Final:Only Umma...

NO APPA!!!ONLY UMMA!!

Changmin blinked his eyes open,staring groggily around,awakened suddenly by a slight jerk.

'We have arrived sweety.Let's go',a soft voice came and Changmin snuggled more into the warmth.Jaejoong chuckled as he got out of the car,letting Changmin fall back asleep on his chest.He can wake him up at the time of the event.It was best to let him sleep some more.The past two weeks had been very hectic.They hardly had time to even sit.

'Jaejoongie!You are late!Come on quickly!You still have to get ready',his 6th sister came running,pulling him inside a room.The drapes were drawn to let in the early spring sunlight,warmth filling the room.Jaejoong looked around to see Heechul standing by the mirror,tapping his foot impatiently.

'Get your fast here,Jung',he said and Jaejoong glared at him though he blushed at the word.He kept Changmin on the single couch that was there and covered him with his overcoat,tucking him snuggly.He adjusted his clothes and sat in the chair in front of Heechul who was now tapping his fingers in rhythym to the feet,annoying Jaejoong.

'Just sit already!You are not gonna get pretty just standing there',Heechul said.Jaejoong rolled his eyes as he settled and Heechul immediately reached for the hair brush.

'What took you so long?Everyone had arrived 2 hours ago',Heechul said,as he lightly swept the raven hair.

'Sorry,Hee.I was getting Changmin ready',Jaejoong said.The door banged open and Junsu came in,carrying wreaths and bouquets.

'Hi Jae hyung!Hee hyung,you have to hurry.Everyone is ready.Yunho is already standing',he said as he kept the flowers down on the already crowded little table.

'Don't blame me.Blame this princess here',Heechul said,pouting slightly.Jaejoong just ignored the drama queen and reached for one of the bouquets.It was made of white roses,red carnations and pink lilies,tied gently in gossamer and red ribbon.His favourite flowers. This one would do when the time came.He put the flowers down as Heechul asked him to stand up.

'You do know that you are a lucky ,right?',Heechul asked,as he tugged Jaejoong's suit jacket to straighten it.

'I know',Jaejoong said,a slight smirk on his lips.Heechul threw him a diva glare but being a diva,it had no effect on Jaejoong


'You weren't supposed to agree',Heechul said,as he brushed imaginary dust off the pristine and immaculate white suit.He picked up the dainty,red rose-shaped brooch to pin on the other's coat lapel when they heard a small rustling.

'Umma?',Changmin said,still groggy as he rubbed his eyes.Jaejoong smiled at him.

'Junsu,get him ready.He needs to be standing at the door by now',Heechul commanded,Junsu picked up the boy,trying to smooth out the rumpled clothes.Changmin frowned lightly.He had wanted to go to Jaejoong and he hated the clothes he wore.But he just silently watched Heechul pin the brooch to Jaejoong's suit.His umma was looking so beautiful today.But why were everyone wearing wierd clothes?Changmin frowned again as he looked at his own.A midnight blue suit,tailored to fit him perfectly.A red rose brooch was also pinned to the waist coat he was wearing.The doors opened again and Jaejoong's mother came in,a handkerchief already in her hands.

'Halmoni!',Changmin said,suddenly excited to his grandmother.Mrs.Kim picked up her grandson before walking to her son.

'You look so lovely,Jaejoong-ah',she said, his cheek.Jaejoong smiled,kissing her hand.

'I am so glad my baby has found his happiness again',she said,wiping away the tears in her eyes.Jaejoong's eyes also glistened as he hugged both his mother and his son.

'I am,umma.I am very happy',he whispered.

'Yah!Don't cry.You will ruin the make-up',Heechul said in mock annoyance.But he understood Jaejoong's feelings right now.And he also couldn't be more happier for his beloved friend.Jaejoong stuck his tongue out at him,blinking back the tears.

'Aww!Group hug!',Junsu dolphin squealed.Jaejoong laughed as they all gathered into a hug.While Heechul grumbled about his work getting ruined.They parted hastily when the bell rang its tolls.It was time.

'Oh god.I must return.Appa is waiting.Be fast',Mrs.Kim said,dabbing her eyes as she went.

'Shall we go to,hyung?',Junsu asked.Heechul nodded,following Junsu,but not before pecking Jaejoong's cheek.

'You deserve this happiness,Joongie.Don't let anyone tell you different.Not even yourself',Heechul said.Jaejoong nodded,once again blinking back his tears furiously.He picked up the bouquet when a small voice stopped him.

'Umma happy?',Changmin asked,tilting his head cutely.Jaejoong's heart threatened to overflow as he looked at his son.His baby.His everything.Sometimes he forgot how small Changmin really was.He was so much mature for his age.So understanding.So kind.What had he done to deserve such a child?Surely,he must have done some very good things in his past life.Jaejoong kneeled to Changmin's height and held the small hands.So soft and innocent.Yet so warm and compassionate.He didn't realise when Junsu and Heechul had left the room.

