To Do or Not...

NO APPA!!!ONLY UMMA!!

'No.'

'Please!Just once'

'No.'

'Aww!Please!!'

'Never!'

'C'mon hyung!You need to loosen up a bit!'

'No.I don't need it'

'You are being like a kid now.Just once!'

'No means no!How can I?'

'What is so difficult in that!It's just a bloody date!'

'That's precisely why I can't!'

'I just don't understand you!What is wrong with it?!'

'I have a child,Su!That's why I can't!'

Junsu rolled his eyes and looked at Jaejoong who was glaring at him.Junsu gave a tiny sigh.

'Hyung,please.Just listen',Junsu said.Jaejoong glared some more before nodding stiffly.

'Hyung,you need to get free a bit.Cut yourself some slack.How much more will you stay like this?You have to go out now,hyung.I think its high time for you to be among people your age!',Junsu said.The car stopped in fron of a colourful building.

Jaejoong got out of the car,chewing his bottom lip.Junsu sighed and got out too.

'It's tough for me,Junsu.I just can't get out and let my hair down like I did earlier',Jaejoong sighed.

'I know,hyung.But you have to try.You can't stay like this forever.Hyung,I can't watch you like this',Junsu said.Jaejoong sighed,looking in far off distance.

'It's been 3,no,4 years now,Su.I can't easily do something like this',Jaejoong said.

'I understand,hyung.But you have Changmin to think of.I still wish to kill that bastard who did that horrible stuff to you.But hyung,please',Junsu said.'If not for you then, atleast for Changmin'.

Their conversation was ended as a shrill voice rang through.

'Ummmmaaaaa!!'.

A colourful blur threw itself on Jaejoong,making him stumble back a bit.

'Minmin!',Jaejoong said,hugging the little kid which had launched himself on the petite man.

'Umma!',Changmin squealed,nose buried in the sweet smelling crook of neck.

'How is my baby?Were you a good boy today?',Jaejoong asked,pecking each pink,chubby cheeks.He got a vigourous nodding of head.

'I see!Now,I want you to go with Susu.Umma has to return to work',Jaejoong said,handing the little boy to Junsu.

'Umma will come home eally?',Changmin asked,looking with such hopeful Bambi eyes that Jaejoong became a puddle right there.He pecked the small nose,smiling.

'Umma will try to be home early.',Jaejoong said.Changmin looked sad at that

'But,even if Umma is late,Umma will bring ice cream!',Jaejoong said.Changmin clapped in delight.

'But for that,you have to listen to Susu and go to sleep after lunch.Okay?',Jaejoong said.Another vigourous nodding of head.Jaejoong waved the other two as they went away and he made way to his work.

                                        -x-x-x-
It was almost 9 in night when Jaejoong entered his home.He removed his shoes and entered the living room.He heard voices in the kitchen.And pattering of feet.And Jaejoong suddenly found him with an armful of a blue cloth.

'Umma!',little Changmin squealed,happy to see his mother.

'Hey baby.Not sleepy yet?',Jaejoong asked,kissing the top of the little head which shook in reply.Again a pattering sound came and Junsu entered the scenario with a glass of milk in his hands.

'Yah!Drink your milk,first!Your-oh!hi hyung!Welcome home',Junsu said,when he saw Jaejoong who smiled at him.Junsu helped Jaejoong take his bag as Changmin was clinging onto him.

'Umma bling ice cleam?',Changmin asked cutely.And Jaejoong bit his lips.He had completely forgotten about it in his work.He looked guiltily at the eager little face.

'I am sorry,Minnie-yah.Umma forgot.Really sorry',Jaejoong said.Little Changmin's face fell a bit,making Jaejoong's heart ache.But after a few moments,a toothy smile spread again.

'It's ok,umma.Minmin undelstands!',he said,kissing Jaejoong on the cheeks.Jaejoong hugged his son tightly.

'Tommorow,we will definitely eat ice-cream',he said.He looked up to find Junsu ready to leave.

'You leaving,Su?',Jaejoong asked.

'Yeah.It's getting late too.And you need to be with Changmin.He has been a good boy today.Isn't it?' ,Junsu said,ruffling the brown hair.Changmin nodded.Jaejoong saw off Junsu and locked the door behind him.He settled down Changmin on the rocking chair,going to change clothes.

After a few moments,he came out to find Changmin asleep on the chair.He smiled as he his hair,looking at the adorable face,and the soft mumblings coming from him.

Just like his father,Jaejoong thought,a pang in his chest.He picked up the little boy and settled down on the rocking chair himself.Changmin relaxed in the warm embrace,quieting down to sleep deeply. Jaejoong sighed as he looked at sleeping face,lost in thoughts of his own.

How much ever he denied,Junsu was right.

He needed to get out.Mix among people.Cut himself slack.Get a life.Spend more time with his baby boy.

Changmin stirred a bit,snuggling into Jaejoong's chest.

If not for himself,then atleast for Changmin who just a toddler and needed attention and love.Stuff which Jaejoong wanted to give so badly but couldn't.He sighed again,feeling guilty of leaving his baby all alone while he worked.

May be he can give a try.Just once.It wouldn't hurt,right?

Jaejoong sighed again,getting up.He tucked Changmin into their bed,patting him to sleep again.

He should do it.It's high time.

If not for himself,then for his baby boy.

Tommorow,he will phone Junsu to agree with the blind date.

                                                                            -x-x-x-

an update!!!

I am sorry if it seems a bit lame...

This just a filler...or background chapter..so u won't get confused.

And...am VERRRYYYY SSSSOOORRRYYY for late update!!

I have been damn busy with tests,exams,cousin's wedding,projects,tests,exams and MORE exams..XDD

please read and comment!!!please!!*puppy eyes*

Kamsahamnida