Family Date

NO APPA!!!ONLY UMMA!!

Jaejoong glanced at the little circle on the floor of living room,consisting of many little heads and the head of his lover,all bent on some storybook. Yunho was animatedly reading the story,using his hands and voice as props. His nieces and nephews were all entranced by the story as well as the storyteller.And as if sensing,Yunho looked up and gave a gentle smile to Jaejoong who smiled back.

'Nice catch,Jae',a female voice floated to his ears.

'Noona!',he said,blushing lightly while his elder sister laughed.

'So cute.When is the wedding?',she asked,keeping all the extra food items back in the fridge.

'What are you saying?We just started dating',Jaejoong muttered,finishing stacking the last of the dishes and wiping his hands on his jeans.Yunho's jeans,he corrected himself.

'So?I am talking about the next stage',Sooyoung said,looking at him.Jaejoong sighed as he placed the dishes back in the shelf.

'There is still time,noona.I just don't want to rush into anything.We are taking it slowly',Jaejoong said.

'Fine.But,don't tarry too much,Jae.Changmin is growing up',Sooyoung said,patting his back and going into the living room.Jaejoong sighed as he looked again at the group.

'I like Yunho',his mother said,entering the kitchen to keep a few more plates.Jaejoong smiled at her in agreement.

'He is a very beautiful person.From what I have seen this whole day,he is very kind and humble,inspite of his social standing.It's very rare to find such guys now-a-days.I can't wait for another grandchild',Mrs.Kim said,winking at her son.

'Umma!Not you too!',Jaejoong groaned.Mrs.Kim laughed as she patted the silky hair of her son.

'And Changmin will be fine',she said,her unerring mother's insticts pinpointing the problem.Jaejoong looked at her in mixture of surprise and worry

'He has known only you and Junsu for all his life.For him,you are his everything.His excessive clinging,waning appetite and poor health are unconscious reactions to the sudden changes around him.Don't worry,Jae. Changmin is really strong and mature for his age.Just don't let him feel unneeded.And I know you and Yunho will never let him be in such situation.He is a growing child and children are amazing at adapting to any situation.Just let it go in its own pace',Mrs.Kim said, patting the pale cheek.

'Umma',a soft voice came from behind him.Jaejoong turned around to see Changmin walking towards them.

'Hey baby,shall we leave?We have school tommorow',Jaejoong said,patting the little head as he went to wash his hands.

'Minmin no like school.School food not good',Changmin said,pouting.

'Well,we can't have that.School is a must',Jaejoong said.

'Minmin no go!Halmoni!Save Minmin',Changmin squealed ,hiding behind his grandmother's legs,as if that was his only barrier against the nasty no-good-food-giving thing called school.

'How about halmoni bake Minmin cookies to eat after school?',Mrs.Kim said,picking the toddler up.

'Minmin salang Halmoni!',Changmin said,kissing the wrinkled cheek.

'Umma!You are spoiling him!',Jaejoong said,hands on hips.

'Don't give me that look,young man.Who will I spoil if not my grandchildren?You can keep those rules to your home,Jae.My grandchildren,my house,my rules',Mrs.Kim said,taking an equally Diva stance.Jaejoong shook his head as he left the kitchen.He nearly crashed into Yunho,who had three little girls clinging onto him.

'You look like some sort of child-attracting magnet',Jaejoong said,laughing at the sight of his nieces hanging onto Yunho's back,waist and arms.

'Thank god I found you.C'mon,girls,time to go home',Jaejoong's sister came,searching for the kids.

'Noooo!',the chorus was in such a synchro that Jaejoong laughed even more.

'Not doing.Oh god Yunho,what spell have you put on our kids?They won't come to their own mothers',Jaejoong's sister said.Yunho laughed good-naturedly as he gently coaxed the little human-koalas off him.He pecked the little heads and turned to Jaejoong,smiling. Jaejoong shook his head,chuckling as he adjusted Yunho's messy clothes.

'You are pretty famous in the family now',Jaejoong said.

'I am popular like that',Yunho said cheekily.Jaejoong rolled his eyes as he gave a final tug at the collar of Yunho's shirt.

'I missed you',Yunho suddenly said,kissing Jaejoong unawares.

'What are you saying.We were together the entire day',Jaejoong said,blushing softly.

'I missed touching you',Yunho whispered huskily into his ears and Jaejoong swore his face was hotter than the sun.He glared at Yunho,pulling away.

'There are kids here',he said.

'So?This is how kids are made',Yunho said,kissing the milky neck.Jaejoong gasped and pushed Yunho.He quickly left before the damned seductor pulled any other move.He got his things and entered into the kitchen to find the grandmother-grandson pair still in their cookie-planning mission.

'Ok,baby.Time to go',Jaejoong said,picking Changmin up.went outside to find Yunho engulfed by his sisters who were giggling.His umma also joined in fawning over the new member of their family.

'I am their own flesh and blood.And they ignore me',Jaejoong muttered.After many kisses, squeals and hugs, Yunho atlast got free from the oestrogen circle.He smiled sheepishly at Jaejoong as he came near him and pecked him on the cheek.

'Drive safely!I am waiting for another grandchild,Jae!',his mother said.

'Umma!',Jaejoong yelled,trying to hide his face into Changmin's sweater as everyone laughed at his expense. They got into the car,waving their final 'Bye's and 'See you later's.

'They love you',Jaejoong said matter-of-factly.

'I can't help being lovable.Jealous much?',Yunho said,teasing.Jaejoong rolled his eyes.

'So,what about that grandchild idea?When should we start working on it?',Yunho asked in a casual tone.Once again,Jaejoong's face caught fire.

'Yunho!',he said,glaring and blushing at the same time.Yunho laughed and silence reigned.

 Changmin just looked sleepily at the two of them,too lazy to do anything as his stomach and pockets were full of hidden goodies his grandmother had snuck him.He snuggled more into Jaejoong,looking out of the window.He felt happy and warm,as his mother's hand his back.He had missed his umma so much.So much so,he didn't even mind bear ahjussi being with them and occasionally touching his umma's hand.Bear ahjussi was good.

'Palk!',he suddenly said,pointing at something which caught his attention.He immediately sat up straighter and looked at his umma with those irrestistable puppy eyes.

'Umma!pwease!',he said.

'Baby,not today.We have so much work when we get home.We will definitely go the coming Sunday',Jaejoong said.Changmin pouted as he turned those damned cute eyes to Yunho.And of course,the Jung was a goo before he knew it.

'C'mon Jae.It's just an amusement park',Yunho said,already taking the car into another lane.

'Yunho,it will be too late till we go home!',Jaejoong said,being firm.

The duo turned their best puppy eyes to the beauty and Jaejoong groaned in agreement.The little naughty fellow clapped his hands while Jaejoong mumbled something about unfair tactics.They reached the front gates of the amusement park and Changmin all but jumped from the car.He tugged at Jaejoong's hand,eager to go.But Jaejoong was busy glaring at Yunho who smiled sweetly at him,kissing away the pout on the plump lips.

'Umma!Minmin want lide deel!Palli!',the little boy said,jumping up and down.

'Alright,buddy.Let's go',Yunho said,picking him up and dashing to the merry-go-round, looking very much like the kid he was carrying.Jaejoong shook his head,a smile appearing on his lips,as he walked slowly behind them,watching Changmin laugh in glee as Yunho twirled him around.

May be this family-date was just the thing needed.

                                                                                                 -x-x-x-

a yunjaemin family date!!XDD

kamsahamnida!!