Part 9.3 – the Wedding Party, night

No Reason, Its Chemistry

 

 

 

I walk my feet slowly toward the porch that facing backyard. A glass of scotch still in my hand and without I realize it I hold it quiet hard, even I can feel the cold of the ice from the liquid. My eyes never leave a figure that seems not realizing my presence there at the doorway. I look at his back and say nothing, but I realize there is this smile on my face when I look at him.

 

.

.

.

 

I widen my eyes as the two getting close at where I stand beside Seohyun. I can see Yoochun who suddenly stops like five feet away from us like he’s shocked to seeing me also standing there. He then quickly turn his head to his back like he try to do something, but then it seems late when the guy also look at me and Seohyun. I can see Yoochun sigh a little and start to walk toward Seohyun before he hugs her, while the other guy is only look at us from a quiet distance.

“Ah, Yoochun oppa, this is my childhood friend Kyu.” Seohyun says as she shove my shoulder and makes me smile at Yoochun which actually I already knew “well, we still hanging out together these days though.”

“Actually, I already know him Seohyun-ah…” Yoochun ruffling my hair which is already such a mess since it’s hard to fix the wavy lock of mind “He’s like to come at my café”

Seohyun just look weirdly before she turns her gaze toward me questioningly and I only shrugs at her with a smile, and the moment after that, all I know is how that guy suddenly already stand in front of Seohyun with a wide smile. Seohyun also smile at him, she hugs him tightly and after that put a hand to his left shoulder like she try to measure the height of the guy.

“It’s been a long time oppa since you leave me to France. You not even visit me when you’re home from France” Seohyun pouting his lips which send the guy to laugh softly… something that sounds really nice “Oh, anyway this is my friend, Kyuhyun. He’s also the one who help me decorating this place.”

The guy turn his head toward me. His gaze… his gaze not even shock or surprised. He just looks so calm with this smile plastered on his face. He hold his hands up offering me to take while I still look at it dumbly like it was a strange thing “Changmin… Shim Changmin, glad to know you… finally…”

I smile hearing the last word he says and so I do the same toward him “Cho Kyuhyun, pleasure is mine… finally…”

 

.

.

.

 

I still stare at the back of Changmin who now start to rambling some random notes. Even from this distance I can hear clearly if he’s rambling a children lullaby but in weird way. I smile to myself when I found how absurd his voice is when he’s rambling. I turn my gaze to the glass in my hand which is already empty with the liquid. I just sigh to myself and look at Changmin’s back once again before I decide to off from the party.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading :))