Missing You (Lee Byunghun)

Love Letter scenarios ft. VIXX (NOW CLOSED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Genre: sad, angst Requester: MyunggyuForever   He still remembered the day she left this world. They had fought over something petty and he left to live with a friend in another city. It was only now that her mother told Byunghun the full story.   Minji had called her mother, her hands shaking as she typed each number until she heard the phone ringing. Her mother picked up almost instantly; Minji would only ever call if something bad had happened or if she fought with Byunghun again and needed someone to lean on. She had failed to hold back her tears as her mother asked if she was alright. She sat there for a long while, just sobbing to herself. Her mother, who was on the other side of the conversation, was worried to death about her. “He left me.” That’s all she said; her voice shaking and her sobs only coming out as soft whimpers. “Go after him Minji. You two may argue all the time, but I’ve seen you two together and I know for certain that you two, despite everything you’ve been through, are made for each other.” The last words Minji heard from her mother were “Don’t let him just walk away.” So she didn’t let him walk away. She let her mother know that she was going to talk to him, whether he took her back or not.   Minji stepped onto the train, leaning against the wall that divided the train cars from each other. What was she going to do if he rejected her? Well then she’d move on and let him go. She wasn’t the type for wait for a guy; she never saw the point in waiting for a promise that would never be fulfilled. Minji had almost given up on waiting for Byunghun to ask her out. Byunghun was the only one who could ever beat her in an argument. Maybe that’s what attracted her to him. She felt a jolt under her feet and her eyes shot open in confusion. Luckily it was only a small jolt and the train continued on its track. Every so often the train would creak when it went around a bend. Minji held onto the bar tightly and looked out of the window. Bright blue painted the sky and the hills were the colour of spring.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter