Chapter 22

Blood Love [HAITUS]
{{
Chapter 22
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A


I continued to shoot down the hallway until I can hear no more groaning or whatever.

“Do you leave some for me?” YongGuk asked, grinning

“What do you think, is there any?” I said, full of sarcasm, facing towards YongGuk.

“JongUp, DeaHyun, HimChan, Zelo!!! Y’all need to stop singing or y’all gonna get it,” I shouted, not too loudly, all of them still singing Warrior. Alright, they’re gon get it.

“Help!!!Help!! We need help here!!” my ear piece cried.

“Okay, we heard you, it’s the leader speaking, where are you guys?” I spoke into the mic, desperately, completely forgot to give them what the other guys deserve.

“Wait, never mind, I can hear you, I’ll be there in a sec,” I said, hearing the shooting already, but it’s faint.

“Come on, let’s go, let’s go,” I said, running already towards the cries and shooting.

"Mother of god," I said in disbelief as I saw the hordes of zombies surrounding them.

"Hell yeah this is my ride!!!" YongGuk shouted running up to the hordes of zombies, hitting them with the of his laser gun.

Sometime I just think thatt YongGuk is jst insanely in love with war, guns and battle, you know what I mean.

"YongGuk, wait!" I called out to him, but it seems that he completely ignored me.

He is so DEAD!!!!!!!! When we get back, I'm gonna beat the crap outta him!!!

"Hey, behind you, Eric!" someone shouted over the gun shots.

I swing my gun like a baseball bat as I turned to see a zombie reaching out its hand towards me. The of the gun hits the zombie's face, its face split in two horizontally, all of the juices that came out from the contact splattered on my face. I wiped the juices off of me and froze as I opened my eyes and saw what was in front of me.

"Oh !!! We've got company guys!!!!" I shouted as I saw nothing but zombies, an ocean of them.

I started shooting, knowning that the others are busy dealing with the other horde of zombies and clearing a path for us when we finish this .

*5 minutes later*

"What the?" I said, bewildered when I saw one by one the zombies flying to the walls as if been punched by someone who is obviously not there.

I stood there holding my gun ready to shoot at whatever that thing is, that is if it ever gonna show itself to me when all the zombies were wiped out in fornt of me.

I heard some footsteps behind me and I turned around, facing the others.

"Whoa, good job, Eric~" YongGuk said, teasing me by saying my fake name in a cute tone, patting me on shoulder. Kevin punched him on the shoulders.

"Thanks," I replied, smiling at him, knowing that he knows that I didn't do all of this.

"I'm just gonna check this room, Eric, can you come with me?" YongGuk asked me, looking pretty serious now.

I followed him into a dark room, avoiding all the dead zombies.

As we entered the dark room a chill ran down my spine, instincts kicking in, telling that we're not the only ones here.

"Show yourself," YongGuk called out into darkness, still serious.

I slowly walked backwards to a corner to look at the whole room if I can, then I felt something and cold pressed against me and I don't think it's a wall. I tensed up, not wanting to see what is behind at all.

Wanting to know what this mysterious thing was, I stated to pat my hands down like a police officer. Suddenly, something grabbed my hands tightly.

"H-help me, YongGuk, I-I can't get my hand," I pleaded, trying to figure out what is that thing behind me.

"Hey," something whispered and it was definitely not YongGuk. 

Upon hearing that I screamed and jumped around the room, assuming that the mysterious being behind me was a ghost. 

YongGuk stood there in the middle of the room, holding his stomach, laughing out loud.

"Good job, D.O. Hahaha,' YongGuk said, thumbs up at the corner that I iously was.

"D-D-D-D.O?!" I said in disbelief, eyes wide, trying to find where he is right now. But i continued to scream. 

"Hey, hey, calm down, Soo," YongGuk said, looking worried because I still haven't calmed down yet. YongGuk has to physically calm me down.

I sighed and shook my head at my childishness, picking up my laser gun and left the room to the other group.

“Come on guys, let’s get outta here,” I said, taking the lead in front of the group.

A few minutes passed and we reached to the door that leads to outside and my group.

“Hey~ we’re back,” Kevin announced our arrival.

“So, umm, guys, you have to walk in a swamp for the next scenario but there will be water proof suits at the bank of the swamp. And there will be zombies that can swim and or supernatural beings,” YunMin said, trying to sound innocent and all.

“Wuut?” Kevin said, like Kevin in Despicable Me.

“It’s not that bad,” I said, reassuring Kevin. I mean it can’t be that bad, right?

“Isn’t swamps dirty and hard to see through?” Kate asked, quivering in fear.

No one answered back to her.

“Umm, we should go now,” I said to break the silence, walking.

When the swamp came into our without major incidents apart from people falling and questions being asked to no one in particular, I spotted a white material sticking out of a bush.

“Hey guys, there’s two motor boats in the bushes,” I said, walking to it.

“Now you’re talking,” YongGuk said running to the motor boats and pushing it into the water.

Everybody rushed to the in the boats. We slowly float our way to the other side. It’s so relaxing to not walk now.

