Chapter One

You Who Came From Heaven

_Heaven_

 

"Taeng wangjanim(prince), the foods is ready." The angel servant bow to Taeng and put the foods on the table.

"Ohm, komowoh." He approach the table and sit down..."Ah! Where's Yoong?" 

"I haven't seen Yoong wangjanim all this morning..."

"Oh. Probably somewhere down there." Taeng point to the ground, where Earth is and smile.

 

 

"Hyung!" Yoong came running to Taeng excited with a round object on his hands.

"Finally you came back huh?" Taeng asked him.

"Haha, oh look what I found!" Yoong show him the round object that was on his hands. It is a soccerball from Earth.

"What is this?" Taeng look at it wierdly.

"I don't know, I found it while down there"


*Flashback*

Yoong is walking happily around in the park, one hand holding a cup of fishcakes and in the other hand is a bag of potato chips. 

"Ah So yummy!" 

He smile as he eat his foods, making everyone around him thinking that he is crazy....

*BUK!* Out of nowhere a ball came flying to Yoong's direction and aim straight to his head.

"What the?!?" Yoong look around to see who had hit him and found the ball lying next to him.

"YAH! It was you!" he slap the ball like a kid, hitting it, like it is a person..."You! You knock down my foods!" 

"I'm not letting you go! You're comming home with me." Innocently he take the ball and disappear out of sight.

.

.

"Where is my ball???" Two teenager came running to the spot to find their ball...but didn't know Yoong had took it already..

*End of flashback*


"Wow Yoong. You do know that you are 23 already right??" Taeng shake his head while looking at the mysterious object.

"Haha...hey hyung! Lets play with this...I saw some people kicking with it down there, it look fun." Yoong choding side even though he is not a kid anymore.

"Alright, I'll see what is this, since I'm bored anyway." The two slowly kick on the ground playing with the soccerball like a kid. Kicking it back and forth to each other around the area, and the speed gradually increase.

 

 

*SWOOSH!* The ball went flying in air as Yoong make his kick...*BAMM!* It made a loud sound as it knock something off the glass cage...

"Oh god! We're doom!" Taeng exclaimed trying to run over where the accident happen...

"Hyung! What happen??" Yoong followed him behind also.

 

 

"THE GEM IS GONE!" They both look at each other and yell out.

"What are we going to do Hyung!!!! It's the most precious piece of appa!" Yoong frantically jump up and down

"I don't know either! I'm freaking out too here Yoong-ah!!!" And So did Taeng.

 

 

"What's going on??" After hearing the loud bang, everyone has gather in the middle of the palace, and so did Taeng & Yoong's mom and dad.

"Appa..." They both look down didn't know what to do

 

 

"My gem! What happen to it!! And what is this!!" The King freaked out after seeing his precious values missing. 

"Taeng! What's did you guys do?" He angrily sat down on his chair and everyone kneel down including the two brothers..

"Uh...." Taeng didn't know what to say, and how to explain, he didn't even know where the gem gone.

"Yoong!" Their appa then look at Yoong expecting an answer right now. "Is this wierd object yours?" He look at the ball that Yoong has brought up

"Appa..." Yoong doesn't know what to do and just look down to the ground..

"How many time have I told you to not bring Earth objects up here!! See, now it has create a problem. You were the one that did this right?"

.

.

"Mianeh appa, it's-" 

"It's was my fault!" Taeng yelled out when Yoong try to accept that it was him. This make Yoong glance over at Taeng wierdly

"Yoong didn't do anything. I was the one that kick the thing." Taeng bravely look at his appa and giving Yoong a nod saying that don't say anything.

"Taeng? It was you?" he sighed before going on "You are my oldest son, shouldn't you know what right and wrong to do? This is really suprising of you!" 

"I'm sorry. I should have think better." Taeng look down to the ground showing that it was his fault.

Yoong is still looking over at Taeng wierdly, he can't accept why Taeng is saying that it was his fault, when he didn't do anything.

"God, I have no choice but to punish you my dear." The king look at his son sadly, even though he doesn't want to, he have to.

"I will accept whatever punishment you give me."

"Hyung!"

"I'm fine Yoong. It was my fault." Taeng look into Yoong's eyes telling him to be quiet.

.

.

"Alright, this leave me no choice, since you have drop the most precious power of Heaven." He sighed. "I punish you to go down to Earth and find the gem bracelet. You may not return until you find it. This can mean, a day, a month, a year, or even never." The king look at everyone seriously and Taeng..."And also, your power will be taken away and you will only be just like the human being down there!"

"But, it's our son." Their umma look at him sadly and cry, she will have to be part away from her son.

"No but, this is the rule! Guards! Make sure Prince Taeng arrive down there and not sneak away! And also Yoong, I punished you to not leave Heaven for one month, because you have sneak down to Earth too much causing a problem! The end!" He quickly stood up from his chair, after he quickly take out Taeng's power with his hands, he left out of sight.

"Goodbye my king." Everyone bow down to the ground as he leave showing their politeness..

.

.

"Taeng! Omo, what am I going to do!" Their umma approach Taeng and hug him while crying.

"Umma! I'll be fine. Don't worry, I will comeback soon." Taeng give his mom a smile to make her happy

He waved goodbye to her as the guards take him to the depart place.

.

.

"Hyung! Why did you do that!!?" Yoong slap Taeng on the shoulder and look at him angrily

"I don't want to see you suffered, since you are my brother. It's okay since it will be easy. I will just go down there find the person who have it or where it is. Take it and go home..hehe.."

"But!"

"No, just stay here and take care of umma and appa. I'll be back soon!" Taeng wave goodbye to his brother before going on.

 

 

 

"Is this the end?" Taeng look down and ask the guards.

"Yes Taeng wangjanim. It's so sad to see you go though." They hug Taeng before he leave.

"Aye, I'm fine. Okay I'll see you guys someday later!" Taeng smile and look down again...he can see the Earth is just at the bottom..

"Are you sure this is safe?" Taeng frowned seeing that he is still in such a high place.

"Yeah. After you fall down. You won't died since we already put powerproof on you." 

"Oh. Still look scary though. Can you guys give me a push?" 

"Alright sir." 

"Wait, I have- AHHHHHHHH!!!!" The guards didn't hear Taeng and push him down since he asked for it.

"YAH I WASN'T DONE TALKING YOU FOOL!" He look up in the sky as he fall down yelling at the guards..."AHHH WHO SAY THIS IS SAFE!!!! I WANT MY WINGS BACK!!!!" Taeng keep yelling as he fall...


Will update next chap soon..hehe hope you like this one smiley