Of names and reactions

NO APPA!!!ONLY UMMA!!

Jaejoong followed the man out of the zoo,somewhat glad to be out of there.Changmin was still sniffling lightly,making Jaejoong hum sootheningly to him.Yoochun looked at the two,smiling lightly.

'How about some ice-cream to cheer ourselves up?',Yoochun said.Changmin perked up slightly at the mention of ice-cream.He looked at Jaejoong with cute,wet eyes.Jaejoong smiled,nodding.Changmin suddenly cheered up,hugging Jaejoong tightly.

'But after lunch',Jaejoong said.Changmin was overjoyed as he wiped his eyes.Jaejoong's phone rang.

'Hyyyuunngggg!!',the blast of dolphin squeal coming from the phone made even Yoochun cringe a bit.He looked at the phone,bewildered.Meanwhile Changmin had covered his ears.

'Su,I am not deaf',Jaejoong said.

'Oh.Sorry.Where I you?How is the zoo?How is it going?',Junsu asked.

'Breathe Su.I am fine.We have just left the Zoo.Changmin and I are coming home after lunch',Jaejoong said.

'I see.So you guys are going for lunch.Cool.Make sure that you don't try to pay bill.Let him pay.So-?',Junsu went on and on until Jaejoong interrupted him gently.

'Su.I am not with him',Jaejoong said.

'..and then you,huh?what?',Junsu asked from other end.

'I am not with Hong Dowoon ssi',Jaejoong said again.There was asilence in which Jaejoong held the phone away from his ear.

'WHAT?'.This had to be the worst of Junsu's screams.So much so that apart from the three holding their ears,even a few of passers-by looked around in surprise.

'What?Where is he?So where are you?are you both alone?Oh my god!what happened',Junsu started again.

'Su,relax.Weare fine.I will tell you later,i promise',Jaejoong said.

'Hyung!You should have called me!i will come over right now!',Junsu said.

'Su,it's ok.Don't come.We are-?'.Jaejoong was cut off abruptyly.He looekd at the phone for a second,before sighing softly.Yoochun looked at him  amusement.

'Ah,sorry.My friend is coming here',Jaejoong said.

'Oh.The one that sounded like dolphin?',Yoochun asked,eyes twinkling.Jaejoong laughed,hiding his laugh with his hand.Changmin looked at the exchange,frowning lightly, which was soon wiped out by a loud grumbling of his stomach.There was a silence for some time.

'I guess we should get something to eat immediately',Yoochun said,grinning.Jaejoong smiled while Changmin pouted.This greasy ahjussi liked to make jokes and have fun.And his umma seemed to like it.Sure,he loved seeing his umma smile.Because Jaejoong looked more of an angel when he smiled.But Changmin wanted his umma to smile at only him.Of course,he was just three years old and lack of his mother each day made him rather possesive of Jaejoong.

'Umma!!Hunglllyy!!',he whined,looking at Jaejoong with those adorable,pleading Bambi eyes.Jaejoong smiled at him and no one was happier than Changmin.He hugged Jaejoong,unwilling to let go.

'Alright,we will just go-?',Jaejoong was cut off by a loud shout.A dolphin shout.

'Hyung!!!!'.Junsu was running towards them.He skidded to a stop before them,catching his breathe.

'Hyung?what happened?Are you ok?Where is Hong?',Junsu said,sounding like he had run all the way here.

'Breathe Su',Jaejoong said,patting his back.Junsu bent down,catching his breathe.He straightened up,back to normal and looked at Jaejoong for some explanation.

'Where is Hong?',Junsu said,looking around.Jaejoong bit his lips,not knowing how to answer.

'If you mean by that guy who tried to raise his hand on Jaejoong-ssi here,well,he has disappeared',Yoochun said,causing Jaejoong to shoot a glare at him.There was a slightest of pause.

'He tried to WHAT?!',Junsu screeched.The three felt that they would definitely be deaf now.Even the passers-by looked on apprehensively at the group.Junsu opened and closed his mouth like a fish,no words coming out.But Jaejoong knew that it was just a matter of few seconds until this.

'ARE YOU KIDDING ME?He raised his hand on Hyung and Min?Oh my god!Hyung!Are you ok?Did he hurt you?Is Changmin alright?Oh god!let's call on the Special Squad.He need to be hanged!I wish to wringe his neck and kick his !Oh God!',Junsu ranted.

'Junsu-yah,I am-?',Jaejoong started gently,but Junsu was past the point of listening.

'He raised a hand on you?God!I wish to kill him!Commit cold-blooded murder!Grill his balls and feed them to crows!Gaahh!!Wait till Heechul hyung comes to know of this!Hong has death wish!',Junsu went on.While Yoochun and Changmin looked on in utter fascination at how much higher can someone's voice really get.

'Suie!I am fine!And no need to tell Hee-?'.Again Jaejoong was cut off.

