Christmas Time

NO APPA!!!ONLY UMMA!!

'We are so happy that you could come over.Please make yourselves comfortable',Mrs.Jung said,eyes twinkling with her smile.

'Oh no.The pleasure is ours',Mrs.Kim said,entering the plush residence of the Jungs.Jaejoong followed in after his parents,holding onto a snoozing Changmin who was tired from all the celebrations of the afternoon.

'Hello,Mrs.Jung',he said,smiling at the lady.

'Hello Jaejoong.I can see that Changmin is off in dreamland',she said,looking at the sleeping toddler in his arms.

'Yeah.It has been a long day',he said.

'Yunho will be upstairs.here.I will take Changmin while you go and greet him.I am sure you two must have missed each other',Mrs.Jung said.Jaejoong grew pink as he handed Changmin over to his would-be-halmoni who cooed at the adorable sight in her arms.He went upstairs and met with Jihye,Yunho's sister,mid way.

'Hi Jaejoong oppa!Merry Christmas!',she said,hugging Jaejoong.She had become a fan of the pretty guy and one of his closest friends very quickly.

'Hello Jihye.Merry christmas to you to',he said,returning the young girl's hug.

'I know what oppa has got for you.It is a-?',she was interrupted by the familiar low voice.

'I am here Jihye',Yunho said,coming behind her.He saw Jaejoong and sent such a gentle smile that Jaejoong was a puddle of goo.

'You came.Merry Christmas,Jaejoongie',he said,hugging his lover tightly.

'Merry Christmas to you too,Yunho-yah',Jaejoong said,enjoying the warmth of the others.

'Oh god!I will leave you too alone.I have my cutie-pie nephew to meet.Just don't be too noisy',Jihye said,shaking her head as she went downstairs.Jaejoong turned red as Yunho sputtered after his sister.

'Where did she learn all this?',Yunho muttered,shaking his head,causing Jaejoong to giggle at the incredulous expression on his face.He looked at the beauty in his arms and suddenly nipped Jaejoong's ear,earning a muffled gasp from the other.

'Hmm,but keeping quiet is impossible',Yunho said, Jaejoong's earlobe,causing a shiver of pleasure to run down the other's spine.Jaejoong suppressed a moan which threatened to spill out from him.

'God,Jaejoong.You look so gorgeous today.I can hardly hold myself back',Yunho said,pushing the smaller male against a wall,nibbling on the smooth white neck.He bit down hard on a spot and a half moan,half gasp left Jaejoong as pleasure ran through him.He was a pile of goo and Yunho was hardly touching him.So embarrassing.He caught the pair of dark,almond eyes,desire dilating them.All he knew afterwards was his lips beings crushed by the other's,a tongue forcing it's way in to meet his own.His moans and gasps were devoured as his lips were abused.The kiss turned into a full-blown make out session,as Yunho lifted him a bit,causing Jaejoong to wrap his legs around the others waist.Yunho groaned into the kiss,parting to let air into their lungs.

He looked at the panting man in his arms and growled low at the heavily lidded eyes,the pink cheeks and the red, swollen lips.He crashed their lips together again,pushing Jaejoong further into the wall.Yunho pulled his lips back again, only to trail light bites on Jaejoong's jaw and down to his neck,biting hard on the dark birthmark on Jaejoong's throat. Jaejoong could hardly take in air as his eyes shut tightly,feeling the various sensations coursing through him.Yunho had almost ed his shirt,exposing the smoothe upper chest.

'Yunho!Jaejoong!It's time!',the loud voice of Mrs.Jung pulled the lovers from their lust haze.Jaejoong,laid his head on Yunho's shoulders,gasping hard to calm down.Yunho's hands were trembling slightly as he buttoned Jaejoong's shirt again.

'What a nice timing,umma',Yunho muttered,rolling his eyes as he fixed his clothes.Jaejoong glared at him as he fidgeted with his looks in the reflection of a portrait glass.His eyes widened as he saw two dark red spots blooming on his neck and he shot another glare at Yunho,buttoning his shirt upto his neck.

'Look what you have done.Now all will enquire',Jaejoong said,pouting at his reflection.The hickeys still peeked a bit from his shirt.

'So?I just marked what is mine',Yunho whispered huskliy,making shivers run down Jaejoong's spine.They went downstairs,hands held tightly.And were greeted by a very hyper Changmin who ran into Jaejoong's arms,shouting with glee.

'Umma!Look!Powel Langel Set!',Changmin said,excitedly holding up a few figurines of the said superheroes.

'That's so wonderful baby.Whose gift is it?',Jaejoong asked,as he placed down the little boy.Changmin put on his cute thinking face (and Mrs.Jung almost leaped from her seat to pull his cheeks) and pointed at Mr.Jung.

'That halaboji-nim gave me',he said.

'And have you thanked haraboji for it?',Jaejoong asked.Changmin at once went to Mr.Jung's chair and bowed as deep as he could.

'Thank you halaboji-nim for the plesent',he said,as solemnly a child his age can.There was a bit of squealing from the females of the group.

