Really??

NO APPA!!!ONLY UMMA!!

Jaejoong was still dazzled.And awed by the sheer luxury dancing in front of him.So this is where the rich spend their time off.He was not even daring to sit down at the elegant chair,much less enjoy the other exqusite things on the glass table.Yunho was looking at him in amusement,finding the wide,doe eyes and pink cheeks,endearing.

'Aren't you going to sit?Or are you planning on standing through out dinner',Yunho asked.Jaejoong flushed,mumbling apologies before sitting on the chair.He was still looking in wonder at everything,suddenly feeling rather small in the grand ambience.

Meanwhile,Changmin was getting more interested in the bread basket placed in the centre of the table.He was leaning on the table,one leg on it,trying to grab a croissant.Jaejoong took him in his arms,worried he may break something.Changmin struggled again.

'Umma!Minmin want blead!Minmin hungly!',he said,trying to wriggle out of the grasp.

'No Changmin.Stay still.Or umma will be angry',Jaejoong said firmly,making the little boy go still.He was scared when his umma became mad.And umma being mad,meant no food.And he can't afford that to happen,can he?So he will be a good boy and sit.But his tummy was not a good boy.It was hungry.But his umma will be mad if he speaks again or goes to grab the bread.The conflicting feeling brought tears to his eyes and a tiny sob escaped him.

'Omo,my baby!What happened,sweety?',Jaejoong asked,seeing tears running down the chubby cheeks.

'M..minmin hungly.But umma will get a..angly.B..but mistel tummy is naughty boy and..do..don't listen to Minmin!It want food',Changmin hicupped out,looking at jaejoong with such sad,puppy eyes that Jaejoong was a puddle.

'My baby',Jaejoong said,hugging his son.'I know sweety,that you are hungry.But we will have to wait,ok?'.He patted the little back,whispering soothingly.

'Can Minmin have blead?',Changmin asked,seeing his mother soften up.Jaejoong chuckled at his son's smartness.He would do anything for food.

'Ok.But you have to be good boy',Jaejoong said.Changmin settled in Jaejoong's lap,nodding furiously.He will be good boy.Because he wants his food.He sat very quietly, loking on as they ordered their dinner.But his tummy was growling again.Even eating half the bread basket was not sufficient.

But when the dinner came,it was a different scenario.

Courtesy,one particular Kim Changmin.Who had never stopped interrupting Yunho and Jaejoong the entire dinner.

'Umma!Minmin want to see fishies!'.Making Jaejoong go with him to a small fish tank far away in the room.

'Umma!Minmin want to pee-pee!'.Dragging Jaejoong with him to the toilet.

And the rest of time was spend in trying to keep Changmin in one place as he was running all over the restaurant.And feeding him.So that Jaejoong's own dinner was forgotten.Anyone seeing the trio would have realised what Changmin was exactly trying to do.Except for Yunho and Jaejoong,who just thought he was an adorable,hyper little boy,running around as little boys will do.

It was of sheer luck that they could finish their dinner on time.And by the time they had sat in the car,Changmin was out.

'Asleep already?Must be tired',Yunho said,looking at the tiny figure curled up on Jaejoong's lap.Jaejoong smiled softly,adjusting Changmin's position.

'Yeah.He is not really hyper.He's more of silent type',Jaejoong said,and bit his lips.He shouldn't be thinking about past.Yunho noticed the change of emotions on the pretty face and suddenly felt like pulling him in a hug.

The ride home was was in silence,with Jaejoong occassionaly patting Changmin absentmindedly,his gaze outside the window.He simply couldn't go on thinking about his past,can he?He had promised himself that he would be strong.He had to be strong.If not for himself,then for his baby boy.But Changmin reminded Jaejoong so much of him.He looked exactly like him.Except for his eyes,which he inherited from Jaejoong,Changmin was a carbon copy of that man.That man.Who had stolen Jaejoong's heart and then had crushed it.