It wasn’t peaceful anymore when a zombie grabbed hold of me and Kevin, but didn’t bite us yet.

“Get off!!!!” I shouted and it, hitting its hand. It then let go suddenly.

“KeMin and Eric, it’s game over for you. Please go to the other side of the swamp and walk into the forest to left and keep on walking till you see a door,” YunMin instructed us.

“You too, Kevin?” I whispered to him. He nodded in response.

“Are you guys gonna leave?” Kate asked, doing her infamous puppy eyes.
“Yeah, I’m sorry, guys,” I said. Honestly I think this game is getting boring, no offense. Hey, don’t look at me like that.

“Anyways, there’s no helping it, it’s game over for us,” Kevin said in a high pitched voice, it’s not like there’s any difference in it to his normal voice.

 

*5 minutes Later, at the other side of the swamp.*

 

“Well, I think this is goodbye,” I said, waving my hand at them, wishing them luck too.

We turned our backs at them and walked in silence into the forest on our left as instructed.

We reached the door and opened it.

The light blinded us for a while.

“Well, Eric and KeMin, bad luck for you two, I was really surprised, but you guys looked so cute screaming!!!” YunMin said as soon we opened the door.

 

*Fifteen minutes of talking and finally getting out of the place and into the outside world, the theme park*

 

“Gahh~” I said, stretching my arms in the air, “Let’s eat.”

“Hmmm…” Kevin hummed out, wandering into a gift shop that happened to be next to us.

I followed after him, instinct telling me that he’s gonna buy something.

“So, watcha gonna buy?” I asked, laying my arm on his shoulder, and slowly moved down to his waist.

“This!!” he shouted in my ear, showing me a wolf beanie.

“Let’s buy two,” I said, smiling sweetly at Kevin. What?! He’s so cute when he wants something.

After we brought the beanies, we wore it and started taking millions of photos.

As night fall, we started to head back to my car.

“Hey, if it isn’t Delicious,” a female voice said, accompanied by laughter.

Kevin flashed in front of me. I tipped toed to see who said that, feeling uneasy now.

“You better move, weakling,” a girl said with a deep voice.

If I can see correctly, I think it’s the girls back from the café who assaulted me. Those es, I’ll get them for sure.

“No,” Kevin said, through his teeth. I can tell he’s pissed off already, but I don’t think that he should be this pissed, like come on, what’s you problem, this is my problem, Kevin. *pouts*

I’m more pissed than Kevin right now; I just want to punch the guts out them.

“Come on, just one drop will do,” another girl said, stepping forward, her lips.

And you can guess that they’re vampires, if you hadn’t yet.

Kevin crouched like a lion ready to pounce on its prey. Suddenly out of nowhere two hands covered my mouth and eyes.

My muffled screams seem to get Kevin’s attention as he shouted my name and I felt his hand on me for a second until I think I was pulled into someone’s body.

“Sorry, I’m just going to burrow her for a day,” A voice said, sounded like he’s asking for permission.

“LET HER GO, GD!!!” Kevin shouted.

I tensed up after hearing that name.

“Kevin!! Kevin!!!” I shouted back, trying to rip the hand covering my eyes, so I can see Kevin again.

“Naughty girl, but if you want to see him, I guess I have no choice,” GD said gently, letting go of his hand, so I can see again.

OMG, why are we so up high?! Oh god!!!

I whimpered.

Suddenly all of the girls behind Kevin flashed to him and in a second they disappeared, leaving behind Kevin badly wounded.

“No, don’t do it!!! NO!!!!” Kevin screamed.

“Kevin!!! Kevin!!!” I shouted, trying to get him to respond to my words by spitting on him. Wtf?

GD put his hand across my stomach.

 “Why did you spit on me?” Kevin asked weakly, smirking in the end, he looked up at me. There was blood on the side of his mouth.

“Kevin,” I whispered, knowing that he heard me. Tears rolled down on my cheeks as I look at Kevin, weak, fragile Kevin, “Tell the others,” I silently mouthed as Kevin look at me.

“Alright, I think that’s enough for now,” GD said, his grip on my stomach went harder as he stepped back and jumped. GD carried me in bridal style.

His chest feels very warm, too warm.

We jumped back on the ground and GD ran, buildings flashing by us.

GD suddenly stopped in front of a dark mansion and set me down on the ground.

“Ah, you brought back dinner,” TOP announced as he opened the door for us, with a big grin on his face.

“Leader’s first,” GD bids, carrying me in bridal style again into a room with one bed and a table and he set me down.

“So, go ahead, you want my blood, right?” I permissioned him, sitting down on the bed, pulling my shirt down my shoulder, leaving my neck exposed.

“I will, but I have tell you something first,” GD said, avoiding my stare and shifting his feet, fidgeting with his fingers.

“Okay, just spill it out,” I urged, smiling at him.

What am I doing? Am I finally giving up this chase of predator and prey? Kevin what have I done? Kevin, Kevin, please come.

