Kisses and stuff....

NO APPA!!!ONLY UMMA!!

'So,when are you planning on introducing Yunho hyung to ahjumma and ahjussi?',Junsu asked,as he sat on the sofa,leaning into the pillows.Jaejoong looked at him,rocking Changmin who was sleeping in his arms,settling into the rocking chair.

'We have just started to date,Su.I want to wait till we are steady and sure',Jaejoong said.

'Steady and sure?Hyung,Yunho hyung is practically your husband now.He is here almost everyday.And you make lunch and dinner for him like a dutiful wife.You might just as well start a family now',Junsu said,earning a pillow on his face.He looked at Jaejoong with a 'you-can't-deny' look.Jaejoong's cheeks were hot as he glared at Junsu.

'You have been spending an awful lot of time with Heechul,it seems',Jaejoong said.

'Not really.We just have found a very good topic for discussion',Junsu said,leaning back on the couch and throwing Jaejoong a knowing glance.Jaejoong muttered darkly beneath his breathe which sounded suspiciously like 'some friends they are'.

'Face it,hyung.It's the truth.You should just decide the date of your wedding.And you deserve someone like Yunho hyung.He loves you and Changmin very much.I have seen the way he looks at you.Like you are some treasure that he must protect.You two will be perfect together,hyung.It's high tme sinceyou got some real love and happiness',Junsu said. Jaejoong sighed slightly as he adjusted Changmin's position in his arms so the toddler was sleeping on his chest,the head on his heart.He the soft brown hair lovingly.

'I know,Su.I understand too.Yunho loves me as much as I love him.He loves Changmin as his own son.And I can't ask for anything more',Jaejoong said.

'Then what is stopping you,hyung?',Junsu asked,sitting straighter and looking at Jaejoong who was frowning slightly.He looked at Junsu and sighed.

'Changmin',he said.Junsu raised his eyebrow in question.

'What do you mean,hyung?Changmin likes Yunho too.He is comfotable with him.He even talks to him and allows him to be near you',Junsu said,not understanding.

'I know that Changmin has started to like Yunho.But he has not yet accepted him.I don't know,Su,but Changmin has become more clingy.Remember how he didn't want to let go off me when Yunho was here for dinner the other day?I don't think he is ready to accept Yunho as his father.And I don't want to force him.Yunho knows this and I am thankful for him for understanding.I am just waiting till Changmin really accepts Yunho',Jaejoong said.

Junsu sighed as he looked at the toddler clutching tightly onto Jaejoong's sweater.As if he was afraid his mother would leave if he didn't hold on.

                                              -x-x-x-

Jaejoong smiled at Yunho as he went over to him,again the pink shade creeping on his face.He should seriously get some control over himself.He felt a bit annoyed at himself for reacting so immediately towards Yunho who was as calm and poised as the summer sea.Then why was he the only one acting and feeling like a teen getting to meet her crush.Gosh,he was such a girl sometimes.

'You are looking exceptionally beautiful today',Yunho murmured in his ears,making the pink on his cheeks upgrade to red.He tried to look everywhere but at Yunho but failed as he caught the almond eyes staring deeply into his.He swore he must have had whimpered as he met the heated gaze of the other and mentally slapped himself for behaving so stupidly.But before he could act on his decison to be more in control,soft lips pressing onto his made him lose the little control he had in him.He melted into the warm embrace, arms snaking around Yunho's neck as he stood on his toes to gain more comfortable position.

His fingers tangled themselves into Yunho's hair as the their tongues met into a dance, deepening the kiss.Yunho's taste was so addictive.Something between dark chocolate and strawberries.Playful,yet full of sin.He moaned a little as the kiss grew more intense and Yunho's hands his sides,squeezing them lightly.The movement sent such a shiver through him that he gasped,pulling back and gulping in the much needed air.He looked at Yunho and whimpered once more to see the dark gaze full of desire.

They had never been so intimate before.Just a few furtive pecks here and there,stolen when Changmin was not looking as he was almost always there when they were together.And they had been all tender and shy kisses.Conveying their love and support to each other.