'Umma is very happy,baby.Is Minnie happy too?',Jaejoong asked,sweeping the brown bangs away from the forehead.

'Minmin happy if Umma is happy',Changmin said simply,as if stating the most obvious thing in the world.Jaejoong had to bite his lips to stop the sob from escaping him.When had Changmin grown up so much?He gathered the toddler in his arms,hugging him tightly.To hell if his clothes got rumpled.Or his make-up got messy.He held the small body closely to him and felt Changmin returning the hug with equal feelings.

'Minmin salang umma',Changmin whispered as he buried his head into the sweet smelling nape,closing his eyes as the warmth of his mother soothed him.Jaejoong rocked him gently,singing to him the song of his infancy.It was not even a song,just a melody.The melody he had created just for his child.The melody he had made as a pathetic excuse to make up for everything he had lacked in being a mother.The melody as an apology to his darling for neglecting him.The melody he had harmonised as a thank you to his baby for being his light.The melody which was only Changmin's.And Changmin's alone.

'Umma sarang Minnie too'.

'Minmin salang umma mole'.

'And umma sarang Minnie the most'.

                                                                                             -x-x-x-

The huge,carved doors opened and the bright spring sun flooded the room with it's warmth and light.The piano was playing softly somewhere.A few stray petals of cherry blossoms flew in uninvited.But all eyes were turned to the figure now walking slowly the aisle.The room was in silence as all took in the inhuman beauty of the other.

Jaejoong did look inhumanly beautiful.His raven bangs were swept to one side across his forhead.The snow white suit hugged his body in the right places,showing his curves in a demure yet enthralling way.A shy bluch adorned the soft,white skin and the full,pink lips rivalled the cherry blossoms.A red rose brooch stood out starkly on the wite lapel and the flowers added to the freshness of the beauty.It was as if Jaejoong emanated a glow,bathing everyone in it and making all glow in the aura of it.

There was a bit of awed whispereing but Yunho had eyes only for the other.It was as if everyone else had disappeared.Only Jaejoong and him were there.He held out his hand and Jaejoong took it,coming to stand beside his other half.A shy smile extended on the pink lips and two pairs of eyes sent mutual messages.Little Changmin had toddled behind Jaejoong,now tugging at Yunho's dress trousers.Yunho smiled at the little boy,before picking him up.The kid was supposed to be the ring bearer,but the small silk cushion was now lying down on the floor,forgotten, with the empty ring boxes as Changmin curled in Yunho's hold.

' On this day,we witness the joining of two souls....'

The words weren't heard.Because they had already promised each other.The words were mere vocalisation of their vows long made.It was as if time had stopped.Hadn't they promised to stay with each other whatever may happen?They both had promsied this life as well as all other lives to each other.

'I do'.

The kiss was short and so tender that the pure love was felt by the people in the hall,touching their hearts.There was a pause as everyone basked in the warmth which seemed to fill the room before clapping broke out as everyone congratulated the newly weds.The Kim and Jung ummas were sobbing unashamedly,their wet handkerchiefs now soaked to their full capacities.The fathers were not behind as Mr.Jung loudly blew his nose while Mr.Kim secretly dabbed his eyes with his coat sleeves.Jaejoong's sisters and Jihye were crying into each others arms.Yoochun had taken the opportunity to hug  Junsu who was also bawling like a child.Heechul's nose was turned up,though Jaejoong did caught a glimpse of him wiping his eyes.He looked at Yunho to find him smiling softly at him.He entwined their fingers.

They weren't going to let go for a long time now.

                                                   -x-x-x-
'Happy Birthday to you!Happy Birthday to you!Happy birthday dear Changminnie.Happy birthday to you!'.

There was cheering and clapping as Changmin blew out the candles.Jaejoong helped him cut the huge three-tiered cake and fed his son lovingly.

Their son,Jaejoong corrected himself giddily as he watched Yunho also feed Changmin and recieve a chocolatey kiss from the toddler,smearing his cheek with chocolate and icing.He laughed as Yunho desperately tried to stop Changmin from plunging his hand and face into the cake.But who has ever won against Changmin's puppy eyes.Even the mighty Jung was a goo as Changmin turned his ultimate weapon on his new father.

'Hey hyung,want some cake?I managed to grab some before Changmin destroyed and devoured it all',Junsu said,coming to Jaejoong with a plate and two spoons.Jaejoong took a bit of the wedding slash birthday cake,letting the delicious combination of vanilla and chocolate melt in his mouth.They had decided to hold the wedding on Changmin's birthday.A special day for special occassion.It had been very hectic and tough to have all preparations done in two weeks.But the delight on Changmin's face as he now opened presents was worth all the blistered feet and aching bones.

'I am so happy for you hyung.You deserve all this and more',Junsu said as they ate the cake.Jaejoong turned to look at the man who had been his closest friend all this time,standing by him through all his dark days and darker nights.

