Umm..what?

NO APPA!!!ONLY UMMA!!

Jaejoong looked around nervously,the huge place intimidating him.And it was just the living room.Decorated in warm and soothing lightings and painted a peaceful white with dark wine couches and blood red curtains.Changmin was sleeping beside him on the couch.And on his other side was Yunho,muttering something under his breathe.

'Make yourself confortable,Jaejoong-ah.Yunho's father will be down in moments',Mrs.Jung said,coming from the kitchen.Jaejoong blanched hearing this and looked at Yunho who looked equally gobsmacked.

'Umma!Oh God!Will you listen to what I have to say!',Yunho started to protest.

'Oh,I will listen to everything once your appa gets here-?',Mrs,Jung said but was interrupted by a deep voice.

'I am here.So what is this major thing you wanted to say,son?',Mr.Jung said,entering the scene.Jaejoong's knees were shivering despite sitting down.Yunho clutched his hand assuringly,smiling at the pretty male.Jaejoong tried to smile,but it came as a frown.His one hand slowly laid over the sleeping child.

Mr.Jung was as tall and well built as his son and even age couldn't tamper the manliness and carraige that came with the name Jung.A streak of grey here and there in the thick,dark hair,sharp eyes and a confident gait completed the figure of Yunho's father.He walked with the grace of a person who knows his place and standing in the world.He sat in the armchair,beside his wife.His sharp eyes looked over the gathered people and they rested on Jaejoong who went slightly pink.

'And who is this lovely person here?',Mr.Jung asked.Jaejoong flinched visibly,nearly jumping from his seat.Yunho tightened his hold on the pale hand,rubbing the white knuckles sootheningly.

'Appa,this is Jaejoong.Jaejoong,this is my dad',Yunho said.

'Hello sir.I am Kim Jaejoong.Nice meeting you',Jaejoong mumbled,looking everywhere but at Yunho's father.

'Hello Jaejoong-ssi.Nice meeting you too.Please be comfortable.I am not going to eat you',Mr.Jung said,seeing the tensed position of the beautiful man. Jaejoong flushed as he nodded,his hand patting Changmin slightly.

'And Yunho.Don't you have anything to say?',Mrs.Jung said,looking pointedly at Yunho who just threw a glare at his mother.He looked at Jaejoong,smiling reassuringly and turned to his father,taking a deep breathe.But somehow it was not necessary.

'Umma?'.

Changmin had woken up again and had sat up,searching for his mother as he looked around the unfamiliar surroundings.Jaejoong pulled him onto his lap and Changmin snuggled into him,scrutinising everything around him. There were unfamiliar halmoni and haraboji sitting.

'Umma,whele ale we?',he asked in a soft voice,clutching onto Jaejoong's sweater as he looked around.

'You are at your grandparents' house,sweetheart',Mrs.Jung said,a huge smile on her face as she looked at the toddler,itching to glomp the adorable boy.Changmin frowned before looking at Jaejoong,hugging closer to him. Jaejoong looked at Yunho and Yunho gave a slight nod.But before he could utter a single word,he was interrupted by a loud grumbling noise.

'Umma,hungly',Changmin said,turning his adorable eyes to Jaejoong who was taken out of the trance in alarm like everyone else had.

'Let's go for dinner.We can all bond over it',Mrs.Jung said cheerfully.The journey from living room to dining room was like a marching parade.Stiff and silent.No one dared to move step astray.The table was set very elegantly set with pretty cutlery.The dining room itself was really grand.So this is what it is to be rich.While Jaejoong was busy getting torn in awe and shyness,Changmin was attracted to the food decorating the plates.They all settled by the table.Changmin tried to climb up his chair,but pouted at being unable to raech it.Yunho picked him up and place him on a high chair,which came from god-knows-where,and settled him in between him and Jaejoong.

They had all settled down and looked awkwardly at each other.Jaejoong was trembling so muvh with nervousness,he could hardly sit still.Yunho smiled assuringly at him,though he himslef was not confident enough.The dinner was served and all began to eat,except for the sweet couple.

'So what is it that you wanted to me,Yunho?',Mr.Jung asked.And Jaejoong was whiter then sheet.He tried to hide himslef by turning to feed Changmin who was only too happy to have his umma's attention all to himself.

'As I was saying-?',and YET again was Yunho interrupted.He almost growled in irritation but wilted at the eye his mother gave him.Instaed he pouted,and despite his nervousness,Jaejoong couldn't help but giggle at the adorable face.Changmin frowned a bit,wanting Jaejoong's attention back on him.He reached for his mother and Jaejoong picked him out of the chair,setting him on his lap.He yawned,extremely sleepy as he had not slept properly for 2 days.He snuggled into Jaejoong, his sweater and his pre-sleep mumblings starting.

