Chapter 16

Blood Love [HAITUS]
{{
Chapter 16
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A
Since I have absolutely nothing to do, I decided to go to the school’s swimming pool, cause Mirae invited me, U-Kiss, B2st, EXO, SHINee and BAP. So it’s just the two of us.

Honestly, I didn’t even know that there was a swimming pool until Mirae told me.

 

 


Before

 

“Hey, baby!!!!” Mirae shouted, hugging me to death.

“Hey, Mirae,” I said after she let go of me.

“Hey, Mirae, I didn’t get a chance to introduce my dorm mates. This is Kevin, DongHo, Kiseop, Hoon, Eli, AJ, Kibum, SooHyun and Xander,” I introduce U-Kiss to her, each of the members greeted her and smiling.

“Which one is your boyfri….” Mirae trailed off, putting her index finger on her chin.

“What?! Wait! N─” I stumered.

“It’s Kevin!!” Mirae guessed, pointing to Kevin, who is just smiling like an idiot.

“What?! Oh, hell n─” I started.

“I am so gonna set up a date for you two!!” Mirae squealed.

“What?!” I shouted.

“What? You guys look cute together,” Mirae pouted, holding her phone out.

I instantly knew what she was going to do, she gonna take a photo of us as a couple.

“Come on, Soo, please~ just one photo?” Mirae asked, doing aegyo.

“Fine,” I said, going to Kevin.

“Wow, you’re almost as tall as him, ahh, too cute!!” Mirae said, bouncing up and down, going crazy.

“Come on, Soo, it’s gonna be fun, taking selfies together,” Kevin said, still smiling and wrapped his arm around my waist.

I blushed, remembering when Kevin asked me to go on a date with him. I have a high suspicion on Mirae; I think she overheard him in my room.

Kevin did a cute pose and so did I, puffing up our cheeks, pouting and pointed to our puffed up cheeks.

She took the picture and smiled, satisfied.

“Hey, do you guys want to come to the pool and party?” Mirae asked after she took the picture.

“Yeah, sure,” Xander interrupted, smiling.

“Hyung, stop thinking about erted things!” Kiseop scold Xander, “I can tell you are by your face,” Kiseop added when he saw Mirae confused face.

I just knew he read Xander’s mind.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

“Okay~ Imma gonna invited other groups!! EXO, SHINee, BAP and B2st,” Mirae told us, winking at Xander and he did the same.

Mirae blushed and walked out of our dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you going to a ball? (A ball is a party, that's what it was called in the 18th century)

Ahh... yes? It's a pool party.

  <---- this is what the school's swimming pool looks like.

 

and this what the swimming pool looks likes (it's a swimming pool for students only, no teachers are allowed to entered the pool's gate, this is in parts, so bare with me xD):

(Mirae took some poics and send them to me)

I went through my wardrobe and I have no swimwear.

“WHAT?! WHERE’S IS IT?!” I screamed, throwing my clothes everywhere in the room, including Kevin’s bed.

“What happened?! What happened?!” Kevin asked, running into our room and saw his bed.

“What happened?!” Hoon shouted, running in too and saw Kevin’s bed.

“Oh My Gawd!!!!” Hoon yelled, running to Kevin’s bed, laying on it, surrounded by my underwear and bras.

“Get out, Hoon!!” I screamed, throwing my clothes at him.

He took off, grabbing a few of my undergarments.

“Jesus!!! He’s such a ert!” I said, blushing hard.

I ran to Kevin’s bed and retrieved my things.

“What happened?” Kevin asked calmly, looking back at me.

“I can’t find any of my swimmers,” I pouted at Kevin.

“So cute~~” Kevin said, pinching my cheeks and after that he gave a peak on my cheek, making me blush.

“Do you wanna go and see if Mirae has some?” he asked, linking his arm with mine and we skipped away.

“My baby’s dating?” Xander said, opening his arms open.

“Soon, Daddy~” Kevin said, pouting like this.

The we skipped out of our dorm and headed to Mirae's dorm. (Her dorm is at the very end of the hall, 100 metres away)

We are barely half way to her dorm, and I was knida tired, panting.

"Do you want me to carry you?" Kevin asked, stopping beisde me.

“Now this is much faster,” Kevin said as he lifted me up in his arms.

I couldn’t close my eyes as Kevin ran, everything passed by in a blur, I couldn’t hear his foot step, it was like we were flying, flying across the hall.

“Daebak!!!! Can we do that again?!” I asked when we stopped in front of Mirae’s dorm, my eyes wide open and repeating what I saw just two seconds ago.

“We will, one day or in a few minutes,” Kevin said, smirking and knocked the door three times.

“Oh, hey Kevin and Soo is there something wrong?” Mirae asked as she answered the door.

“Well, you see, Soo doesn’t have any swimwear. We’re just asking if you have spares ones,” Kevin told Mirae my situation.

“I have a lot. Do you guys wanna come in and see and then pick?” Mirae answered, winking at me.

“Okay,” I replied, holding Kevin’s hand and pulled him in. I really didn’t know that I did that, holding Kevin’s hand.

When we entered her bedroom, she opened up her closet, it was full of it was bikinis.

and the other part

(i dont know whats with the gold fish and th epalm tree but... watever)

“D-do I have t-to wear this?” I stumered, still holding Kevin’s hand. This time I really noticed that I was holding Kevin’s hand.

“Well, it’s my party, so you have to wear what I choose for you, Soo,” Mirae said, crossing her arms, pouting.

“Fine,” I said, letting go of Kevin’s hand, blushing lightly.

“What’s your favourite colour and style fashion?” Mirae suddenly asked me.

“My favourite colour is sky blue and my style is umm..." I trailed off.

Mirae showed me one and held in front her, one eye closed, "This should do, beside you look ya~~~~  in this."

(The white one at the top in the middle in pic 1)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

wow that was a long chapter (not) ^^
if your wondering who has what kinda powers in the charaters in this story, pls go to the next chapter. (^ ^;)\/

ilovpocky93 || summer