'If someone deserves something,it is you,Su.I just don't know how to thank you.Howmuchever I thank you,it will be insufficient',Jaejoong said,eyes glistening.They ended up in a tight hug and Jaejoong let a few tears roll down his cheeks as he hugged the other tighter.He owed Junsu so much.Because it was Junsu who took him in when Minwoo dumped him.Junsu,who took care of him through his tough pregnancy.Junsu,who looked after Changmin when Jaejoong had neglected his baby.Junsu,who had always been there.Jaejoong owed him so much and he didn't know how to repay him.

They parted and both burst out laughing as they saw tears in each others eyes.

'Yah!You shouldn't cry on your own wedding!',Junsu said.

'You are the one to talk when you started wailing worse than Changmin',Jaejoong playfully retorted.They giggled some more before Heechul interrupted them.

'Joongie!It's time!!',he said,excitedly dragging jaejoong.Only the Kim and Jung families were there now.And a few very close friends.Heechul shoved Jaejoong's wedding bouquet in his hands.The females cheered as Jaejoong turned his back,ready to throw the bouquet.He counted to three and threw it as hard and high as he could over his shoulder.Their was stunned silence as he turned around.And cheering burst out.

'Junsu!you must let me design the theme for your wedding!',Heechul squealed,finding the perfect sacrificial lamb.

'What?',Junsu asked like a retard as he looked blankly at the bouquet in his hands.He looked up and Jaejoong smiled at him.It finally clicked into his gray matter and his dolphin vocals woke up.But he looked like goldfish,opening and closing his mouth,eyes unblinking.

'Say what baby,let's get married immediately.The decorations are still there.We will just call the priest again', Yoochun said,draping an arms around the other's shoulders,smirking chun-facedly at him.

'Get away,you ert!Hyung!',Junsu wailed,turning red as he buried his head in Jaejoong's shoulder who laughed and patted his childish friend.

'I am waiting for the wedding date Junsu-yah',Jaejoong said,unable to resist teasing the fluffball.

'Not you too!',Junsu wailed,muttering about unfair human rights and policies.Jaejoong laughed again as he hugged the other.There was bit of teasing and dolphin squealings.And a warm arm snaking around his waist got Jaejoong's attention and he smiled at Yunho who leaned down to kiss him.It was intended to be a short,sweet kiss.Not a deep,hot one as Yunho pulled Jaejoong flush against him,their tongues battling as the air around them crackled.

'Guys,we have underage people here',a voice came and the couple broke away,blushing to see everyone's wide-eyed stares.

'We know you are absolutely want to just ravage each other,but-ouch!',Yoochun winced as a red-faced Junsu smacked his head.Jaejoong laughed nervously,his face burning red,not wanting to meet the dark,dilated eyes of Yunho which seemed to bore into him.But they just pulled him unwillingly and he shivered as hot breathe hit his sensitive ears.

'I want you so badly,Jae.You have no idea what you are doing to me',Yunho muttered hotly and Jaejoong shivered again.He looked at Yunho,his face a perfect combination innocent seduction.

'Really?What do I do to you,Mr.Jung?',Jaejoong asked in a breathy voice and Yunho growled as his strong arms tightened around the other's waist.

'You little minx.Just wait till we are alone',Yunho said,nipping his ear and Jaejoong bit his lip hard to stop the moan from escaping him.He felt so hot inspite of the cool spring breeze.He bit his lips and Yunho groaned.

'Stop it,Jae',he growled.

'Stop what,Yunho-yah?',Jaejoong asked innocently.Yunho muttered incoherently as he leaned in to take the lips but well,what was then Changmin for.

'Umma',Changmin's sulky voice came and Jaejoong pushed Yunho away to take Changmin,who smiled again as he curled up in his mother's arms,feeling sleepy and satisfied.It was time to leave.Most of the family members were saying goodbyes and getting into cars.Yunho and Jaejoong thanked everyone and soon only they,Changmin,Junsu and Yoochun were left.

'Alright hyung.The bags are already in the car.Yoochun has the tickets',Junsu said,as he hugged Jaejoong.They were directly going to go for an extended vacation.Changmin had his clothes changed into comfortable ones for the trip.

'Thank you so much Su',Jaejoong said,returning the hug.He waited for Yunho to come so he could change as well.Once they were all ready,they all walked to the car waiting for the little family.Last moment hugs and goodbyes were done and the car sped towards the airport.They were at the security gate when Changmin turned around,head on Jaejoong's shoulders as he looked at Yunho.His eyes were mismatched and a smirk on his lips.

'Umma is mine'.

 

                                                                                          THE END                      

 

                                                                                             -x-x-x-

..the little brat..XDD

And the story is DONE!!FINISHED ATLAST!!!woohooo!*throws coookies*

I am gald I managed to finish this in as little chapters as possible!!!

thank you so much for you all who supported this so much!!*ugly sobbing*

Kamsahamnida!!