'Oh no,dear boy.Just call me Haraboji',Mr.Jung said,smiling in delight at the little fellow who was to be his grandson.Changmin lokked around in confusion as Mr. and Mrs.Kim.

'B..but,then,Minmin will have two harabojis',he said,somehow not quiet understanding such a complexity in relations. He frowned lightly (making both the grandmothers now itching to jump on the adorable toddler) and looked at Mr.Jung again.

'Can I call you Glandpa?',he asked,his innocent eyes beaming brightly.Mr.Jung gave a hearty laugh as he pulled the boy in bear hug.Yunho smiled at the scene,his arm snaking around Jaejoong's waist as they watched lovingly over their son.Their son.Yunho's son.The words made him giddy with unknown happiness.

'Can I open all plesents?',he asked,looking at Jaejoong.

'Why don't you ask Halmoni over there,baby?',Jaejoong said,as he gestured to Mrs.Jung.Changmin looked at the said person and turned to Jaejoong with a frown.

'Anothel halmoni?',he asked cutely.Jaejoong nodded at him,smiling.Changmin went over to Mrs.Jung who was talking with Mrs.Kim.

'Glandma-nim,can I open the plesents?',Changmin asked,turning those illegally adorable Bambi eyes on the old lady who was a squealing goo,as she hugged the little boy.

'Of course you may,Changminnie.And just call me Grandma',Mrs.Jung said.The smile Changmin gave dimmed the Christmas lightings arpund the house.The bell rang for dinner and all retired to the grand dining hall.

Mr.Jung and Mr.Kim settled besides each other,smiling wisely at their families.While the Kim and Jung mothers sat on one side,next to Jaejoong,fawning over hima nd Changmin.Beside Changmin,sat Jihye,so she could chat with her favourite oppa and pla with her adorable nephew.Poor Yunho sat between Mr.jung and Mrs.Kim,pouting like child at not getting his favourite seat.Jaejoong caught his eye and smiled half sheepishly and half apologetically.The dinner was served and Changmin's eyes gleamed at the sheer amount of food.

'Umma!So many food!',he squealed,looking at Jaejoong with shining eyes.Jaejoong smiled at him,settling him down beside him,so he could feed him properly.The dinner began with everyone chatting with everybody.With Mr.Kim asking Yunho about his work.With Mrs.Jung fawning over her new,overly-blushing son-in-law to be.With Jihye playing with Changmin after every bite.With Mrs.Kim and Mr.Jung talking about the wedding date.And with Changmin astonishing everyone present by finishing his 4th bowl of soup and rice and asking for more.

'The child has such a healthy appetite.That's so good to see',Mrs.Jung said.Jaejoong smiled at her as he wiped Changmin's face clean of the cake they just had.He picked up his glass for a sip of water.

'I wonder how Changmin's siblings will be when they are born?',Mrs.Jung mused.

And the water went down the wrong pipe.

                                                                                  -x-x-x-


 Jaejoong's mind was drifting as he changed from this evening's attire into more comfortable clothes.The evening had gone more easier than he had expected.Except for his mother and his soon to be mom-in-law.They were obsessed over having another grandchild and wouldn't leave Jaejoong with one peaceful moment alone.Jaejoong had wondered whether his face face would melt away with the heat.He had been blushing that much.

But other than that,it had been a truly wonderful evening.Everyone seemed to bond well.It was one of the best Christmases ever.Every year,till now,it had been him and Changmin at his parents' house,with Junsu forced to dress as Santa.He knew it was not much he could do for his baby boy,but he tried his best.But today,seeing Changmin's glowing face after seeing the massive amounts of presents,made Jaejoong both happy and guilty.

Happy,that his baby was enjoying so much and could atlast have what he wanted.Guilty,because he couldn't do such stuff for all the years.But Yunho was there to make sure that there was not a spot of frown on Jaejoong's face, wiping away every negative feeling with a long and hard kiss.

'Umma,stoly',Changmin's cute voice pulled Jaejoong out of his thoughts.He pulled a sweater over his t-shirt and quickly dived under the blanket, mock-tackling the toddler and tickling him,earning cute giggles.Jaejoong rolled over with Changmin clinging to him,head buried in his chest.

'Okay,baby.What story you want to hear?',Jaejoong asked,as he covered them both with blanket and pulling the toddler closer to him.He just loved this time of the day.When it's only two of them.And Changmin can monopolise Jaejoong all he wants.It was one their little,Christmas traditions to snuggle after a long evening of good food and presents,with a good story-telling session.Just the two of them.There was a slight pause before the child spoke.

'About appa'.

Jaejoong froze for a split second before speaking in an even tone,patting Changmin's back.

'What makes you ask such a question,sweety?',Jaejoong asked.Changmin snuggled closer to Jaejoong,the warmth of his mother more comfortable than the blanket covering him.

'Minmin wants to meet appa',he said softly.'All of Minmin's fliends have appa.Whele is Minmin's appa,umma?'

Jaejoong sighed softly before looking into his son's enquiring Bambi eyes.How should he answer him.

'Minnie,how about a new appa?Would Minmin like to have a new appa?'.

                                                                                       -x-x-x-

~3 chapters to go!!^^

pls read,comment and subscribe!!^^