But this was on a whole new level.It shook Jaejoong to the core,igniting in him something which left him wanting more.Craving more.His legs were still shaking slightly and his heart trying to jump from his chest.It was so intense.And it was just a kiss.If only this made him act like he did,he didn't even want to imagine what would have happened if they had gone a step further.And Yunho's eyes were showing all the readiness for that next step.He looked down,the burning haze too much for him.

'I think we should go',Yunho said,his voice husky and deep,making Jaejoong suppress the moan that threatened to escape him.God,what was happening to him.They got into the car, not speaking a word.Silence reigned as Yunho drove them someplace for dinner.But the atmosphere in the car was live and crackling,ready to ignite with a single move.And it was Jaejoong who was responsible for the spark that set off everything.

He peeked at Yunho,trying to gauge the other's expression.Yunho's hands were gripping the steering wheel tightly,his knuckles turned white.His eyes were hard and staring at the road ahead.Jaejoong desperately wished he had Changmin with them.Something to alleviate the electric mood in the car.And something he could hold onto.But Changmin was at his mother's place.He just hoped Yunho would say something.Anything.Hell,even a talk on how the weather was would be good enough.Anything to break the silence.

'Hey',Jaejoong said,his voice croaky and airy.And Yunho let out a groan,alarming Jaejoong further.

'A..are you okay,Yunho?',he asked,now worried.His voice was strangely breathy.Hecleared hs throat once.Yunho nodded stiffly,his hands shaking lightly.Jaejoong saw it and timidly put his hand on Yunho's.This is was the spark needed to combust the tense situation in the car.Yunho's pulled up to the side of the road and Jaejoong looked out. They were in some sort of residential area.And by the looks of it,it was where the mega rich lived.And for some reason,Jaejoong knew what was going to happen.Or will happen.

'Where are-mmmph!'.

He was cut off by hot lips on his.He whimpered as Yunho pushed him against the door,  almost straddling him as he abused his lips.He tried to move as the door handle was digging painfully into his back.But Yunho was stronger than him.He moaned slightly as Yunho's tongue explored his mouth, and .It was damn addicting.The kiss deepened even more as Jaejoong tilted his head slightly,allowing Yunho to explore him more.They pulled back as suddenly as they started,panting harshly.Yunho ran a finger across Jaejoong's swolled,red lips,eyes blazing.

'So beautiful.So enchanting',he muttered,making Jaejoong blush all the shades of red, his face finally settling on the most vibrant shade of crimson.It had become hot inside the car and Jaejoong could feel swaet starting to form on his back and chest.Yunho leaned in to his lips.He moved to his jaws and up his jawline to his highly sensitive ears. He breathed on them and Jaejoong suppressed another moan as his body shook in the pleasant shiver.

'I take my words back.You are not beautiful',Yunho said,his husky voice shaking Jaejoong even more making him arch his back slightly.Yunho leaned back and Jaejoong frowned.But he found himself in opposite positions.Yunho against the door and Jaejoong straddling him.

'You are ravishing',Yunho whispered and bit his ear lightly.Jaejoong couldn't hold back and let out a loud moan as he held tightly onto Yunho.This all was so over-whelming.But he couldn't turn back for some reason.Yunho's lips and tongue on his neck made sure to destroy any resistance he had been planning.

'Let me eat you,Jaejoong.I just can't hold back now',Yunho said,and sunk his teeth into the soft skin on his throat.Jaejoong made a strange sound between a gasp and a moan as his entire body shook from the feelings building up inside him.He wanted them out.He was feeling so hot.Sweat ran down his back,tickling his over-sensitised skin.This was surely going to end the way he had unconsciously thought.He looked at Yunho with half closed eyes and Yunho captured his lips again,biting onto them.

'Say you will be mine,Jae',Yunho said, the spot on Jaejoong's neck where he had bitten.Jaejoong could hardly even think through the violent shocks of pleasure running through him.His voice was shaking with the intensity of the shivers.

'Make me yours,Yunho'.

                                                                                             -x-x-x-

my innocent story is corrupted!!!/blames Yunjae for being bunnies/

what do u think will happen