Part 9.4 – The Wedding Party, night

No Reason, Its Chemistry

 

 

 

He smiles to himself like an idiot. He found himself being silly though, because he’s been smiling for how long God knows. He brings himself to stay on the porch and seeing at the dark skies even inside the house there is this party with full of foods of course. He just not interested in those kinds of stuffs right now. He just want to get away for a little while and thought about what just happen to him few moments ago inside the building. And again, the thought only makes him smile.

He just starts to ramble some random notes from children folk song. He not sure about the song either though, because when he humming it, it sounds quiet wrong. He just tend to stop the song when suddenly Yoochun come to stand beside him and copying his act by put his hands over the fence of the porch and stare at nowhere but the dark skies. He smiles to himself.

“How’s it feel?” Yoochun says slowly and let his mouth slight open after he says those words.

“What do you mean?”

“Finally know who Cho Kyuhyun is.” Yoochun just shrugs himself a little bit because he not really know what he supposed to say. He not try to look at Changmin when he continuing what he says, because he knows even the younger is stare at him questioningly and have this weird look, he can tell with just a single glance from the corner of his eyes “you know, a moment ago he just off from this place, if you ask.”

A single laughs slips from Changmin’s mouth and he start to bring his head down. He close his eyes for a little while and smile to himself let the darkness eaten him away for a moment while the wind tickling the back of his neck when the night getting late. He takes an inhale of air before answer it with still his eyes close “Hyung, if you already know Cho Kyuhyun is the guy that I always talk about, why don’t you just told me since the first place?”

Yoochun bite his bottom lips as he bring his head down a little and see at his hands that tangled into each other. He if scoffing a little before starts to smirk softly. He smile to himself “Perhaps because I shipping the two of you?”

Changmin fully open his eyes and he turn his head toward Yoochun with this ‘seriously!?’ looks while one of his eyebrows are raised.  “Yeah, I mean I’m not pretty sure about what I say.” Yoochun answer the look without facing it “You know, you guys are just being silly I guess, I mean how could you guy not know each other when the universe is even makes it easy by actually give everyone around you who is simply related.”

There is no response from Changmin who just stare at Yoochun in silenced as he thinking about what the other mean’s with that. The music inside the building is ended, whether is because the night is getting late and the party almost ends, or it just ended because is supposed to. There is no sound can be heard around since they’re in the porch, the chattering of people inside even just like a simple buzz from the moving wind.

Changmin bring his head back to his front and put his hands inside his trouser pocket. For a little while he can see the slight of smoke that he created because of the chilling night. Yoochun turn his body away and look inside the house from the wide glass door to where people still gather around there with smile still plastered on their face.

“Do you think this is the end Hyung?” Changmin says suddenly with a slight low tone “I mean, we already know each other now, do you think it would end? Those coincidence things?”

Yoochun laughs a little and put a hand into Changmin shoulder. He never thought that the younger would say something like this before; because he thinks perhaps Changmin would never really acre about this kind of stuffs. He pat the younger shoulder for a couple times before he makes Changmin to walk and follows him inside the building “Just wait and see, we should let the universe decide.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I guess, it's more like 'let the author decide'... haha.

Thanks for reading :))