The Date

NO APPA!!!ONLY UMMA!!

Changmin looked closely and silently as his mother got ready,humming Changmin's favourite song.His umma was looking very pretty today.Simply dressed in jeans and t-shirt with a plain jacket,Jaejoong managed to look wonderful.Jaejoong smiled at the little boy,dabbing some perfume on his neck.Changmin could sense something different.And for some reason he was not liking it at all.

'C'mon,Changminnie.Time to go',Jaejoong said,picking his baby boy up and going out. Walk to Junsu's was just a few moments as he lived around the corner.Junsu opened the door,smiling delightfully at the mother-son pair.

'Hi Su.I was wondering whether you could babysit Changmin for 2 hours?',Jaejoong asked.

'Hyung!Is that a thing you are supposed to ask?Of course!',Junsu said,taking Changmin.

'Thanks a bunch!I must go now',Jaejoong said.

'Oh yeah.You have to still get ready,isn't it?',Junsu said.Jaejoong frowned.

'Ready?I am already ready.I am going over there now',Jaejoong said.There was a pause before Junsu's high pitched voice rang throughout the neighbour hood.

'Are you gonna go in those uny clothes!'

                                                                                               -x-x-x-
Jaejoong entered the club,cursing Junsu silently.He was having a date in an effing club! A blind date in a club.Never mention the wierd clothes Junsu had forced on him all the while threatening him.

'What the hell-?',Junsu had begun.

'Language,Su!',Jaejoong said,glaring at him.

'Yeah,whatever.I can't believe you are wearing these to to the date!',Junsu shrieked, causing Changmin and Jaejoong to cover their ears.

'What's wrong with these clothes?',Jaejoong asked.Junsu looked as if Jaejoong had lost  his mind.

'You are going to a DATE!!!Not to the supermarket!',Junsu screeched again,and Jaejoong was sure he had gone deaf.

'You are changing.Right NOW!',Junsu said.Jaejoong opened his mouth to protest but was effectively cut-off.

'You better not refuse!Or I will call Chul hyung!',Junsu said,smirking at seeing Jaejoong gulp silently.

Junsu's threat had worked wonders and Jaejoong was now here,wearing a low neck white shirt made of such flimsy material that it stuck uncomfortably to his body.A pair of really tight leather pants and a leather jacket,emblazoned with 'I Am The Dude',in a snazzy purple colour on the back completed the look.Jaejoong frowned,trying to walk normally in the impossibly tight pants.The clothes made him really uncomfortable.

What he didn't know was just how ravishing he looked at the moment.The clothes accentuated his shapely shoulders,small waist and the pert,small .The low neck shirt gave a teasing view of his white,unblemished skin.Adding to that his angel-like looks and shiny black hair,he had all the girls burning with jealousy and the guys drooling after him,in the club.

But his red,full lips were turned in a frown.He was worried about Changmin who had thrown such a tantrum when he was about to leave.He had refused to let go off Jaejoong,clinging tightly to his neck,crying very much.It had taken the combined efforts of Jaejoong,Junsu,Power rangers and a box of cookies to finally calm him down.Atleast till Jaejoong silently left the house while he was distracted by the Power rangers and the cookies.With Junsu furiously gesturing him to leave.

Jaejoong was so lost in worrying about his son that he didn't realise a man come up to him.

'Excuse me,would you hapen to be Kim Jaejoong,by any chance?'.

Jaejoong looked up to see a nicely dressed man standing in front of him.

'Yes.And may I know who you are?',Jaejoong asked.

'Oh.Let me introduce myself.I am Hong DoWoon.Kin Junsu's co-worker.And',the Dowoon guy said,'Your date for tonight'.

'Hello Hong ssi.Please have a seat',Jaejoong said,bowing slightly.

'Oh please,call me Dowoon.And I have booked us a private booth,so that we can talk quietly',Hong Dowoon said,smiling.Jaejoong hesitated,but the guy was persistant.So he left his chair to go a private booth.It was decorated with faint golden lights and had chintz armchair and pouffes and a small table with drinks.Jaejoong settled in an armchair,the leather squeaking at the motion.Dowoon poured them drinks.But Jaejoong refused politely.He had left drinking when he was expecting Changmin.And though he used to drink before expecting his child,he now had grown used to the lack of alcohol in his life that it didn't tempt him.So he just had a glass of plain soda.

