Of phone calls and replies

NO APPA!!!ONLY UMMA!!

YunHo charged through his office like an angry bull.One could swear there was smoke rising out of his ears.All the employees scurried away like mice do after seeing a cat.
Yoochun followed calmly behind him.Yunho slammed into his office,still fuming.

'What the devil does he mean by raising his hand on Jaejoong',Yunho growled,pacing furiously.Yoochun just looked at him calmly.Yunho ranted on and on,his fury growing more and more.Something about it just made Yunho want to murder the person.

'Yunho,chill.You will burn the floor',Yoochun said.Sure eneough,Yunho was pacing with such ferocious pace that the poor floor would have got seared by now. Growling, Yunho sat down on his chair.While Yoochun looked on even more amused.

The way Yunho had behaved yesterday at the lunch was a proof that he had developed feeling for the beautiful man.The way he had grown rather possessive over jaejoong was a clear sign that he was starting to fall for the Jaejoong.If he had not fallen for him already.Yoochun had never seen Yunho this angry before a he had seen him yesterday.There had bee a dare-you-even-look-at-me type of gaze in his eyes.The way he was scarily silent just showed it further.Yoochun marvelled and secretly was grateful that Yunho managed to control his non-existant temper yesterday.Yoochun winced when he thought of how he had literally begged Yunho to let go.That it was not worth his time to go after a worthless man like Hong Dowoon.

But he was also glad that Yunho was melting,bit by bit.He was so surprised to see him smile yesterday.A proper,real eye-smile.He was secretly thankful to Jaejoong for putting some life into the Jung's cold heart.Actually Yunho was a very gentle person.Recent circumstances made him the way he is.But beneath that thin facade was a sunshine-like warm man.And about him liking Jaejoong,Yunho would have to find out for himself.But that doesn't mean Yoochun wouldn't help him out.Oh yes he will.More for the reason that Park Yoochun had turned into a fanboy of YunJae,as he liked to called Yunho and Jaejoong.

'What are you smiling like that for?It's seriously creepy,Chun',Yunho said,breaking Yoochun's train of thoughts.Yoochun grinned even more greasily.

'Changmin was right.You do look creepy',Yunho said,appearing to have calmed down.

'How about we invite the Kims for dinner?',yoochun said.

'Which Kims.We know a dozen Kims,Chun',Yunho said.

'Of course Kim Junsu and',Yoochun said,pausing a split secong before adding the second name.'Kim Jaejoong.'

He watched Yunho's hands pause for a teeny moment before they continued typing on the computer.

'C'mon.What do you say?It will be fun',Yoochun said.Yunho ignored him and continued to work.But Yoochun could see his ears turn red.And he smirked.

'I will call Junsu.You call Jaejoong',Yoochun said and before Yunho could protest,Yoochun was off,He sighed and looked at his phone,contemplating.

                                               -x-x-x-

'Sweetie,I am going to the ahjumma next door for a few minutes.You want to come with me?',Jaejoong asked.

Changmin,who was staring at the TV screen,watching Power Rangers,shook his head absentmindedly.Jaejoong glanced at him,and saw him glued to the show with his milk sipper near him.With food and his favourite show on,Changmin won't move for another half an hour.Jaejoong could finish his work by then.Kissing him on head,Jaejoong left,locking the door behind him.

 He was disturbed when he heard Jaejoong's phone ringing.Changmin frowned and walked to the phone,holding his plane close to him.He looked at the flashing screen,frowning more at the hangul on it.But not knowing how to read it yet.He just stared at the screen, debating about what to do.But in that moment,the phone shut off.Staring at it for a few more minutes,Changmin kept it down and resumed with watching the show.

After a few minutes again the phone rang.He picked the phone,looking at it.

He looked around,not knowing what to do.He vaguely remembers his mother pressing some buttons and holding it to his ear.But which button,he didn't know.He pressed one which caught his attention.And pressed the phone to his ear.A voice crackled from the other end.

'Yebeoseyo?',the voice said.But Changmin couldn't hear it properly as the phone was not excatly near his ear.t was more between his earlobe and chin.

'Yebseyo',Changmin tried to say the rather difficult word.

'Can you here me.Your voice is breaking',the voice said.Changmin looked at the phone.The voice coming from it was vaguely familiar.

'Hello?Jaejoong?Can you hear me?The voice is breaking'.

There was no voice-breaking.It was more of how Changmin held the phone.Upside down,with the mouthpiece near his ear and the speakers near his mouth.He frowned more.What was the the other man's ploblem.Can't he speak cleally??Changmin was about to talk something when his eye caught the TV screen where the Power Rangers were in an intense fight with some monsters.And so was the phone ignored along with the poor speaker.

                                            -x-x-x-
 Jaejoong relaxed back on the bed,a bit tired after the long day.Though he had called for leave at the cafe for today,he was still tired from running around all day,doing things like bill paying,grocery shopping and cleaning the house a bit.He looked at Changmin who was fast asleep on his chest,where he had curled up as he didn't want to let go off Jaejoong.Just a strange sleeping habit the little boy had as he felt the safest when closest to Jaejoong.

He looked at his phone and frowned a bit,one hand gently patting the sleeping toddler. There appeared to be a few calls from Yunho.But it was late in night.Almost midnight.It would look improper to call now.Gently dislodging Changmin from his chest,he covered his son with the thin blanket and turned off the light,shutting his phone.

Not knowing that,Yunho too was frowning at his phone,sighing for the umpteenth time.He still wondered why Jaejoong had not picked up the phone for dinner invitation.

And they both slept,blissfully unaware of what had exactly happened as a little smile spread on a certain cute little face.

Kim Changmin:2 ; Jung Yunho:0.

                                                                                -x-x-x

 

what do u think??

this chapter is short and lame..sorry..><