Night and Nightmare

NO APPA!!!ONLY UMMA!!

Jaejoong woke up with a start.He looked around,the surroundings different.And bolted up. Which was a bad idea as he winced at the sharp pain in his lower back,making him fall back on the bed.He lay for some time,wondering what was going on.And blushed tremendously when the night's memories came back.The hot,tender night.Oh god,his own moans still echoed in his ears.Unable to bear the thoughts,he hid his face in the blanket,trying to calm his mad heart down.Last night,he and Yunho had become one.And boy,was it passionate.

Jaejoong felt the blanket on his face get lowered and found himself staring at the loving pair of almond eyes.

'Morning Sleeping Beauty',Yunho said,kissing the pink lips.He was as as Jaejoong as he shifted slightly so that he was hovering over Jaejoong,littering the pale and hickey laden skin with feathery kisses.

'Morning Prince Charming',Jaejoong said,smiling.Yunho laughed as he pulled the plump lips into a deep kiss, leaving them panting after sometime.Jaejoong looked at Yunho,his finger tracing the scar under the left eye.He wondered when Yunho got this one.

'I got it when I got into a massive fight when I was in school',Yunho said,as if reading Jaejoong's mind.Jaejoong stopped mid-,looking into the almond eyes.Yunho getting into a fist-fight was not that hard to imagine.

'What for?',Jaejoong asked.Yunho didn't answer as he rolled himself and Jaejoong over so that Jaejoong was resting his arms on his chest.

'The guys in my school were bullying me for being mega rich',Yunho said with a straight face.Jaejoong's eyes widened before he started laughing.

'Yah!What is there to laugh?',Yunho asked in mock indignation.Jaejoong chuckled as he kissed the scar lightly.He got up,forgetting about the pain in his back and winced loudly as he was reminded of it.Yunho had immediately wrapped his arms around Jaejoong, concern on his face.

'What happened Jae?',he asked.

'N..nothing',Jaejoong said,trying to hide his flaming face.He had to get up.But drat the pain in his .Last night must have been overly passionate.

'There is not nothing.Tell me',Yunho said.Jaejoong just blushed more in answer.He gently disengaged himself from Yunho's arms,slowly getting out of the bed.It hurt damn much,but he tried not to show it.He was obviously not a ,but it had been almost 4 years since he had made love with someone.Jaejoong couldn't believe the thoughts he was having.He entered the bathroom and the shower,the warm water massaging his body and lessening the ache in his lower body.

He and Yunho had finally done it.Become one.And it had been such a blur.He could hardly remember as they had somehow managed to get out from the car and rush to Yunho's house,barely able to keep their hands off each other.They had frantically removed their clothes,all the while mauling each other's lips.They had ended up on the bed,their bodies unable to sustain the throes of passion as they had atlast connected at the most intimate level.Jaejoong still felt the passionate tenderness of Yunho.Like Jaejoong was a delicate jewel.

Jaejoong shook his head,trying not to get roused again.God,this was so not happening.He was broken from his thoughts by tapping on the door.

'Jae,your phone is ringing',Yunho called from outside.Jaejoong shut the shower,grabbing the towel as he hollered back.

'Who is it?',he asked,drying himself quickly.There was a silence for sometime.

'It's Changmin.And he's crying',Yunho answered.

Jaejoong shot out of the bathroom,still half wet with hair dripping and the towel around his waist.He took the phone from Yunho,chest heavy with guilt.

'Hey sweety',Jaejoong whispered,his heart breaking as he heard the soft sobs.Yunho sat beside him,an arm snaking around his slim waist.He too appeared to have showered.

'U..umma,whele ale you?',Changmin whispered,his voice breaking miserably.Jaejoong closed his eyes for a moment to compose himself.He looked around for his shirt,trying to get dressed with one hand.Yunho handed him a few clothes.Jaejoong took them wthout even looking if they were his.

'Baby,don't cry.Umma will come in a moment',Jaejoong said,as he hopped around,trying to pull on the jeans.

'Umma,plwease no go.Minmin want umma',Changmin wailed heartbreakingly from the other end.

'I will take out the car',Yunho said,pecking Jaejoong's cheek before going downstairs.Jaejoong heard some crackling and his mother's voice floated through the phone.

'Umma,what happened?',Jaejoong said,as he rushed downstairs,running his hands through his hair,trying to smoothen them.

