Wierd, jumpy feelings

NO APPA!!!ONLY UMMA!!

'And the last shot',Jaejoong muttered,the shutters going off rapidly.He straightened up,looking in satisfaction.He was finished with the first half of shooting.Now he needed pictures of evenings in Jeju.And it was just 11 in the morning.He had a good 6-7 hours of free time before he resumed.He might as well roam around,buy something.But he was also getting hungry.He had been up from 7 in morning,searching for various sites for the photoshoot.May be he can keep his heavy camera bag and,freshen up and then go out again.

He walked around,taking in the place.A tourist spot,Jeju was teeming with people armed with cameras,sunglasses,etc.It was november,but the weather was pleasant and mild.Not too cold.A few children were playing around.A couple being lovey dovey on another bench. Tourists going around.It was a busy area,but there was air of peacefulness.It was a very good area.With enough fresh air and open spaces.Changmin would definitely like it here,Jaejoong thought.He missed his baby boy so much.And waking up to no sweet and giggly greeting of 'Umma!!' was something Jaejoong didn't want to experience again.His hand automatically went to his pocket and he found himself dialling his parents' house. His mother picked it up on the 3rd ring itself.As if almost expecting his call.

'Umma',Jaejoong said.

'Jaejoongie!How are you?How is it there?',his mother asked,sounding quiet cheerful.

'It's really good here.How is Changmin?',he asked.

'He is an angel.Really well behaved.You sister has come here.So he is playing with the kids.Do you want me to call him?',his mother.Jaejoong nodded,realising his mother couldn't see him.But Mrs.Kim knew what he wanted to say.There was a bit of pause in which Jaejoong heard several shouts and a loud cry of a child.

'Umma?',the voice of his son filled Jaejoong with so many feelings that he almost choked.

'Minnie?How are you,sweety',Jaejoong asked.There was a pause and Jaejoong started worrying again.

'Umma!!Please come to Minmin!Minmin misses umma vely much',the shaky voice of Changmin made Jaejoong almost cry out.

'Baby,umma misses you too very much.Did you have lunch?',Jaejoong asked.

'Minmin eat lamyun.But Minmin want umma food.When will umma come to Minmin?',Changmin asked.

'Umma will be back by tommorow,baby.Take care.Be a good boy.Don't be too naughty', Jaejoong said,when he felt that water works were about to start on the other end.And he heard a sniffle.

'Minmin plomise be a good boy,umma.So umma nevel leaves Minmin.Umma!No go!P..pwease!', Changmin was now crying on the phone and it pierced Jaejoong's heart.

'Jae?',his umma was talking.

'Is he ok?He started crying again,right?',Jaejoong whipered.

'Seoyeon took him away to distract him.Don't worry,Jaejoong.You keep calm over there.It will be fine',his mother said.Jaejoong sighed as he bade her and hung up.And started walking towards his hotel with heavy feet.Once inside,he fell on the bed,hunger replaced by worry.He couldn't wait to get home.And be with his baby boy.The phone in his room rang,drawing him out of his melancholic thoughts.

'Hello,Mr.Kim Jaejoong?',the recptionist's voice floated in.

'Yes?',

'There is this one Mr.Jung Yunho wanting to meet you.Will you meet him in the Executives' lobby?Or should I send him up to you room?'.

Jaejoong bolted from the bed as if electrocuted.Yunho was here.And for some unfathomable reason,his heart was beating like a thousand drums.

'I will meet him in the lobby.Thank you',Jaejoong said,pulling on a his jacket and running his hand through his hair,trying to make them presentable.He almost tripped over his own feet in hurry to get down.And he didn't even know why he was hurrying.He almost skidded to a stop.He paused,regained his breathe.Straightened himself and his clothes and walked into the lobby with a deep breathe.And there he was.Sitting like the boss he is.Jaejoong's heart decided to run a marathon again.

'Hello Jaejoong',Yunho said,getting up and shaking Jaejoong's hand.Again that wierd electric shock passed through Jaejoong as their hands touched.

'Hi.What are you doing here?Didn't you have that inaugration?',Jaejoong asked.They had exchanged their hotel addresses as they had left airport last night.And Yunho was here at his.

'It's in the evening.I wanted to invite you to lunch.If that's ok with you',Yunho said,smiling his gentle smile which made Jaejoong's heart stutter a bit in it's sprint before really gunning itself in super sprint.

'Sure',Jaejoong said.And Yunho's smile nearly made his heart faint.Shaking his head lightly to get rid of the jumpy feeling,Jaejoong followed Yunho out to his car.They rode in silence for sometime.

'Still worried about Changmin?',Yunho asked.Jaejoong smiled a bit.Yunho seemed to know exactly what was going on in his mind.

'He was crying again.I don't know what to do.May I be should go back',Jaejoong said, sighing lightly.He started when he felt a warm hand on his.He looked at Yunho,turning slightly pink when Yunho squeezed his hand.God.Someone tell his heart to not burst from his chest.

'It will be fine,Jaejoong-ah.Don't worry.Changmin will be alright.He knows how important it is for you to be here.I am sure he will understand',Yunho said.Jaejoong smiled unconsciously,pressing back Yunho's hand.Their eyes met and Jaejoong's breathe also decided to faint.Yunho's eyes were so kind.And so understanding.Jaejoong felt himself at immediate peace as he looked into them.Somehow,they even calmed his mad heart.He felt warm.A different warmth.A warmth different from friendship.And Jaejoong's eyes grew wide. 

This couldn't be happening.Not now.He was not ready.He was scared.Insecure.But then,why did he feel so secure even if he just heard Yunho's voice.Why did he feel that everything will bejust fine when he had a glimpse of Yunho.And why did he feel so happy and peaceful in his company.Yunho had helped him in so many situations,without judging him a bit.Yunho made him feel...complete.

Jaejoong was suddenly brought out of his world and his heart stuttered again when he found Yunho's face close to him.The almond eyes were a bit dark,penetrating into him,keeping him in their spell.Their faces were so close that Jaejoong could see clearly a faint scar under yunho's left eye.His hand automatically raised up to touch it,but Yunho caught it in his own.

'We have arrived.Shall we go?',he whispered,his voice husky and deep.It triggered such a reaction of electricity and nerves in his body,that Jaejoong shook slightly from it.Another intense stare and Yunho got out the car,waiting for Jaejoong.Who was sitting there,frozen.Eyes wide.

The squiggly,jumpy feeling in his stomach had nothing to do with hunger.

                                                                            -x-x-x-

ofc..it's not hunger jae..teeheehee..

lolz....yj moments up next!!^^

Kamsahamnida!!