Smile

NO APPA!!!ONLY UMMA!!

Jaejoong gasped lightly at the person.

'Dowoon ssi',he whispered.

'Glad you even remembered my name',Dowoon said,gripping Jaejoong's wrist tighter,making the pretty man wince slightly.Yunho saw this and he had to gather all of his willpower so as not to kill Dowoon.

'I suggest you let go of his hand,sir.This is a public area and it won't bode good for you if you do this',Yunho said softly,threat underlying in the husky voice.

'Who the hell are you to poke your nose?',Dowoon sneered,clutching the now reddening wrist of Jaejoong tighter.

'Oh.I am Jung Yunho',Yunho said coolly,his eyes equally cool.

'Oh,so you are the great Jung Yunho,eh?',Dowoon said and he let off Jaejoong's hand and moved closer to Yunho.But Yunho towered over him by a good few inches more.

'Yes.You have something which troubles you?',Yunho asked,still in the same cool,clipped voice.Dowoon smirked and turned to Jaejoong who was nursing his sore wrist.

'Tell me,how much did you pay Jaejoong for one-night stand?'

Before Yunho could react at the outrageous words,Dowoon found himself stumbling back as a punch landed on his nose.He groaned in pain,rainbow of words falling out of his mouth as he clutched his broken nose.He looked at a red faced and furious Jaejoong standing in front of him.

'Jae,calm down',Yunho said,trying to restrain the pretty guy from launching himself again at Dowoon who was still spitting curses.

'Let me at him,Yunho.I want to claw his face',Jaejoong said,as he struggled against Yunho's iron-grip.But Yunho refused to budge.

'Yeah,Yunho.Let him free.He only wants to create a scene.Gather pity for him and his child'.

Dowoon was spewing off utter nonsense.Well,he did seem drunk.But not that much drunk.Yunho was watching the effect the words were having on jaejoong.And he wanted nothing more than to beat Dowoon to an inch of his life.But he couldn't leave the pale man in his arms.Because he could see how Jaejoong was reacting to the words.The words were piercing Jaejoong like arrows,but the next words completely ripped his soul.

'If he really cared about his son,he wouldn't be roaming around'.

                                          -x-x-x-

Jaejoong was silent the entire ride to his home.Yunho glanced at him and he could have sworn that he saw Jaejoong wipe his eyes once or twice.But he didn't say a word even if he saw it.He slowly let his hand towards Jaejoong's and softly curled his fngers around the pale ones.He was glad when Jaejoong didn't retract his hand.And he had absolutely no idea why he did that.May be because seeing Jaejoong so down was unacceptable to him.

'Hey,you alright?',Yunho asked softly.Jaejoong nodded his head softly,but didn't look at Yunho.The handsome guy pressed the hand lightly,making Jaejoong look at him.The look in the doe eyes froze Yunho.They had never looked so sad before.As if in some pain. Like the light in them had been switched off.

And Yunho hated it.Hated it so much.He would have gladly made a crumble of Dowoon if Jaejoong hadn't interfered.He didn't want to seem nosy,but he also couldn't stand seeing the bautiful guy looking so down.It was making him feel sad.Hundred times more than Jaejoong himself.Like the pretty fellow was a part of him.His heart.His soul.Jung Yunho was falling hard for Kim Jaejoong.

'Are you hungry?You want to eat something?',Yunho asked softly,pressing the pale hand he held.Jaejoong shook his head.

'Please.I just want to go home.Changmin will be waiting',he said in a whisper.Yunho let out a tiny sigh.They were almost till Jaejoong's house.They pulled along the driveway and the car stopped.But Jaejoong didn't move.

'Jae?We are here',Yunho said,making to get out.

'Am I a bad mother?'

The soft question made Yunho pause.He turned around to see Jaejoong looking directly at him,eyes glistening strangely.Yunho didn't know what to answer so he stayed silent.after a long pause,Jaejoong chuckled,shaking his head.He got out of the car,Yunho following him.

'Thank you Yunho.For lunch',Jaejoong said in an emotionless voice.He bowed to Yunho and started up the steps.Yunho followed him as Jaejoong knocked on the door.Moments later,the door opened and Junsu greeted them.

'Hi hyung!Back so early?I was-?hyung?',Junsu said,as his surprised smile trailed off after seeing Jaejoong's face.

'Sorry Su.I am tired today.Will you call Joong and tell him that I won't be in for the shift?Please',Jaejoong said as he entered the house.Yunho and Junsu watched Jaejoong go into the bedroom and shut the door behind him.They exchanged a look and Junsu sighed a bit.

'What happened?',he asked Yunho.