'I must say,Jaejoong ssi,for a guy with a child,you are really gorgeous',DoWoon said.

'You know that I have a child?',Jaejoong sputtered,eyes wide.

'Oh yes.Junsu told me all about you.That you are unmarried,but have child',DoWoon said, draining his glass. Jaejoong didn't know whether to curse Junsu or praise him.On the surface,DoWoon seemed nice.He had easily accepted the fact that he was a parent. And seemed a good talker.Polite too.He seemed good.But Jaejoong was not sure yet.He looked at the watch.

'Ah,I must be leaving DoWoon-ssi',Jaejoong said,getting up to go.

'Ah,let me drop you home',the other said,getting up too.

'Oh please.It's really not necessary.You must have to go home too',Jaejoong said,trying to refuse.

'Oh please.No.It's nothing.One shouldn't let a person as pretty as yourself go alone',Dowoon said,showing his pearlies.Inspite of himself,Jaejoong turned slightly pink.But allowed himself to be dropped home,nonetheless.

During the drive back home,Jaejoong felt a hand touch his.But he thought may be it was a mistake.But it happened again.This time it had touched his thigh,resting for a split second.Jaejoong again ignored it.Third time it happened,the hand was bolder, slightly his thigh.He looked questioningly at DoWoon,who just smiled.Thankfully,he saw Junsu's house getting nearer.

He got out out of the car and turned to bow the man Thank You,when he saw Dowoon get out of the car to him up the stairs.Jaejoong rang the bell and when the door opened,a big blue blur threw itself on him,followed by a shout.

'Umma!'.

'Hey,baby',Jaejoong said,kissing the soft,brown hair and hugging the small body tighter.Changmin squealed some more,nuzzling the sweet smelling neck of his mother.He had sorely missed his mother,even if it was just two hours.Wierd,considering how alone he would be all day when Jaejoong went to work.But it didn't matter anymore.He was in his mother's arms and he was not going to let go.

'Umma!Minmin was good boy.Minmin ate dinnel,dlank his milk and will go to sleepy time soon!',he gurggled,making Jaejoong chuckle.He held Changmin in a more comfortable hug and turned to Dowoon who was waiting by the door.

'Thank you for dropping me here',Jaejoong said,bowing lightly.Changmin peeked from the crook of Jaejoong's neck,scrutinising the man at the door.His little eyebrows scrunched a bit,a cute frown spreading on his face.

'And you must be Jaejoong's son,right?',Dowoon said,loking at Changmin who just stared at him.He didn't like anyone calling his mother by the name.Dowoon shook Jaejoong's hand and Changmin almost saw red.

'Umma is mine!',he said,glaring cutely at the man.

'Oh my,such a brave fellow.So courageous',Dowwon said,smiling and reaching to pat his head.Changmin looked coldly at him,and shook his hand away,hugging Jaejoong protectively.

'I am sorry.He is normally quiet.He must be tired',Jaejoong said,bowing slightly in apology.Dowoon laughed,shaking his head.

'Don't worry,Jaejoong.I will be going now.I will look forward to seeing you again'.Saying this,he left with little Changmin peering angrily at he door.Junsu came out of the kitchen,wiping his hand.

'So hyung.How was it?',Junsu asked,grinning.

'That Dowoon guy seems nice.And why did you tell him about Changmin?',Jaejoong said.

'I am sorry,hyung.He was just so persistent.I just talked to him about the date',Junsu said.Jaejoong sighed,settling Changmin on the sofa and went to change his clothes. He thanked Junsu for looking after Changmin and picking up the drowsy toddler,he started for him home.

He tucked the asleep Changmin into their shared bed and was about to sleep himself when Changmin mumbled in his sleep.

'Umma food is mine'.

Leaving Jaejoong to just stare at him.

                                                                                                        -x-x-x-

hello people!!I am sorry for late update..(though this early..in 2 weeks!!*cheers*..XDD)

anyways..i know u all r waiting for U-Know who!! *wriggles eyebrows*

be patient dearies..our princess will get rescued soon..ahem.. *hit by JJ*

XDD..Jung coming in next chapter..

so stay tuned...Comment and subscribe!!^^

kamsahamnida!