Asleep

NO APPA!!!ONLY UMMA!!

Changmin blinked his open eyes slowly,the sudden movement hurting them.He shut them tightly once,before opening them.He looked around.He was home and wrapped up cosily into a blanket which smelled of his umma's fragrance.It soothed him a bit as he inhaled in the scent eagerly.Was his umma home?He got up, whimpering slightly as he moved his aching body,his head feeling wierd and heavy.

'Umma?',he whispered,voice hoarse from lack of use and dryness.No one came.His head was starting to hurt.And it brought tears to his eyes.

'Umma!',he said,a bit more loudly.Tears poured out of his,though they had less to do with pain in his head than the emptiness he was filling.His umma was not there.And he needed his umma very badly.Changmin remembered vaguely about a soft voice singing to him.He had caught glimpses of Jaejoong,but all of it were hazy memomries as he was in high fever all the times,even when he had snatches of consciousness.

'Umma,whele ale you?Pwease come to Minmin',the little boy cried pitifully.No one came.He sobbed silently,moving blindly to get out of the bed.He stumbled around slightly before going to the door.He could hear few voices.The door was ajar,making it easier for him to go out.It was morning,but the sky was dull and gloomy.Like how he was feeling.The voices grew louder.

'Umma?',he called out once more,his throat hurting and parched.The voices weren't sounding like his umma.But they were familiar.He entered the living room,seeing two tall people there.And none of them was his mother.

'Beal ahjussi?',Changmin said as he caught the face of one of them.Yunho turned around at the faint voice and saw Changmin by the corridor,a big blanket trailing behind him, eyes red and face white as snow.He walked to him and leaned down.

'Hey,woke up?Are you feeling fine?',Yunho asked as he put a hand on Changmin's forehead. It was clammy and cool.His fever had broken.Which was a good sign.He picked up the toddler and settled him on the sofa where Changmin curled up,his head hurting more.He whimpered in pain,closing his eyes.

'Are you alright,Changmin?Tell ahjussi',Yunho said,not really sure how to talk to a sick and injured child.

'Hults!Hults!Umma!',Changmin said,crying hard.Yunho,not knowing what to do,hugged the toddler and turned to Yoochun.

'Call Jaejoong.And bring me a glass of water',Yunho said,as he tried to rock Changmin into calmness,rubbing his back gently.Yoochun was keeping his phone back as he handed Yunho the water.

'He said he will be here in moments.And said to try to keep him calm as much as possible',Yoochun said.Yunho looked at Changmin who was weeping harder.

'Umma!Whele ale you?',Changmin cried in such a voice that Yunho could feel the pain in his heart.He hugged the boy tighter.

'Umma will be back soon,Minnie.Don't cry.Do you want your umma to see you sad?',Yunho whispered,rocking the small body.

'Minmin want umma!Bling umma!',Changmin cried even more,tears now pouring like rivers.He was miserable and in pain.And he wanted nothing more than his mother.He buried his face in Yunho's chest,shaking with sobs.Yunho rubbed his back,rocking his own body to some random tune,hoping to calm the little boy down.He did grow a bit alarmed when Changmin began to shiver suddenly and wrapped the blanket tighter around him.

All the while wishing for Jaejoong to come faster.

                                                                                   -x-x-x-

Jaejoong nearly crashed into a few people as he ran to his home.Yoochun's phone had set him on edge.He only hoped Changmin wouldn't grow hysterical and that Yunho would manage it.He had no choice than to leave the house for his work while was Changmin was asleep as that was the only time he could leave the house for work.Even if Changmin was still sick and injured.It hurt Jaejoong very much to leave his little boy alone,all suffering while he went to work.But he had no choice absolutely.He had considered leaving Changmin at his mother's,but the old lady was down with cold.Junsu had his work and Jaejoong couldn't impose on him always,even if Junsu insisted that he didn't mind at all.He had even considered just to quit his job to take care of Changmin.But even that wouldn't do. They needed to live.

Today,Yunho had come over as soon as he got the hint that there was no one.Though Jaejoong hadn't even mentioned a word.Yunho just..knew about it.Like he knows everything about Jaejoong.

Jaejoong couldn't help but blush as he thought of the converstaion they had two days ago.After the small kiss......

'Well,speak something,Jae',Yunho whispered as he looked at the pretty guy who had his eyes closed.He sighed,a bit crestfallen at the lack of response from the other,May be he should leave.

'I am sorry for doing such a thing.I don't know what came over me.I just couldn't-?'

Yunho was cut off by a finger on his lips.Jaejoong smiled shyly as he pecked Yunho's lips again.

'I know.And we will work this out,Yunho.Together.I trust you.And I know you will always stay by me and Changmin',Jaejoong said,as he pressed Yunho's hand into his.Many silent words passed between them as they gazed into each other's eyes.Yunho gathered Jaejoong and the sleeping bundle,and hugged the two of them.

'Call me if anything happens.I can't bear to watch you or Changmin in pain.I just love you both so much'.

Jaejoong's face grew hotter as he remembered Yunho's confession.Did he love Yunho back?Definitely.Did Changmin like him back?For Jaejoong,Changmin was his everything.Even though Yunho had also found a place in his heart.Changmin may not like the guy yet,but he was amiable and got along well with Yunho.Time will decide everything.But he knew in his heart that Yunho was meant for him.For Jaejoong.And he knew he can trust Yunho with his life.He had atlast found someone to complete him fully.He arrived at his house and knocked on the door.No answer.He knocked again.Waiting for the door to open.May be they must have gone outside for something.But Yunho's car was still in the driveway.

May be they went for a walk nearby,Jaejoong thought as he took out his keys.One copy of them was with Junsu who had lent it to Yunho for the day,checking him with sharp eyes as he gave the keys.Jaejoong shook his head slightly as he opened the door.And stopped mid step,his eyes wide as he took in the adorable scene in front of him,which made his heart clench in happiness.

Changmin was curled up on Yunho's chest,fast asleep with his tiny fists clutching onto Yunho's dress-shirt,wrapped up in blanket.While Yunho was sitting on the sofa,head drooping down and chin resting on Changmin's head,his arms around the toddler in a protective hug,also deep asleep.

And Jaejoong knew everything will be alright.

Or,atleast hoped that everything will be alright.

                                                                                       -x-x-x-

 wow..an update.....

do read and comment!!!

kamsahamnida!!