A little bit of Diva

NO APPA!!!ONLY UMMA!!

Jaejoong glanced at his son who was looking out the window of the bus.Changmin had been silent from the time Jaejoong picked him up from school.Junsu had to hand in his recent work today,so he wasn't available to pick up Changmin.Jaejoong noticed a slight frown in the little brows and he reached to smooth them out.Changmin automatically leaned into the warm touch and Jaejoong pulled him into his lap.

'What happened,sweety?',Jaejoong asked,ruffling the brown hair.Changmin stilled for a bit before looking at Jaejoong.

'Umma,whele is appa?'.

Jaejoong's hand froze from the hair for a tiniest of second before resuming.

'Umma?',Changmin asked again.

'Your appa is very busy,baby',Jaejoong answered in a smooth voice.

'With wolk?',Changmin asked,tilting his head cutely.Jaejoong nodded.Changmin returned to his thoughts,digesting the fact.

'Does appa salang Minmin?'.

The question made Jaejoong pause his hand again.How would he answer this question?How can he tell his baby boy that his father had left them to fend off for themselves when he had not even been born?How was he to tell the wide-eyed toddler that the man who was his father had turned his nose in revulsion and contempt on them?And how was he going to tell that,in reality,it was due to Changmin that the man left?

Arrival at their destination put an end to their conversation as Jaejoong got down,pulling up Changmin's hoodie to cover his ears from the crisp October wind.Changmin hugged Jaejoong tightly,burying his face into the warm and sweet smelling nape.Jaejoong pouted lightly as he hugged back his baby boy.How was he supposed to answer his questions when he himself didn't know the answers to them?When he himself has been searching answers for the same questions from the day he was unceremoniously dumped.

'It's a very lovely day to be sad',a familiar deep voice said.

'Oh,hello Yoochun ssi',Jaejoong said,greeting the smiling man.Changmin acted as if he didn't know he was there.

'Hello Jaejoong.Please drop the formality.We are friends now',Yoochun said.Jaejoong smiled back,patting Changmin to greet Yoochun.But the little kid violently shook his head,burying it deeper into Jaejoong's neck and tightening his grip around Jaejoong.

'I am sorry.He is just feeling down today',Jaejoong said.

'This weather does tend to make people a bit gloomy.How about some hot chocolate and some cookies to cheer us up,eh?',Yoochun asked,smiling so good naturedly that Jaejoong agreed at once.Changmin perked up a bit at the mention of food.They walked in amiable companionship,in which Yoochun did most of the talking,telling little jokes from his workplace.By the time they reached the cafe,Jaejoong was feeling better.Even Changmin had decided to get down from Jaejoong's arms and walk,although his grip on Jaejoong's fingers was vice-like.

'This used to be one of Yunho's and mine favourite hangout places when we were high school kids.They make excellent coffee.I hope they still make it.I am coming here after so many years',Yoochun said,looking around the small but cosy cafe as they settled in their seats.Jaejoong smiled in response,helping Changmin up his seat.They placed their orders.With an extra lemon tart for Changmin,who smiled for the first time throughout the day,making Jaejoong feel a lot better.

'Umma,peepee',Changmin suddenly whispered.

'Oh.I will take him.I have to go to restroom as it is',Yoochun said.Changmin looked at Jaejoong who nodded,smiling at his child.He watched them both go,a soft smile still on his lips.He was definitely feeling good now.Yoochun knew exactly what was going on in his mind and how smoothly he helped Jaejoong get over it without much effort.And he was grateful for that.He was perusing the menu written above the counter when something blocked his view.He looked up to see who it was and gasped,getting up instinctively.

'Why is it that whenever we meet,you are with a different guy?',Dowoon said.They was a simpering,garishly dressed girl attached to his side who giggled with over-enthusiasm.

'If you have said what you wanted to say,please leave.You are blocking my view',Jaejoong said coolly,sitting back down.Dowoon's eyes flashed a bit as he shook off the girl hanging onto his arm.

'Another new catch?',Dowoon smirked.

'None of your business',Jaejoong said,not even looking at Dowoon as he fiddled on his phone.Dowoon's eyes darkened.

'So is he richer than even Jung Yunho?How much did he pay you for the night?Or is it-?'

Dowoon never got to finish his sentence as Jaejoong had pushed back his chair with such force as he stood up,that the chair overturned.He had grabbed Dowoon by his collar.And Dowoon couldn't suppress a shudder as he saw the look in Jaejoong's eyes.The usually kind doe eyes were now stone cold and expressionless.

'Say one more word against my dear ones,especially my child,and I will personally see to it that you won't bear any of yours',Jaejoong hissed,eyes hardening more.Dowoon felt the hair raising on his neck.It was as if Jaejoong had a personality split.The normally shy and warm Jaejoong was replaced by this new confident and Diva one.

'Umma!'.The squeal made Jaejoong let go of Dowoon's shirt who stumbled back a bit.Small arms hugged Jaejoong's legs and he picked up Changmin.The little kid looked at Dowoon and frowned deeply.

'Umma,no hult?Bad monkey ahjussi no hult you?',Changmin asked,small palms resting on the pale cheeks.Jaejoong's gaze softened as he looked at his son and pecked the chubby cheek in answer.He turned to Yoochun,ignoring the sputtering guy.

'Let's go Yoochun.I can't gaurantee he will recognise his own face if I stay here even for a second more',Jaejoong said briskly,picking his and Changmin's bags.Yoochun,who had watched the ongoings,was in awe of the pretty man.He couldn't help but fanboy over his new friend.Afterall it was his first glimpse of seeing Diva behaviour.He nodded,helping Jaejoong with the bags.

'Umma,leally no hult?',Changmin asked again in small voice.He was very worried as he remembered the time in zoo.Jaejoong's heart melted as he kissed his son and hugged him tighter.

'Umma is not hurt,baby.See,Umma is fine',Jaejoong said,Changmin pouted for a bit,eyes searching Jaejoong's face for any hurt.Seeing none,he gave a huge sun-like smile and hugged Jaejoong.He was glad his umma was alright.Jaejoong held his hand and turned to leave.

'Monkey ahjussi lose!Tigel umma win!',Changmin said,giggling softly.

'Don't say that,Minnie',Jaejoong said turning to look at Dowoon before continuing.'It will be an insult to the primates who are quiet a clever and developed species'.And with a very Diva-like toss of head he continued walking.

'Why you little!',Dowoon sputtered in rage and made to come forward when Changmin slyly stuck his foot sideways and Dowoon stumbled,flat-face on the floor.Jaejoong looked at the loud noise to see Dowoon lying flat on the floor and raised an eyesbrow as he picked up Changmin and turned around without a word.But then someone had to have the last word.

'Ahjussi,you have to clean flool with bloom.Not with body'.

                                                                              -x-x-x-

i am writing too lame chapters...T.T

think i will go on Hiatus now..><

Kamsahamnida!