Part 11 – The Sober, morning

No Reason, Its Chemistry

 

 

 

The time when I open my eyes that time is white, something white over me, clouds? Sky? I blinking my eyes couple times and fully open my eyes to found if it’s actually ceiling. I’m just want to get back at my sleep when suddenly I realize something. I quickly get into sit position, and damn! That’s really hurts my head so much! I hiss in pain and slowly open my eyes to look around. I quiet questioning about it, because actually I’m inside my own bedroom. Wait, so this morning is a dream!?

I shake my heads couple times to makes me really wake from my sleep. After a while I decide to pee which makes me bring my feet on the ground and—Lord—I still use sneaker even in my bed, which mean this morning isn’t a dream at all! I widen my eyes and forgetting about peeing and get downstairs instant. I’m not even really care if my parents would mad at me cause I use the sneaker at home or something.

“Where are you heading to?” I turn my head on the couch and found Ahra there eating a pancake while she’s watching some morning news there. She’s not even bother to turn her face toward him when she says something like that “Mom and dad leave early today if you look for them.”

“What’s going on to me?” I said randomly to which come first into my mind.

“What?”

“I mean… how come I get back home?” I say it more calmly now and take a seat on the couch next to Ahra while try to face her who try to finishing the pancake in . She put the plate on the coffe table, take a sip of her orange juice and lows the volume of the television “You do really not remember aren’t you?”

I only shakes my head questioningly while she only sighs and take his phone from the coffee table “You’re fall asleep on the park after jogging, and hopefully my son’s boss is the one who find you. He back piggy you and bring you home. Fortunately I have the night shift so I met him at the dawn just a moment before mom and dad leave, so none of them know if you’re home with a boy!”

“Whoa—wait…” I held my hands in the air and look at her slowly “so you mean Changmin is the son of your boss?”

“Yes.”

“And he’s the one who bring me home while I sleep on his back?”

“Exactly.”

“And mom and dad not found about this?”

“Yeah.”

“Are you sure if Changmin not High?”

“Posit—wait, what do you mean?”

Ahra turn her head toward me and look questioningly. I just move in my sit and shrugging slowly and look everywhere but her “I don’t know, the time when I met him this morning, he’s look like he’s drunk or something.”

The room turns silence suddenly, and Ahra just sighs before she stands from her sit and turn off the TV. She takes the empty plate of her pancake and her orange juice glass before start to walk. I only follow her presence who walk to the kitchen, until she stops suddenly and turn her head toward me “Well, I don’t know what really happen, but then all I know if he’s alcohol free.” And continue to walk again toward the kitchen.

I just look at the place where Ahra just stand moments ago, before back into my sit position. I look at the off television and found my own refection there looking exactly at myself like it find some kind of answer. I still stay in my place when Ahra tell me if she’ll have some sleep for her another night shift today and also, she told me to say thanks at Changmin whenever I have time. I just sighs to my self before let my body fall on the couch by my side. My eyes are still sticking at the television seeing nothing but myself sleeping on the couch now.

Alone.

“How deep is your love?” and without I realize it, I start to sing the notes which Changmin sing when I don’t even know if he’s sober or not “cause we’re living in the world of fools, breaking us down, when they are should let us be, we belong to you and me…”

And without I realize it, for the first time, I feel sleepy without any pills or even a jogging first “… I believe in you…” and the darkness take me away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading ;))