as he watched Jun Hwa fall to the ground, flinching.

“Brother, I think you should leave,” I told Jun Hwa as he got up, painfully, “And I’m sorry for doing that to you,” I bowed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry if it's too short and soprry for the late update, woke up really late >.<