"JunSoo, when I first saw you, I-I couldn’t stop thinking about you. Y-your scent, your blood, your face, your smile, your ever beating heart, that’s all I could think about every day,” GD confessed, slowly walking to me and sat down next to me on the bed, he held my hand as he looked at me in the eyes.

“JunSoo, I-I love you.”

I was taken by surprise to hear that.

GD touched my cheek and laid his cold lips on mine. I kissed him back to let him know that I accepted his confession.

I put my palms on his chest and pushed him back, so I can say something.

“Look, GD, I accept your confession but I love Kevin, so if it’s okay, let’s be friends or allies,” I implied (suggest), holding his arm to assure him that I didn’t exactly rejected him, he still have a chance.

His eyes were being flooded by redness; he looked into my eyes again.

“You need my blood right now, right?” I said, moving my head to the left, leaving more of my neck further exposed.

He simply nodded and opened his mouth showing his white fangs. It sank into my flesh on my neck smoothly. I whimpered and grabbed his shirt.

“S-s-stop, p-please,” I whimpered. I think I’m getting weaker.

“Mmmm,” GD replied. It sounds like he’s gonna be finished soon.

His fangs slide out of my flesh and I fell into his chest. He hold me like I’m dear to him and he didn’t let go of me for a few minutes, until someone tried to kick the door down.

“Soo!!! Soo!!!” Kevin shouted.

“Kevin?” I called out weakly, trying to get off GD, but since I lost a lot of energy, I could barely lift a finger.

The door finally crashed open after several attempts made by Kevin to open the door.

“GD!!!” Kevin shouted in rage, clenching his fist.

He grabbed GD’s shirt and threw him on the ground. In that short time I could see every movement Kevin made and looked at his eyes.

They’re misty red.

I gasped and hurried to cover myself to hide my scent and the smell of my blood.

“Wait, wait, Kevin!!!” GD begged, holding out his hands towards Kevin.

“Kevin, wait, I-I can explain,” GD continued.

“Kevin, calm down,” I said softly, clenching the blanket that is covering me.

Kevin’s immediately faced me as I said his name.

“GD’s our ally now, so don’t go and fighting him wherever and whenever,” I said, smiling slightl

"JunSoo,” GD said softly, his eyes looked like he’s crying.

“It’s okay.”

“Kevin, can I ask you something, why are your eyes red?” I asked, worried now.

“If a vampire who drinks human blood purposely force a vampire who drinks animal blood their own blood, then that other vampire is turned into a blood- vampire,” Kevin said with hatred in his voice.

He glared at GD, wanting to kill him on the spot, but he couldn’t because I’m here. Hehe.

“You ordered those girls,” Kevin stated to GD, it wasn’t even a question.

“No, I did not,” GD said, slowly on each word and through his teeth.

“Then who did?” I asked, finally talking after the exchange between GD and Kevin.

“I don’t know, sorry,” GD said, apologising, sounding serious for once.

“I think we should head back to our dorms now, Kevin,” I said. Like really I think that the others are worried about us.

“Wanna ride?” Kevin and GD said together. I giggled behind my hand.

“What’s your problem now?” Kevin asked, looking down on GD. Well, that’s easy for him cuz Kevin’s taller than GD.

“He’s in love,” I started to say and I’m kinda embarrass to finish the rest of the sentence.

“With who?” Kevin asked, coming to me and trapped me between his arms on the bed, smirking.

I blushed, which is meant to be, cuz I consider Kevin my boyfriend now despite the fail date.

 My heart. It’s jumping nonstop.

My throat. It’s like something stuck in it.

My head. It’s blank.

My lips. It can’t open.

“With her,” GD finally answered, smiling like there nothing in the world that can wipe that smile off him.

Kevin sighed, “This is gonna be a pain.”

“It can’t, he’s our ally, beside he gonna be stronger I think. Cuz he drink my blood, and my blood is special according to your dads,” I threw back at Kevin, disagreeing with him.

“How about the other members? Will they be our allies?” Kevin asked, sitting up on the bed, his eyes changing colours, changing into warm dark brown.

“I’m certain they will follow my lead. They devoted themselves to me,” GD told Kevin, still smiling.

“We should leave, I’m sure the others must be worried by now,” I said, getting up.

I gasped as I fell to the ground.

Black clouds surrounded my eyes and swallowed everything in its path.

 I can’t see anymore.

There’s a girl dresses in white standing in front of me. She turned around and her eyes. Her blood red eyes stared at me in the eyes.

I fell down on my knees and gasped for air.

It hurts. It hurts so much.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


i hav finally updated!!!!! yeah~~~~

Umm, so ahh, i am soooooooooo sooooryyyyyy guuuuys.
i had exams and assignments throughout the whole 5 months~~ ;p

and im sorry for the m rated scene there. if u didn't like or dont want  to read a m rated scene then pls do tell me in the comment section below.

and play with this bap birthday game yah~~~~~ :D

ᵕᵒᵕ

write ur answers in the comments pls, i would like to see ur answers :D

 


 

-MakneaKissMe

ilovpocky93 || summer