'We ran into someone named Dowoon',Yunho said,eyes still on the closed door.Junsu gasped.

'What?What did he do to hyung?What did he say?God,I knew I shouldn't have set them up', Junsu said.Yunho looked at him.

'Set them up?',he repeated.Junsu's ears went pink as he saw Yunho's eyes harden a bit.

'Er,I know I am at fault.But hyung was so busy with his work and Changmin,that he rarely had time for himself.So I set him up with this Dowoon on date.I never knew it would turn this way',Junsu said,now looking really guilty and sad.Yunho gave him a long stare in which Junsu shuffled nervously,before the handsome man let out a sigh.

'If anything happens,don't hesitate to call me',Yunho said.And with a final glance at the closed door,he turned to leave.

Junsu let out a tiny sigh as he watched the shiny Bentley pull away and was off.

                                                                            -x-x-x-

'..and then Miss Lee gave us to dlaw oul favoulite things',Changmin said excitedly as he watched his mother button his pyjama shirt.Jaejoong smiled at him as he buttoned the last button while Changmin gushed on about his day at the school.

'And what did Minmin draw?',Jaejoong asked as he settled the toddler in bed,pulling the blanket upto the chest as he too settled in.Changmin grew even more excited and rolled around the bed,tangling himself up in the blanket.Jaejoong laughed when he saw the cute little bundle with only the head visible.He pulled the bundle to himself and hugged it.Changmin squealed a bit,trying to break his arms free from the tangle.Jaejoong chuckled as he freed him and the kid jumped on him,hugging him tightly.

'Minmin don't know what to dlaw',a voice came from somewhere near Jaejoong's shoulder,full of a cute pout.

'Why?',Jaejoong asked as he the little head.

'Because Minmin loves food',he said.Jaejoong let out a laugh at how adorable his son was.

'So you could have drawn food,Minnie',Jaejoong said,patting the back now.Changmin frowned,holding tighter onto Jaejoong.The warm hand was making him all peaceful and sleepy.

'But Minmin loves Umma too!!And Umma food is best!But Miss Lee said we can dlaw one thing!',Changmin said,putting forth his actual dilemna.Jaejoong chuckled as he hugged his son more,feeling a glow in his chest.His son loves him.Why was he feeling so insecure?Just because Dowoon said something?

'If he really cared for his son,he wouldn't be roaming around'.

If he cared.....

The barbed sentence had torn Jaejoong's heart.Did he care less?Was he so heartless?Was it so cruel to  enjoy sometime for himself?It made him question himself.It was true that he could only be with Changmin in the night.That too when the little kid would be already asleep or sleepy.The entire day,his baby would be alone.Junsu helped out of his love for them both,taking care of Changmin when Jaejoong was away the entire day.But he needed his mother the most.

'Minnie-yah,Umma is sorry',Jaejoong whispered.Changmin,who was starting to nod away,looked at the not so cheerful tone of his Umma's voice.He saw that his umma was looking sad about something.And Changmin didn't like the unsmiling face of Jaejoong.He reached up and put a small palm on one pale cheek.Jaejoong looked a bit surprised at the action.

'Minmin will dlaw Umma's smiley.Because Minmin love Umma smiley the most',the little boy said,grinning toothily.Jaejoong smiled warmly at his baby boy.How mature was his son.Only 3 years old.Yet so mature and understanding.Like he was not his age.And Jaejoong felt more guilty.If only he gives attention and love to his baby,then Changmin won't be forced to grow fast.

'Aigoo.My baby is so sweet.Thank you Minnie',Jaejoong said,kissing the chubby cheeks and earning cute giggles.Changmin put now both his hands on the soft cheeks.His Bambi eyes were the exactly like Jaejoong's.Big and shiny.Though a little mismatched.Jaejoong gathered him in his arms and rocked him gently.Like he used to do when Changmin was a baby.

'Minmin love Umma smiley',Changmin said,yawning cutely as he curled up into the inviting warmth,the soft humming caressing his eyelids as they closed.

'So Minmin want Umma to smiley evelyday',he mumbled sleepily as he was rocked gently into calm blankness.He was happy to see his mother's smile before he slept.But it didn't reach the lovely doe eyes.And Changmin wuld do anything to see his mother always smiling.Even if he din't see Jaejoong the entire day,a smile was enough for him.Along with a long and tight hug.

'Minnie salang Umma'.

                                                                                        -x-x-x-

..i realised what a angsty chapter i wrote...TT.TT

sorry...my brain is going kaput from this month long study tour!!two weeks still left till i get home!

I promise next chapter will fluffy with Minmin back in action!!lolz....XD

thank u for reading!!

Kamsahamnida!!