'He woke up suddenly around an hour ago and has been crying since then.Please come safely Jaejoong-ah. No need to worry'.

Jaejoong hung up as he settled in the car.

'What happened?Is everything fine?',Yunho ased,as he pulled through the driveway and gunned down the nearly empty road.It was just around 6:30 in the morning.So it was not much crowded.Jaejoong gave directions to his mother's house,which was on the outskirts of the city.Near the countryside.Changmin had gone to spend the weekend at his grandparents'.So it took a good half an hour till they reached his parents' house.

Once Yunho pulled up on the gravely driveway,Jaejoong all but jumped from the car, sprinting to the door.It was as if Mrs.Kim knew her son had arrived,because the door opened as he raised his hand to ring the bell.And Jaejoong found himself with an armful of a crying Changmin.

'Umma..n..no go',Changmin said,his sobs strangled as he buried his head into Jaejoong's nape.

'Hey baby,umma is here.It's alright.Umma is here',Jaejoong whispered,rocking the small body.Yunho had arrived by that time and was standing next to Jaejoong who was murmuring softly to the toddler.Jaejoong nodded at his mother and squeezed Yunho's hand before going to the garden for some quiet and peace.He went under the cherry tree,brushing away the settled snow on the wooden swing before he sat down.He pulled Changmin more closer to him and the child sniffled as he buried his face into his mother's chest,clutching tightly onto the clothes.

'Mi..Minmin dleam that umma go away.L..leave Minmin alone and go away.No go,pwease', Changmin said incoherently between sobs.Jaejoong was feeling guilty for leaving his poor child alone.He had not even called him last night as his head had been too mushy with heat and passion to make sense.

'Umma is not going.Umma will always stay with Minmin.Stop crying,baby.I am here, Changminnie.It will be fine. There's a good boy',Jaejoong said,rocking his son.He sang softly,as the snow fell gently,flakes drifting and alighting on them.Jaejoong drew the blanket around Changmin tighter as the toddler settled into sleep,hands even more tighter on Jaejoong's sweater.As if imploring his mother to stay.

'Hey,is everything ok?'.

Jaejoong looked up to see Yunho standing beside him.He moved a bit on the wooden swing, giving Yunho some space to sit.They sat in silence which was occasionally broken by a stray sob from Changmin.Jaejoong sighed softly,kissing the soft brown hair and wiping the wet cheeks.

'I am worried,Yunho',Jaejoong whispered at long last.

'Why baby?',Yunho said,pulling the pretty man into a one arm hug.Jaejoong sighed again, brushing the snow from the blanket wrapping Changmin.

'I don't know,Yun.It's Changmin.He is growing quieter day by day.More aloof.He prefers to spend time alone.He refuses even to go to Junsu and doesn't let go off me.And his appetite is waning.He just keeps quiet.I would be happy even if he threw tantrums or got angry or did some such thing.But he just becomes more quiet.I don't know what is happening.Do you think he is depressed?',Jaejoong asked,his wide doe eyes earnest and filled with unshed tears.Yunho kissed him,trying to soothe his fears.

'It will be fine Jae.Give him some time.There has been a lot of changes in his life too,recently.It will be fine. Because he has you with him',Yunho said,nuzzling the sweet- smelling raven hair.Jaejoong sighed as he patted his son who was stirring,still an occasional sob escaping him.

'Anyways,your mother has been calling you.You want to come in?',Yunho asked.Jaejoong nodded,getting up.He greeted his mother and went to settle Changmin in the bedroom.He placed his son on the bed,caressing the small,pale face.Changmin was looking so thin and ill now-a-days.Jaejoong wondered where he had gone wrong and he sighed in over-bearing guilt.He tucked in the blanket and placed a last kiss on the now sunken cheek, before going out.

'Ah,Jaejoong.You will be staying for lunch,right?Your sisters are visiting too.And we haven't had a family gathering in so many months.The company of a few children will also do Changmin some good',Mrs.Kim said. Jaejoong smiled as he helped his mother with the breakfast.He took a sip of water,trying to get his thoughts together.

'I hope your boyfriend stays for lunch,too',Mrs.Kim said cheerfully,patting Yunho's shoulder.

And out went the water from the plump lips.

                                                                                -x-x-x-

my update before a hiatus...

kamsahamnida!!