'I am so sorry hyung!I shouldn't have set you up with him in first place!I am so sorry! Really!I-?',Junsu was now cut off by Jaejoong who placed a hand on his shoulder.

'Su.I am really fine.And it no fault of yours at all.And thanks to Yoochun-ssi here,Changmin and I are unhurt.It's ok,Junsu-yah.I am alright',Jaejoong said,smiling.Junsu let out a sigh before seeing Yoochun standing there.

'Who are you?And what do you want with hyung?',Junsu asked rather curtly.Jaejoong was about to reprimand him but Yoochun cut him.

'I am Park Yoochun.And I want to invite you and Jaejoong-ssi for lunch',Yoochun said,flashing that grin which screamed player all the way.Inspite of his cold facade,Junsu's cheeks tinged a faint pink.He raised his eyebrow.

'And why do you want us to invite us for lunch with you?',Junsu shot back.

'Because I want to know more about you',Yoochun whispered,smirking as he swept up Junsu's hand and pecked it.Junsu dolphin squeaked as he leapt back a bit.While Jaejoong's eyes widened.

'Umma,why did ahjussi poppo Su ahjumma's hand?',Changmin  whispered to Jaejoong who was shushed him hurriedly.Changmin pouted lightly and looked around,wondering if he could see anything to eat.He did see something though.

'Beal ahjussi!',he shouted,pointing behind Jaejoong.

'Bear ahjussi?',Jaejoong asked confusedly as he too turned to see who Changmin was pointing at.And his heart did double flip as Yunho came closer,who looked a bit surprised to see so many people here.

'Hello Jaejoong.Hello Junsu-ssi.Annyeong Changmin.Yoochun,long time,no see',Yunho said as he came to the group.

'Yo U-Know',Yoochun said as he hugged the handsome man.

'Hello Yunho-ssi',Junsu said,shaking hands.

'Hello Yunho',Jaejoong said,shaking hands.A spark flitted through their skin and both of them withdrew their hands instantly,looking slightly awkward.Changmin,meanwhile,pouted lightly.

'Minnie,won't you greet ahjussi?',Jaejoong asked.Changmin pouted some more before replying.

'Annyeong beal ahjussi',he said.

'Bear ahjussi?',Yunho asked,amused while Yoochun laughed.

'Because,you are like Mistel beal in the zoo!Big!And..and...',Changmin said,struggling around for words.'And blown!'.He said,seeing Yunho's tanned skin.Yoochun chuckled more while Jaejoong looked flustered.

'I am sorry.He just likes animals.And he just saw the bears',Jaejoong said as Yunho looked on wide-eyed.

'But its tlue!',Changmin said,waving his little arms.

'This is cleepy bunny ahjussi as he smiles like cleepy bunny',Changmin said,pointing at Yoochun,referring to his greasy grin.Yoochun looked bewildered as Yunho and Junsu chuckled and Jaejoong looked more flustered,though a faint smile was on his face.

'And this is dolphiny ahjumma because he sound like dolphiny',Changmin deadpanned as he pointed at Junsu who squealed like dolphin indignantly.Yoochun laughed while Yunho chuckled and Jaejoong smiled,patting Junsu who pouted.

'Yah!I am a man too!',Junsu squeaked.

'Ani yo!Susu ahjumma is not ahjussi!Because you are pletty!',Changmin said,shaking his head.

'But not as pletty as umma',he added as an afterthought,making Yoochun almost howl with laughter,while Jaejoong blushed.

'Yah!',was all Junsu could say.He resorted to muttering darkly.

'And why leave your umma?Who is he?',Yunho asked,chuckling.Changmin looked at Jaejoong,his face scrunched in concentration.

'Umma is like deel',Changmin said.

'Wae yo?',Junsu asked.

'Because Umma has deel eyes.Big.And pletty',Changmin said.Jaejoong caught Yunho's eye and hid his red face,his heart beating rather fast.Junsu nodded in agreement.

'But umma is like Mistel tigel also!',Changmin burst out.

'Why?',Junsu asked.

'Because umma plotect Minmin and beat bad monkey ahjussi!Umma is so stlong!Like tigel!',Changmin said,hugging Jaejoong who kissed his head.

'Monkey ahjussi?',Yunho asked,confused,while Yoochun nodded in agreement.Junsu looked at Jaejoong.

'You hit Hong?',Junsu asked,eyes wide.Jaejoong blushed,but his eyes were fierce.

'He was talking bad about Changmin',Jaejoong said.

'And I support Jaejoong-ssi.That was one hell of a slap!Though he deserved it and another one.Seeing the way he raised his hand on the two',Yoochun said.Junsu was about to say something,but he was cut of by Yunho who spoke in a dangerously soft voice.

'Who raised hand on you?'

                                                                                          -x-x-x-

hello all!!

Jung is back!!and ooohh...he knows someone decided to harm JJ...

what will his reaction be??..hohohoho

to know more..stay tuned!!XDD

i am writing so lame these days...=.=

kamsahamnida!!