Chapter 5

Blood Love [HAITUS]

“Babes!” Mirae shouted as she ran to a large table in the middle of the room filled with girls eating and chatting.

Everybody on that table stood up and hugged Mirae. Kevin and I slowly walked to the table. There was awkwardness between us and everybody except for MIrae’s friends. We passed a large table of boys and all of them suddenly stood up blocking my path.

“Hey, White Bro Kevin!” someone shouted.

Kevin grabbed my hand as I tried to escape him when someone called for Kevin. I flinched as he grabbed me.

Is it me or his hands are freezing cold?

But this is like... OMG OMG OMG!!!

“Greetings, Xander, my friend,” Kevin greeted.

I looked back to Kevin and he and his friend called Xander slapped each other’s back. I coughed, trying to get Kevin’s attention. I got his before I finished coughing.

“Umm… Can you let go of my hand cuz I gotta go?” I hesitated, because it looks like Kevin is a ert. 

"Oh, my apologizes," Kevin said as he let's go of my hand and bowed.

As lunch ended intrestingly with Kevin sitting next to me with Mirae's friends on their table.

The last class was boring, because it lasted for two hours and the subject was Maths, my most dreaded subject.

*Three pm*

I slowly walked back to my dorm feeling VERY tired and want to fall in my bed and sleep. 

 I entered my dorm and no one is in here, yet. I went to the fridge and saw a... JUICE BOX!!!! I quickly grabbed it and drank it like my life depends on it. After I finished it and threw it in the bin and went out to look for my brother, cuz i'm bored. And he said that he's dorm is next to mine, so I can go to him any time that I like.

I knocked the door and someone said, "Coming, coming!" then the door opened to find a guy shorter than me.

Damn! He's short as!!!! No offense. He looks kinda fimiliar...?

"Hello, is my brother, Yong Jun Hwa here?" I asked him, "And by any chance are you Yang Yo Seob?"

"Yes and yes," he answered me, doing an eye smile too.

OMG OMG OMG OMG~~~~~ IT'S YO SEOB~~~

"Hello, I'm Yung JunSoo," I introduced myself and bowed respectfully.

"Come on in, JunSoo," Yo Seob invited you.

"Thank you~"

As I enter the dorm. and O.M.G. it is in a huge mess.This was me when I saw the dorm: 
GEEEZZZ Why are guys so messy particuarly their rooms?!

"Umm... Where is his room?" I asked Yo Seob.

"He's in my room, which is the first to the left."

"Thank you." I bow before I leave to go into my brother's and his room.

I knock on the door twice and heard my brother asking who is it and I told him who I am.

"Come in!" he said after he heard who I was.

"I'm just telling you that I um.... am living with nine guys. I'm just telling you, Jun Hwa oppa~ Don't get mad," I said standing at the door way.

I can feel the atmosphere getting awkward.

Awkward~

"Yeah, yeah. I already know that, JunSoo." He replied, making a duck face.

"Okay~" trying to act cute,"Bye~"

I walk out of their room and slip back to my dorm.

No one is here?! Wow!! They must really busy or they are walking really slow.

I went to my room and started decorating it with U-Kiss albums and posters and stuff. I think I was so into it that I didn't hear any chattering coming from the kitchen until I heard someone knocking on my door. 

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Your new dorm mates," the person answered then he opened the door.

"Kevin?!" I yelled.

"JunSoo?! You're our new dorm mate?!" Kevin asked me.

"U-Kiss are my dorm mates?!" I threw back at Kevin.

OMG!!!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING?!

"What's going on?" someone asked and entered my room.

"IT'S A GIRL?!" SooHyun yelled.

"Hey, it's Ausian!!!!" Kiseop said as he came into my room.

"Me?!" I asked Kiseop.

"Yeah, it's you, Ausian the leader of Heart Beat who won on Mnet yesterday!" he said.

"Her?!" Kevin and SooHyun shouted.

"Can we please talk and introduce ourselves in the living room?" I ask everybody who is in my room.

I push everybody out of my room and into the living room with the rest of U-Kiss.

"Oh, hey, you must be the new kid or should I say, Ausian!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!" Xander shouted, hugging me tightly then letting me go after one minute.

"Wassup, Ausian! I'm Eli!" Eli introduced himself, even though I already know his name.

"Hi~ I'm-"

"You're AJ, Hoon, Kiseop, SooHyun, Kevin, DongHo and Kibum. I already know you guys," I interupted and pointed out who's who, "And I'm _______, so you guys can stop calling me Ausian now." smiling at them as I introduced myself.

Why do they have the same eyes as Kevin, golden brown eyes? THAT IS SOO COOL~

I got up and leave the living room, leaving the boys to go to my room, then I felt someone cold back hugging me. Would've slapped whoever has hugging me if I didn't see that it was Kevin.

"Where are you going?" Kevin asks me.

"I'm going to my room too sleep, you guys can wake me up when dinner's ready," I said, as I dragged Kevin who is still back hugging me.

"You know the room that you're staying in is my room too~" Kevin said in a cute voice.

"Y-yeah right, Kevin."

"It's true, come." Kevin grabbed my hand and dragged me to my room.

"If you haven't notice, there is another bed on the other side of the room and it's my bed," Kevin told me and lets go of my hand

"Oh." is my only reaction, knowing that I have to sleep with Kevin in one room not in one bed. 

"I'm your bias, ain't I?" Kevin asked all of a sudden.

"Well... Y-yeah I guess." I blushed.

"WHOA~" Kevin saw that the room was decorated with U-KISS posters everywhere.

I walked to my bed and laid down on it.

"I'm going to sleep, okay?" I said, pulling up my blanket to my neck.

"Y-yeah." he walked away out of our room. 

 

*In my Neverland*

Kevin stood there holding out his hand, "Come JunSoo, I won't bite." smiling, but there was red liquid on the side of his mouth.

Is that blood?!

"Kevi-" I started to say. I couldn't see Kevin in front of me.

"Yes?"

I heard his voice next to my ear and felt his breath on my neck. Then I felt teeth bitting into me. I heard something being swallowed loudly. 

Is it me or is my energy getting grained?
I feel so tired.

I started to lose my vision as I felt my life about to end.

What?! My life?!

Then I fell to the floor hearing Kevin say, "What delicious blood you've got, JunSoo."

I lost unconsciousness.

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update guys~~

I might be able to update tomorrow afternoon. xD
or later...Hope you guys like the story so far. sorry for throwing kpop idols in there randomly ill tell you guys why in the next chapter or later.