'Isn't he so adorable?Reminds me of Yunho when he was little.But he used to his foot',Mrs.Jung said,cooing at the cute sight of the toddler clinging to Jaejoong.

'God,umma.Did you have to tell that?',Yunho asked,going slightly red as he facepalmed himself over his mother's chatter.Jaejoong giggled again,picturing Yunho and the image was just too fluffy.

'He reminds me so much of the little Yunho.What is your name,little fellow?',Mrs.Jung asked Changmin who had opened his eyes at the slight commotion.

'Kim Changmin.Thlee yeals old',he answered,holding up three fingers.Then he proceeded to bury his face into Jaejoong's nape again,finally drifting off.

'Kim Changmin?But,Yunho,why is the child saying that?',Mrs.Jung asked.

'That's why I was asking you to listen to what I was saying',Yunho said,atlast being allowed to speak.He threw a small smile at Jaejoong,holding his hand beneath the table.

'Changmin is Jaejoong's son.I met Jaejoong a few months ago and I love him and Changmin very much.As much as I would have loved to say it,Changmin is not my biological son.But I love him as much as if he is my child',Yunho said, squeezing Jaejoong's hand and looking at him.Jaejoong was pale but his eyes shone with pure love for Yunho as he pressed back the tanned hand.There passed such a look of mutuality between them that the entire table was silent.Save Changmin's occassional mumblings.Yunho looked back at his parents,expecting not-so-positive reactions. But he did recieve unexpected reactions.

'And I totally believed that you married behind our back.Even so,I am glad to have such a cute grandson-to-be.And an equally lovable son-in-law.Oh god!Yeobo!Make the call',Mrs.Jung said,suddenly excited.Mr.Jung nodded,taking out his phone.

'Make a call to whom?',Yunho asked,confused.

'Well,if we want the wedding to be held as soon as possible,we need to book the place right now',Mr.Jung deadpanned,looking at the gobsmacked couple as if it was all normal.'Cause yeah,getting suddenly thrown into matrimonial haste was so very normal.

                                                            -x-x-x-
'Long evening.Really.I sometimes wonder whether Umma and Appa get too bored of their retirement',Yunho said, shaking his head as he pulled the curtains.Jaejoong smiled at him,as he tucked Changmin in the soft sheets.He patted the toddler a few more times before sighing a bit.Yunho came over and pulled Jaejoong in a hug,already missing his touch.

'Hey,you alright?You have been really quiet all the evening',Yunho asked,as he looked at Jaejoong,kissing him softly.I can drop you both home if you want'.

Jaejoong shook his head as he returned Yunho's hug.He and Changmin were staying at the Jung mansion.Courtesy,one seriously persuasive Mrs.Jung.He couldn't exactly refuse as the kind,old lady had so easily accpeted him and Changmin and that had touched his heart so much,making him almost cry.No one had accepted him and his baby so much easily.Except for his family,Junsu and Yunho.Being a single mother,especially a male,was so unfortunate in the society they were staying.He remembers the looks he got whenever he went to Changmin's playschool for parents' meetings.The looks that he recieved when they came to know he was a single mother just made him wilt everytime.

'Thank you,Yunho.I couldn't have been more happier',He whispered,enjoying the safety feeling of Yunho's arms. They stood like that for few moments,just the two of them.Soaking in each other's warmth and affection.

'Well,as it is useless to stop Umma from her 'mission',I might as well just grab the oppurtunity',Yunho said,breaking from the hug.Jaejoong looked at him in confusion as Yunho swept his left hand and kissed it softly. Jaejoong big,doe eyes grew wider as Yunho placed his hand on his heart.And there he saw it.On his finger.

A slim platinum band,a muted sheen coming from it.

Jaejoong gasped  silently as he tried to find his voice.And his brain.But they both seemed to have decided to go on a holiday.His eyes glistened as Yunho Pulled him closer,still holding his hand over the broad chest.Jaejoong could feel Yunho's heart thudding fast under his palm.He looked at Yunho,the almond eyes boring into his with an intense gaze, making him blush softly.But he couldn't tear away his gaze.

'I wanted to do this all very typical.You know,with the props and stuff.The candles,roses,and all the baggage.But I think that is just not our cup of tea',Yunho said,smiling softly.Jaejoong could hardly register his words,as his brain was still on vacation.But his voice was back.

'H..how did-?When?',he stuttered,looking in awe at the expensively simple band on his finger.Yunho's smile widened as he winked.

'That's trade secret',he whispered.Jaejoong pouted as Yunho let out a chuckle,kissing the pout away.Once again,he pressed Jaejoong's hands,both of them now,on his chest,looking deeply into the eyes.

'Kim,Jaejoong,will you be Jung Jaejoong?

 

 

                                                                                                  -x-x-x-

 

an update..this fic is getting wierder..sorry..T.T