Chapter 3

Blood Love [HAITUS]

Maybe they are gonna perform their songs or somethig? 

As we got off the stage to change our clothes for the next performance of She's Mine, we walked pass EXO, BAP, SHINee and 2ne1.

"That was awesome Heart Beat!!" all of them praised us in English when they saw us.

"Thank you, on behalf of Heart Beat," I thanked them in Korean and bowed. they were quite suprised that I could speak fluent Korean.

We left them to hurredily change our clothes. 

The changing room was stuff with our clothes and us. I have no choice but to change here with the guys. It's not like I'm scared they will ually assult me. They don't want me to knee them where I kneed my brother.

We all finally changed into our She's Mine clothing and quickly walked to the stage.

I heard the groups singing together a ballad for us to have time to change.

When they finished they walked off the stage.

"That was wonderful!!" I praised them in Korean.

"Thank you!!" they replied back and bowing, "Hwaiting Heart Beat!!"

"Hwaiting!!" I shouted.

I heard the MC said,"If you guys thought that was it, there still more of Heart Beat!!"

The crowd went wild.

We ran up to the stage, the curtains are still down. We quickly went to our postitions then the curtain went up.

She's Mine played.

I saw the crowd went wild as they saw me kiss different guys on the cheek and on the lips on both of the chorus of the song.

The second perfromance ended with everybody going wild and screaming for more.

As we exit the stage, we meet EXO, BAP, SHINee and 2ne1 saying, "That was so~ hot!!"

I blushed as a respone to the comment.

"JunSoo! Wait!" someone called me. I waited for that person to catch up to me.

"I have ask you something," the producer panted, "There will be seven of you singing, right?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, okay. Thanks," the producer smiled, looking forward to my singing with six other guys.

We all walked back to the changing room. The stylists has to help me to put on my clothes because it's kinda complicated to put on. When they finished hepling to put on my clothes I looked at a full lengthed mirror and stared at the figure in the mirror.

The stomach and the legs were exposed the most.

"OMG! JunSoo you look so cute!!" the stylists said together, "Can we take a picture?!"

I nodded and posed for them as they took out their phones and took a picture of me.

*Sixteen minutes later*

"You Guys got two minutes to go!" the producer told us.Then he handed us seven mics,"Put them ono and go."

"Let's go."

We meet the groups again and all the boys widened their eyes when they saw me. 2ne1 smacked them all on the heads, making me laugh.

Then we went up on the stage for our last performance behind closed curtains.

"The last performance of Heart Beat, Stop Girl!" the MC said.

Then the curtains went up, and the music played.

I sang along with the song, the crowd going crazy from my singing.

 

 

*Invinsible Narrator*

Little did JunSoo know, U-Kiss was watching Heart Beat performing their songs on Mnet. They were so touched that they called their Boss of their company to watch Mnet right now.

 

*Back to the Present*

 

When we finished our last performance we lined up in a straight line and bowed.

"Wow that was so daebak~" the MC said, looking quite surprised that we did that last performance perfectly.

"Is there any last words that you would like to say, Ausian?" the MC asked me.

"Yeah, I do have a few words to say."

"This is my last performance in America, but don't worry, I will come back again as Ausian!" I said, breaking the news to my crew and to our fans.

A lot of fans started crying and telling me to don't leave Heart Beat. I started crying with them. I started to hear them chanting, "It's okay!"

Then my crew started hugging me to comfort me.

"Where are you going to, Ausian?" the MC asked me.

"I'm going t-t-to South korea to live there."

After I said that my crew helped me to go off the stage.

I stopped crying when we were off the stage and walked back to the changing room. All the guys and hugged me again.

"When I pass an audition to become a singer, I will bring you guys to South Korea and become a boy/girl group, if that's okay with your parents and you also wanted to be a singer with me," I told my plans to be with them, "Also when I'm away, Chonny will be the leader for now."

"Okay, JunSoo," they all cried. That was the first time that they have ever used my real name since I meet them in that practice room.

"Heart Beat, you guys have to go back to the stage," said the producer and we did as we were told.

"Do you guys know the reason why you're up here?" the MC asked us.

"No, we don't."

"Congrats!! You guys, Heart Beat have won the Mnet Dance Competition of the Year Awards!!!!" the MC told us.

We were all shocked yet surprised.

"W-wow, I-I can't believe that this is actually happening!!" I first said, turning back to my crew and did a group hug.

The audience clapped like crazy and screaming.

The MC gave me the trophy and gave me a huge certificate with one million dollars in Australian money written on it.

"OMG!! THANK YOU!!" I exclaimed hugging the MC and holding up the trophy and giving the certificate to Chonny.

"A few words you like say to your fans?" the MC asked.

"Thank you guys, who kept on supporting us till the very end and my crew for always making me happy with their progress as dancer and singers. Thank you!" I said, looking to my crew.

 

*Two hours later at the airport*

 

"Bye crew. Wait for me to come back. I will always be there if you guys need me," I said, then I sarted to cry.

"Until we meet again," Chonny said, "Goodbye," they said together and bowed.

I bowed to and smiled, "Bye."

Then I boarded the plane going to South Korea, Seoul.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope u guys like it!!!

next chapter will be longer i think