Part 6.2 – Cho Ahra

No Reason, Its Chemistry

 

 

 

 

It was a rare place to being visited at morning. Well actually, this place is kind of a sacred place for him to get away from people that somehow annoyed him. It’s on the top of the first building of the hospital. Actually this place is consist of three building with the different height, but then, he always chose this first building on the front, with an excuse to seeing the road in front of the hospital.

He sits there. Glasses hang on his nose as he read some papers of document that he should check that day. A cup of lime tea on his table, while the smell of blooms surround him on that place. Yes, he is inside the green house on the roof of the hospital. It’s a room that he ordered to make when his father told him to help at the hospital. Even he not a doctor or someone that can do something medically, he’s the one that controlling the profit and staff in the hospital.

He get back into reality when suddenly there’s a knock sound on the door and introducing herself as someone that he just called few minutes ago “Oh, Come in noona.” He says slowly with a smile as the woman get inside the room with some document on her hand.

“Changmin-ssi this is the document from spring to earlier summer” she says as she put the things over his table. He says nothing but smile and nods as he take one of the file and start to open and read it.

“Thank you noona, you can leave if you want.” He says slowly while still focusing his thought on the papers in front of him and lost in his own world.

The woman only nods and bows her body slowly before she turn her heels and start to walk away toward the door, ready to leave the place when suddenly she stop her step. There is something that catching her eyes, something blue to purple between another flowers in this office greenhouse. She look at that thing slowly and says something to herself in low tone “I remember it now…”

“I’m sorry noona?”

She turn her body in second when she realize if the other is hears what she just says about the thing. She looks slight panic to disturbing the other focus and make her only says thing that come up into her mind “Ano… I mean, Lily of the Nile.” And pointed to what she means with it.

Changmin turn his head as he following to where Ahra pointing is. Its a flower pot with a blue too purple petal flower on the corner of this place. Hide behind carnations and orchids that bloom perfectly there. It’s only a small—simply flowers with blue to purple petals, but yet, beautiful. He turns his gaze back toward Ahra who is smile with her awkward look toward Changmin who look questioningly.

“Well, it feels like I ever seeing that flowers before somewhere, until today, something remind me about it, and yet, I remember now, if I see that thing exactly in this room.” Ahra says slowly while she looks at the flowers again with a smile. Changmin honestly not really understand what she’s talking about but then he just smile toward her and really forgetting about the document in his hands.

“Anyway…” Ahra says suddenly as she stop at the open door and ready to leave “I already give that book to my brother, and he really happy with it. Once again, thank you Changmin-ssi” and leave after she nods her head once again, leaving Changmin only stare at the closed door before to the Lily of the Nile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for everything, you guys are lovely

Thanks for reading :))