Chapter 7

Blood Love [HAITUS]

I immediately stopped as I teared the finish line ribbion apart, flinging out my arms trying to make myself look like I'm falling down.

"Soo!!" Xander shouted as he ran towards you, jumped and grabbed my waist and both of us rolled, untill I'm on top of Xander.

I felt two hands on my chest. I looked under me and blushed really hard and jumped off of Xander.

"I-I'm sorry, Soo" Xander stumered, feeling very ashamed and embrarrassed.

I looked back at Xander and noticed that he's not blushing, in fact, I can't see any pinkness in his cheeks,"I-it's okay. And th-thanks."

"We don't know who's first, yet," the teacher said, walking to the camera crew that I didn't notice were there.

A screen rolled down and a video of me and Xander crossing the finish line and tearing the ribbion apart. But I was quicker and teared the ribbion apart before Xander could.

"WHOO!!! I WON!!!!" I yelled, throwing my arms in the air above my head.

I'm fabulous!!!!

"I will confirm again. JunSoo has won the one-hundred metre race. I repeat, JunSoo has won the one-hundred metre race," the teacher said. He dosen't sound like he's happy about me winning out of me and Xander.

I heard complaints from the other side of the gym and somewhere near the middle.
My eyes widden.

How did I ran over here when everybody is still at the start line and the centre?!

"Okay, calm down guys. Hey, why don't JunSoo and Alexander do it again?" the teacher suggested.

"Sir, can we go too, cuz we were kinda surprised at your shout out to start the race," five girls came up from the crowd.

With my excellent eye sight, I looked back at the five girls.

They looked a bit too overdressed for school, but this boarding school has no limits towards how we dress ourselves.

Wait! Is that 2ne1 and IU?!

"Us too, sir." twelve boys stepped forward, next to 2ne1 and IU.

Twelve guys = EXO!!!!!!!
What are 2ne1, IU and EXO doing here?!

"Yeah, yeah."

2ne1, IU and EXO stood on the starting line as me and Xander jogged back to it.

"On your marks, get set, GO!" the teacher shouted, fairly this time, unlike his unfair,"Ready? GO!!!" shout.

I ran like a mouse being chased, well I do have a feeling that I am being chased by the others.

The ribbion was around me before I could look back to see where the others are.

"And JunSoo wins again!!!!" the megaphone screamed. The voice coated with disappointment.

I was panting for air so much that I laid on the ground, spreading my arms outwards. Xander came over to me, panting heavily, and held his hand out towards me. I gladly took it. Xander pulled me up like I'm as light as a kitten.

"Congrats, Soo!!" Xander said, patting my shoulders cause I am still panting.

I noddeed my head to show him that I aperciate it. As I straighten up, I saw EXO and IU with 2ne1 step over the finish line.

All of them ran over to me and asked, "You okay?!"

I was still panting and grabbed my stomach, then something inside burned through me. I dropped to the ground, sweating and panting even harder than before.

Then Kris from EXO came kneeling down beside me, "We have to take her to the nurse's office," he said as he lift up my head and my legs up, well basically, he's holding me up and taking me to the nurse's office with Xander following us.

 

*At the nurse's office, sitting on a bed*

 

"You need to rest," the nurse said, taking my tempreture.

"You can go back to the  teacher and say that Soo is okay, just pulled a hemstring and needs to rest,"Xander told Kris. The they made eye contact before Kris left.

Is there something that they are not telling me?

"I so didn't pulled a hemstring, Xander," I glared at him.

"I know," he sighed. "Do you want me to take you to our dorm?" he asked, scratching his head.

I nodded my head.

Xander slowly lifted me off from the bed and told the nurse that we'll be leaving.

 

*Five minutes later, at my dorm, on the floor*

 

Xander knocked on my door,"Can I come in?" he asked

"No."

"I got a juice box~" Xander said.

"I already drank the last one. And the drink your holding is Eli's RedBull. I can smell it, trust me," I told the truth to Xander and heard him whinning behind my door.

Hot burning pain ripped through me. I clutched my heart as I gasped.

"Soo, you are okay?!" Xander shouted banging my door.

"I'm, fine!" I gasped.

I checked the time on my phone and it says that it is lunch.

Shiet!! I'm meant to meet up with Mirae!!

I called Mirae, on my phone.

"Hello, Mirae? Yeah, about that... I can't come. Cuz I got injured during Health class. yeah, I'm okay. So... do you want to come so I can tell you everything that happened since this morning? My dorm number is four. Okay, I'll wait."

*Five minutes later*

I listened for a door knock, and there it is.

"Xander can you get it, please?" I asked.

"Is Soo here?" I heard someone asked.

"Yeah, she's just in her room," Xander replied, "Soo, someone's lookjing for you." he said as he knocked on my door.

"Let her in."

My door's not locked, I thought you knew that, Xander.

"Soo?" Mirae called me.

"Here on the floor, Mirae."

I was looking at my U-Kiss collection that Kevin hasn't found yet. 

"Tell me everything!!" Mirae screamed at me thenshe sat down in front of me.

So I told her everything, except for the burning pain. I don't want her to be worried.

I think the TV was , because after I told her everything, there were sounds coming from the living room.

"OMG!!! You're so luckly!!!!" Mirae screamed, fangirling.

"Have I to go now, bye, Soo," Mirae said as she looked at her watch.

"Okay, bye, Mirae," I said, hugging her, Then she got up and left.

"Xander, you should get going to class," I told him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for the late update, couldn't think up ideas >.<