Again?

NO APPA!!!ONLY UMMA!!

Jaejoong was adding the final touches to the cake when Hyunjoong poked in his head.

'Jae.There is someone asking for you outside',he said,his voice a bit odd.Jaejoong frowned.Who was it?He washed his hands and went out of the back door of the kitchen,wiping his hands on his apron.He looked around,at the entrance of cafe to see if anyone was there.

'Hello Jaejoong'.

Jaejoong gave a short scream and jumped around to see the amused face of Yunho.

'Yah!Don't do that.You nearly gave me an attack',he said,glaring at the handsome guy,his hand on his chest.

'I am sorry',Yunho said,eyes twinkling.Jaejoong smiled at him.

'What are you doing here?No work?',Jaejoong asked.

'It's lunch break.So I thought why not ask you out for lunch with me',Yunho said,smiling softly.Inspite of himself,a pink shade crept up Jaejoong's cheek.

'Hmm.Ok.But you will have to wait for some time.The lunch break starts in 15 minutes',Jaejoong said.

'Sure.No problem.I will wait here',Yunho said.

'Oh no.Please come inside.The sun is too hot',Jaejoong insisted.Yunho followed him inside.It was a small and cosy cafe.The decorations were changed to sea greens and turqouise,with splashes of purple.To welcome the summer.Yunho looked around in mild interest.

'Please wait here.I will just finish off the cake and come',Jaejoong said and went inside.Where he was immediately surrounded by others.

'Oh my.Who is he,Kim?'

'He is so gorgeous!'.

'I feel like I have seen him somewhere'.

Jaejoong smiled awkwardly at the questions and exclamations.What would they do if they knew that Jung effing Yunho was in the cafe.

'Jae,don't tell me he is who I think he is',Hyunjoong whispered in his ears.Jaejoong turned pinker before nodding very slowly.Hyunjoong's eyes grew so wide that they were in danger of popping out of their sockets.He gasped.

'Why is he here?',Hyunjoong asked hurriedly.Jaejoong shrugged.He didn't really wanna tell.But Hyunjoong was not his friend for nothing.

'Jae.You do know why he is here.And he asked for you!Now spit it out!',Hyunjoong asked,looking at the pretty guy blush,giving away.

'Well,he asked me out for lunch',Jaejoong said,nervously rubbing his neck.If Hyunjoong's eyes were wide open,then,now his jaw was also wide open in disbelief and surprise.

'You better tell me,Su and Heechul what is going on!A date with Jung Yunho.THE Jung Yunho.Oh my god!',Hyunjoong said.Jaejoong blushed deeper at the word 'date'.

'It's not a date,Joong.Just lunch',Jaejoong mumbled,taking his apron off.

'Yeah.Not a date.He just came over here to ask you for just a friendly lunch',Hyunjoong said,crossing his arms.

'You are sounding like Heechul now',Jaejoong said,straightening his clothes.Hyunjoong just rolled his eyes.

'Yeah.Yeah.Whatever',Hyunjoong said.'And take the rest of day off.And come back with hot gossip',Hyunjoong said,winking.Jaejoong looked at him,slack-jawed.

'What?',Hyunjoong asked,raising an eyebrow.Jaejoong could swear he pulled of a near perfect imitation of Heechul.

'Why are you giving me a day off?I can come after lunch',Jaejoong said,taking his bag.

'Yeah.If you get spare time',Hyunjoong said,vanishing into his office.It took a few moments for the message to sink in his head.And when it did,Jaejoong could do nothing but glare at the closed door,turning a yet deeper shade of pink.Shaking his head and mumbling something about 'divas',Jaejoong went out.

'Whoa.Easy.You don't want to crash through this,do you?',a voice said as a warm hand pulled him away.Jaejoong found himself inches from the glass door of cafe.He looked at Yunho and smiled.

