Part 12.1 – The Pin

No Reason, Its Chemistry

 

 

 

I don’t know what happen to me exactly. I mean, it’s already few days after the night I met Changmin on the park, and now, I just get excited as the class over early than usual. It’s Wednesday, and this time, I would like to go at Yoochun’s hyung café for some reason, not just for get a late lunch.

Well, the time when finally I know who Changmin is, everything is just kind of revealed, like the guy that always sits behind me is also actually him. Sound like crazy right!? But then that’s the reality. I would like to wonder sometimes how we could turn into like this, I mean, are we meant to be together? Not, not that in that kind of way—geez, thinking about that makes my cheeks warm—I mean, perhaps we’re meant to be partner in crime, or we’re like that, that kind of—never mind.

“A tradition, eh?”

I lift my hands from the box in front of me toward my left and found there is Yoochun’s hyung come with my order. He is smiling widely like he teasing me with his look, but then I’m not burdened with that. I just smile back at him as I on’t even really understand what he meant by tradition, but then he take a sit across me and stare at me with this kind of meaningful look.

“What?”

“Don’t you want to sit at the chairs behind you? I mean, Changmin like to sits there.” Yoochun hyung says slowly as he pointed to where he means with his chin.

I turn my head to see the back seat for a little while before look back at Yoochun hyung “Nah, I’m fine.”

Yoochun hyung just smile again and start to stand from his seat before he walks away toward the kitchen leaving me all alone again. I just sighs to myself and look back at the small box that I brought from home this morning. A small brown box, and not that small, so people wouldn’t thing that’s a ring inside it.

it’s something that Ahra told me to do. Few days ago, Ahra asking me about how could I know about her son’s boss, and so I told her everything. And just as the story ends, she told me to prepare something toward Changmin, she thought about how he bring me home before, so it would be something like a thank you note, but she said it would be better if I also give him something. And so that things ended up with this tie pin.

It’s a simple tie pin in silver color, and just average one. I’m never using a tie, unless for some formal occasion, and if that so, I not using any pin on my tie. Ahra told me just to buy one, because yes, as long as I remember whenever I met Changmin he is using a suit and of course a tie. He always dress formally, and that’s always makes him gorgeous—what am I thinking?—every time we met.

It’s already almost an hour pass, and there’s no sign of Changmin would come. I even already empty my plate and my drink also already the second glass. The afternoon almost ends and just because of that, I decide to just get my out from this place. I gather up my belonging and put it inside my backpack, including the pin that I want to give toward Changmin. The moment I almost stand from my seat, suddenly Yoochun hyung come into my table “Are you planning to leave?”

“Yeah, I guess so.” I smiles to him and using my backpack after I stand up “I should meet my noona before evening, she ask me to bring her food for her night shift” it’s a lie, actually my noona hasn’t have a night shift, but still she will home late today because of her works.

“Oh, okay then.” Yoochun hyung move a little so I can walk pass him. I already left the money to pay my lunch on the table like usual, which makes me just need to leave after I finish my meal. Yoochun hyung still walk beside me a quiet behind, but he followed me toward the front door. The time when I’m out from the café, I turn my body to face him a little while “Do you need me to say something toward Changmin?”

Well, actually there is thing ‘things’ but I guess it better if I just tell him in person, so it send me to just shook my head and smile toward him. He returns my smiles before I nod my head a little and leave toward the bus station to go at my sister’s work place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I guess, Yoochun really is their shipper. hahaha

Thanks for reading :))