Unexpected happenings

NO APPA!!!ONLY UMMA!!

Jaejoong sat on the bench in the park,gaze staring off into the space.Lips turned in a pout and brow furrowed with thoughts.

He just didn't know what to do with all the emotions he has been experienceing lately. His heart just seemed to have a mind of his own,thumping and stuttering however it wanted when he was with Yunho.His senses seemed hightened and he felt more conscious of himself when around Yunho.He felt so safe when Yunho was near him.He felt warm.He felt satisfied.He felt happy.Whenever he was with Yunho.

He liked Yunho.

No.He was falling for Yunho.

Jaejoong sat up straighter,quiet startled by the revelation.His heart was again marching to an unknown tune.He was falling for Yunho.If he has not already fallen.The feelings of happiness combined with flutters in his stomach had all been the effect of this.It was so different.So new.He had not felt such a thing even with his past relationships.Though he just had one.Which resulted in Changmin.And Jaejoong frowned lightly.

Changmin.His baby boy.His one and only reason for surviving.Or maybe he had another one now.Yunho was,in every way,a person anyone would want as a husband.A life partner.A father for one's children.He was kind,caring and affectionate.He just seemed to understand and feel Jaejoong without a word from the other.He had helped Jaejoong and Changmin on so many occasions.And Jaejoong owed no one more than he owed Yunho.What would he do without Yunho?

Jaejoong shook his head,the thought of without Yunho scaring him somewhat.His eyes grew wider.He had really fallen for Yunho.Fallen in love.But Jaejoong's face darkened lightly.Did Yunho know about this?What if he just though of Jaejoong as a good friend?What if he helped Jaejoong out of pity?No.Yunho would never do that.He was gentle and empathetic,but he would never help someone just for the sake of helping.Jaejoong was not knowing what to do.He was really in love with Yunho.But was he ready?Was his scarred and wounded heart ready?Ready to trust someone again?Love someone again?Jaejoong had had his heart trampled and stabbed once.Brutally.Was he willing to give it to someone again?

'You know,those frowns will cause wrinkles very early'.

Jaejoong looked up to see Yunho smiling at him,holding an ice cream for him.He shook his head lightly,blushing.And again Jung Yunho knows what's going on.

'I am sorry.I was just thinking',Jaejoong murmured,taking his ice cream.Yunho sat beside him.

'I thought you were worrying.It will be fine.Don't stress too much.We are always here for you.I am always here for you',Yunho said.Jaejoong looked at him,meeting the soft brown eyes looking deeply into his own.He could see clear promise in them.Promise to be with him.Stay beside him.Jaejoong gulped lightly and looked away,his heart thrumming again.

'I am sorry',he whispered,trying to stop emotion rising in his throat.He felt a warm hand on his his.

'And don't apologise.You deserve to walk tall with head held high.You are one of the most strong people I have ever seen.Don't anyone let you tell different',Yunho said, gently squeezing Jaejoong's hands,making the lump in his throat rise a bit.Yunho really did know him.And understood him.Felt him.Jaejoong sighed quietly.

'Yunho,I-?',Jaejoong started to speak but stopped abruptly as he looked into Yunho's eyes.They seemed so confident.So sure.So trusting.As if they believed in him.Had faith in him.Jaejoong felt a familiar warmth course through him.Warmth that was so Yunho.That everything will be alright.He saw trust,kindness and something else in the almond shaped eyes.Something which he felt in himself.In his heart.

Yunho raised him hand,cupping Jaejoong's cheek.And the familiar rush of electricity passed through him as their skins touched.Yunho's gaze grew more piercing.

'Jaejoong,I will always be with you.I will never leave you.I promise',Yunho said in his husky voice which made the butterflies in his stomach want to escape.Jaejoong just stared into the brown eyes,mesmerised by them.

'Jaejoong,I-?',

The sudden ringing of Jaejoong's phone startled the two.Jaejoong fumbled around stupidly,heart thudding dramatically.He looked at the phone and frowned.An unknown number.He picked up the call and didn't even notice when his hand curled with Yunho's.

'Hello?',he spoke.

'Hyung!',Junsu's hurried voice came.

'Su?What happened?what is this number?',Jaejoong asked.

'Hyung,I am in hospital.I forgot my phone in my office',Junsu said.Jaejoong thought he heard his mother's voice in the background.

'Hospital?What happened?are you alright?And was that my mother?Is she ok?',Jaejoong asked,feeling an unpleasant sensation,his heart palpitating slightly.Yunho clutched his hand tighter,a finger rubbing his tensed knuckles soothingly.

'She is alright.Hyung,I-?',Junsu trailed off.

'Junsu,what happened.Tell me.Is everything alright?',Jaejoong asked,his voice shaking slightly.The foreboding grew darker.The next words made his heart nearly stop.

'Hyung,Changmin had an accident'.

                                                                                    -x-x-x-

pls do read and don't forget to comment!!^^

Kamsahamnida!!