'So shall we go?',Yunho asked.'I am starving'.Jaejoong laughed,hiding his laugheter with his hand.They walked out of the cafe,unaware of the wide eyes of almost all the people there.

                                                                          -x-x-x-

'Wow.This is where you come for lunch usually?',Jaejoong asked,as he looked around the room in awe.Yunho chuckled,seeing the mesmerised doe eyes,looking even more beautiful in the soft lighting.

'Hmm.You liked it?',Yunho asked.Jaejoong looked at him,eyes sparkling.Yunho had to hold his breathe for a while,taking all his will power not to jump on the beautiful man and kiss him senseless.Jaejoong,dressed in plain black jeans and a simple light blue shirt,was looking really pretty.The ambience of the restaurant made him look even more prettier,the very soft yellow lights making his sparkly doe eyes shine even more.

'It is very beautiful',Jaejoong said,smiling.But he paused a bit.'But isn't it too expensive?'.And he clapped his hands on his mouth and bit his tongue.What was he talking about!?Now he must have angered Yunho.But Yunho looked really amused,sensing what Jaejoong really wanted to say.

'It's ok.Think of it as my treat',Yunho said.

'But-?How-?I..oh please.No.I should pay my part.It isn't good',Jaejoong said,shaking his head.

'Please.Let me.I invited you for lunch',Yunho said.

'But-?I-?Please',Jaejoong said,unconsciously doing puppy eyes.And Yunho closed his eyes for a second.Oh god.The doe eyes should be hidden under black shades.They are injurious to health.

'Ok.Then cook for me sometime',Yunho said.Instantly Jaejoong cheered up.Cooking was his passion.The only thing he excelled at.

'Done.How about Kimchi Jiggae this weekend?',Jaejoong asked,the sparkle back in his eyes.Like a little child allowed to play in mud.Yunho chuckled softly at the cuteness of the other.His heart was skipping beats often.And it was not good.They ordered before continuing their chat.

'This weekend?I won't be able to come.I am going to Jeju for a week.For our inaugration of our new hotel',Yunho said.Jaejoong's face fell a bit and Yunho didn't like it.It was as if the sun had hidden itself behind the clouds.Yunho unconsciously hated Jaejoong's sad face.It was just not allowed on his pretty features.

'But I can make it,after I return',Yunho said.And like fireworks on dark night,Jaejoong's face lit up.Yunho swore he could spend an eternity staring at that face.His insides warmed up very much.The sunshine like smile of Jaejoong was the cause. And Yunho realised he would do anything to keep that smile forever on that beautiful face.Their food arrived,interupting their talk for a while.After the waiter went away,they resumed.

'So,how is Changmin?And Junsu-ssi',Yunho asked.

'Fine.And how is Yoochun-ssi?',Jaejoong asked,picking up a smoked mushroom.

'Should I say creepy as a bunny?',Yunho asked,eyes twinkling with humour.Jaejoong laughed at Yunho's reference to Changmin's nickname for Yoochun.

'I don't know what got over him that day',Jaejoong said,shaking his head,a loving and motherly look in his eyes at the thought of his son.Yunho wanted to photograph that look and forever keep it in his heart.His heart,which had been skipping beats,was now thudding pleasantly.With warmth engulfing it.He was falling deeper for the angel sitting opposite him.They ate on in each other's pleasant company.

After half an hour,they were out,taking a stroll in a nearby park.

'Oh yeah.Your lunch break is almost over,isn't it?Let's get you back',Yunho said. Jaejoong didn't know what to say,so he just followed back.They were near Yunho's car when a hand enclosed upon Jaejoong's wrist.He whipped around and gasped,taking a step back.But The hand held tightly.

'Hello Jaejoong.Long time no see',Hong Dowoon said,smiling coldly.

                                                                                    -x-x-x-

YunJae time..as some dearies requested!!XD

ohh..Hong and Jung face-off??XD...

last update until i return from study tour!!

don't abandon me!!XDD

read and comment!!

Kamsahamnida!!^^