Chapter 14

Blood Love [HAITUS]
{{
Chapter 14
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A
"There was a knock on the door as Eli chased me around the dorm, both of us stopped and Eli almost crushed me on the ground.

“Yes, Principal?” Xander asked as he opened the door

The principal?

Shh, we want to listen to what the Principal have to say.

Okay, okay.

“All of the teachers are sick, can you please inform every student, Alexander?” the Principal asked Xander, “All of them said that they’ll be sick around two weeks, they all caught the whopping cough or something contagious,” he added.

Is this a dream?!

Well it doesn’t seem like it.

“Yes, sir,” Xander said, his mouth twitching to smile.

And the Principal left. Me and Eli looked at each other and cheered then we got up. Kevin came to join us and so did the other members and we did a group hug. But Xander went to tell the other students the good news.

“Come on, let’s get B2st to come over with my bro,” I said skipping to my brother’s dorm.

I knocked on it three times.

“Yes, JunSoo?" HyungSeung asked as he opened the door.

“Do you guys want to come over with my brother, if he wants to?” I asked, smiling, knowing that my brother will have a hard time trying to not start a fight with Kevin.

HyungSeung asked everybody in the dorm which earned a few cheers from inside.

In twenty minutes, we will be coming to visit our sons. Don’t tell them this; the reason is we will be doing smack cams, as we promised.

Really?! Wow meeting the Six Princes!!!

Right now we are sending a messenger to tell them this, he should be there in a few minutes, and his name is SungDong. Please greet him, he can feel lonely at times.

Okay, I’m just getting B2st to my dorm right now.

“Soo, how’s my lil sis doing?” Jun Hwa said hugging me and pinching my cheeks.

“Okay, Jun Hwa oppa, now stop it,” I said, pulling his hands away from my cheeks.

B2st all rushed into my dorm, wanting to see their older brothers. We walked to my dorm and Jun Hwa avoided Kevin all day, I sorta hoping a fight might happen.

“Hey, lil sis, do you want to smack cam everybody?” Jun Hwa asked me, nudging my ribs. Luckily we were in my room spending our time talking to each other.

Don’t, JunSoo, we are going to do that when we arrive.

Okay, okay.

“Sorry bro, I can’t. I already did it many times,” I answered, “Beside, their reaction to it is like they’re gonna kill someone.”

“Oh, well,” he shrugged his shoulders.

“Come on, let’s go and play Dance Revolution 3 with the others or you can verse me, either way I think you’ll lose,” I said, getting up and holding my brother’s hand.

“I’m going back to my dorm now, Soo,” Jun Hwa said, yawning.

“Okay, bye,” I said, pushing him to the door.

“And GiKwang wins out of Yo Seob and GiKwang!!” Xander shouted, giving GiKwang a hug and jumping up and down.

“Gaaaaaiiiiiiii~” I shouted, cupping my mouth with my hands.

“It’s bromance, sister,” GiKwang said, clicking his fingers. Then there was a knock on the door.

“I’ll get,” I said, going to the door, knowing it is SungDong behind the door, waiting.

“Yes, SungDong?” I asked as I opened the door to a golden eyed vampire.

A good vampire, that’s good.

Of course, every vampire we have who is willing to work under us has to drink animal blood.

Well, that’s nice.

“I believe the Masters told you this, but I will repeat the message, the Masters will come here in ten minutes, please get ready to see the Masters, Milady and my Lords,” SungDong said, bowing and disappeared.

“Well you guys heard him, let’s get ready to meet your Dads,” I said, skipping to my room.

What should I wear when I’m meeting the Six Princes?

I’m still wearing my PJs (pyjamas) and no one noticed it yet.

Wear any, we don’t really care about how humans dress but we do care about how our sons are dressed.

Do they have to dress in capes?

Haha, no child, you’ll found out in ten minutes or less.

I went through my wardrobe and only came up with these.

 

 

 

 

and this

 

 

from this (my PJs)

to this (what I picked out)

 

 I took off my PJs but I didn't noticed the door was still opened as I as strip off of my PJs down to my undergarments. I wss facing towards my bed then I heard someone gasped, guessing that it was my eted brother, I tackled the person down without looking at him in the face and I was on top of him. I didn't really knew that my chest was at his face until I felt hands on my chest.

"Jun Hwa, really?!" I yelled sitting up but I'm still on him, on his lower body.

"I'm not your bro, I'm Kevin!!" Kevin said, his hands still on my chest.

Just in time Kiseop, Hoon, Eli and DongHo came into my room, finnding me and Kevin in a s** position, me half and Kevin still holding my s.

"Sorry to disturb you guys," Eli smirked.

"It's not what you think guys," Kevin said, putting his elbow on the floor and his hands on my hips to lift me off of him.

"I-I aciddentally tackled Kevin cuz I thought he was my eted brother," I explain, my blood boiling in my cheeks.

"Oh, you should've said so," Kiseop said, winking, thinking what was going to happen if they didn't cam

"Just get out, I need to change," I said, throwing one of my clothes from my wardrobe at them and it turned out to be my .

"Can I keep it?" Hoon asked, my hit his face and he held it in the air like it was a trophy.

"Just get out!!" I shouted, crouching.

"She's mad, hyungs, she's mad," DongHo said, pushing all of them out of my room, running away.

"I'm just going to the bathroom to change," Kevin said, getting his clothes.

"Okay, just knocked the door if it's still closed," I told him.

"Yeah." 

You have to hurry, JunSoo, you only have ten seconds left until we've arrive.

 

 

 

 

 

 sorry~~ for the really late update...
geting really busy, even though it's the holidays ;(
this is just pt 1 there will be more coming up ^^
and keep commenting, subscribe and upvote(?) guys xD

 

just look at top he's like wtf

sorry if there was some confusion, some pics diddn't show up xD

ilovpocky93 || summer