Jaejoong jumped to feel a warm hand on his cheeks.He looked at Yunho who was smiling gently,brushing away the wetness on the pale cheeks.Jaejoong,quickly wiped his eyes,turning pink.He was embarrased at crying in front of Yunho.He still has to be much more stronger.

'We have reached',Yunho whispered.Jaejoong looked out to see his house.He gathered Changmin and his bag, getting out of the car.He turned to thank Yunho,when he heard the other door being shut.Yunho's bodygaurd also got out,but Yunho signalled him to stay put.Yunho walked with him upto their door step.They stood silently for sometime,looking at each other.

'Thank you so much for tonight',Jaejoong said,bowing slightly.

'Oh no.It's nothing.I hope that-?'.Yunho was suddenly cut off by a dolphin squeal.

'Hyung!!'.jaejoong turned to see Junsu come running at him.He stopped by them,panting lightly.He was holding a blue bag.

'You are home!I had been calling you since 2 hours!I was so worried taht you were not home.Even Changminnie was not here.And umma sent you and Changmin some rice pudding.And...',Junsu wheezed,trying to speak all at once. Jaejoong patted his back as he caught his breathe.Junsu looked up to continue more but noticed Yunho standing there.His eyes narrowed and he looked at Yunho with suspicion.

'Who are you?And what do you want with Jaejoong hyung?',Junsu asked rather coldly.He looked Yunho up and down,trying to surmise why he was here.

'Su,calm down',Jaejoong said,patting Junsu' shoulder.He saw Yunho's bodygaurd move forward a bit,ready to protect his boss.

'Hello,I am Jung Yunho.Friend of Kim Jaejoong.Nice to meet you',Yunho said,holding out his hand.Jaejoong saw the bodygaurd again move a step closer.Junsu studied the hand but didn't shake it.Instead he folded his arms.

'And?',Junsu asked.

'He helped me when Changmin got lost,Su',Jaejoong said.

'What?When?How?'.The high pitched sounds rang throughout the silent neighbourhood and made Jaejoong cringe.

'Yah,keep your voice low!You will wake Changmin up',Jaejoong scolded lightly.Junsu looked sheepishly at him.

'Yunho here found Changmin when we had gone to the market',Jaejoong said.Junsu's expression softened a bit,but he still was wary of this Jung guy.Anyone who drove in that sort of jazzy cars and had bodygaurds,never boded good.And Junsu was highly distrustful of such people.

'I see.Well,thank you for saving our Minmin,Yunho-ssi',Junsu said.Jaejoong turned to Yunho,a bit embarrassed at his friend's cold disposition.

'I am sorry,Yunho.Junsu just feel that rich people are trustworthy.He doesn't mean anything personal against you', Jaejoong said,bowing a bit in apology.Yunho smiled at him,shaking his head.

'Oh no.No offence.',Yunho said.'I am different,Jaejoong'.The last part was said in a whisper which Jaejoong caught. He looked at Yunho,the deep almond eyes boring into him.As if X-raying him.Junsu cleared his throat loudly,and they looked away.

'Bye Jaejoong.See you again',Yunho said,walking to his car.Jaejoong waved him till the car disappeared around the corner.He turned to see Junsu frowning a bit,eyebrows scrunched in thinking.Jaejoong nudged him.

'He said his name was Jung Yunho,right?',Junsu said.Jaejoong nodded.Junsu's brow furrowed some more before his eyes widened at big as saucers.

'And where does he work?',Junsu asked in a shaky voice.

'Oh.He said he is the chairman of the Jung Corps',Jaejoong said,adjusting Changmin's position on his arms.The neighbouhood rang again with high pitched shouts.

'Oh my god sun!You mean he THE Jung Yunho?'

                                                                                     -x-x-x-

idk..but i am writing lame chapters these days..=.='.....

so sorry!!!><

I will try my best for next chapter!!!

This story will be on Hiatus for two months as I have exams!!!dont abandon me!!huhuhu

read and comment!!!

Kamsahamnida!