Part 13.1 – The Lily of the Nile

No Reason, Its Chemistry

 

 

 

It’s actually his day off that day, and Yoochun just want to spent it by sitting on his couch in his apartment while he switch into Doctor Who with a bowl of cereal and cold milk, but he can’t. it’s been like fifteen minutes that morning after he pour the cold milk into his cereal, but he can’t even eat it because someone calling him on the phone. He’s sure his cereal just taste like porridge dunk into tasteless white liquid when it’s all finishes. He even already misses the first ten minutes of Doctor Who this morning which makes him should watch it streaming online later at noon, because he can’t content rate watching it even he let the TV on while he still on the phone. He sighs to himself.

“Why don’t you just buy him food or something, cake perhaps?”

“Come on hyung, I don’t even know what his favorite cake!?”

“Oh come on, he like earl gray tea, and cheese cake, blueberry cheese cake, so why don’t you not just buying him that?”

It’s Changmin the one from the other line. He’s been calling Yoochun from night, but the older using a fake excuse like he’s sleepy so he ended the call. It’s been like a week since Kyu give Changmin the tie pin, and he of course want to give the other something too, but he has no idea what he should get. And that’s why he calling Yoochun right now, even he’s not pretty sure if the older could help him much.

“He always eat those on your café, isn’t that too obvious if you help me out here!?”

“So what’s your idea then?” Yoochun just say it with a slight annoyed voice because Changmin asking a help from him, but actually he too much asking. He even makes him almost lost twenty minutes of Doctor Who and now he can see his cereal already lost its crunchiness. He take a very deep breath “Look, if you confused here, just give him flower then.”

“What!? No! He’s a guy hyung!”                                                                    

“So what!? It’s not about the thing that you give to him Changmin, but it’s about the feels!” Yoochun can’t take it anymore, which makes him just use the spoon on the bowl of his cereal to mix it up and make the milk there change color into dark brown. “No matter what things that you give, as long as the feels is right, he would really delightful to accept it.”

“So what are you suggest me to give him?”

“FLOWERS CHANGMIN!! AND IT WHATEVER KIND OF FLOWER THAT YOU THINK SUITS HIM WELL!!” and just with the last words, Yoochun just cut of the line. He ended the call and shoves his phone randomly on the couch beside him before he take the bowl from his coffee table and start to eat the weird taste cereal of his as he watch the Television in silence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

it's kinda short, so I'll break my 'one part every week' rule for this one.

Thanks for reading :))