ing or Sleeping?

NO APPA!!!ONLY UMMA!!

It was almost 7 pm.Their guest would arrive any moment now.And Changmin was still not ready.

Because he was busy trying to reach the pot of stew which Jaejoong had left to cool a bit on the table. He had almost succeeded in pulling the table cloth and the pot of stew on it when Jaejoong saw him.He rushed in and gently pried off the cloth from Changmin's little fist before he upset the whole thing and get hot food on himself.

'Minnie?What did I tell you?This is for the ahjussi',Jaejoong said.Little Changmin gave a cute pout.

'But Minmin is hungly!And it smells good!',little Changmin said,with wide eyes and flailing chubby,little arms showing the extent of his hunger.Jaejoong sighed at his food loving son.

'Ahjussi will eat all!And Minmin won't get anything!', Changmin said,pouting again.'Ahjussi eat all umma food!Umma food is only Minmin's!'

Jaejoong's eyebrows rose a bit as he gave another sigh.Sometimes he wondered whether his son was bipolar.

'Minnie,when we call guests,we have to think about them first',Jaejoong said patiently as he carried his son to the bedroom to get him ready.Changmin stayed quiet till Jaejoong finished dressing him in proper clothes.Little Changmin had been running around in a nothing but a shirt that belonged to one of Jaejoong's nephews,which almost came up till his knees and a pair of Spongebob underwear.

It was when Jaejoong was gently combing his hair that Changmin spoke again.

'So umma cooked all fol ahjussi?',he asked.Jaejoong nodded before giving one last sweep to the little mop of brown hair.Just then the doorbell rang and Jaejoong stood up,settling Changmin who was frowning a bit,on the floor.Somehow,he didn't like the idea of his umma cooking for someone else.It was his umma.Not the ahjussi's.He followed his mother who opened the door to reveal the kind-hearted ahjussi who had helped him.

'Hello Jung-ssi.Please come in',Jaejoong said,moving aside to let in the nicely dressed man.

'Thank you for inviting me,Kim-ssi',Jung Yunho said,smiling and handing a box of cookies to Jaejoong who said it was unnecessary of him.Yunho saw Changmin peaking out slightly from behind Jaejoong's legs and kneeled down to greet him.

'Hello little one.How are you?',Yunho asked.Changmin hid again behind Jaejoong's leg,without answering.Jaejoong ruffled his hair,chuckling a bit.

'Minnie,won't you greet ahjussi?',Jaejoong asked.Changmin pouted slightly before bowing slightly.

'Annyeonghaseyo,ahjussi',Changmin said.Yunho smiled at him,his almond eyes twinkling.

'Annyeong little one.May I know your name?',Yunho asked.Changmin looked at Jaejoong who smiled at him,nodding.

'Kim Changmin.Thlee yeals old',he said,raising 3 fingers.

Yunho reached to ruffle Changmin's hair,but Changmin shook his head vigorously and hid  again,his tiny hands gripping the fabric of Jaejoong's jeans tightly.

'Haha.He isn't usually this shy.Please come in',Jaejoong said,ushering Yunho in.Changmin  followed Jaejoong,still holding onto Jaejoong's jeans,keeping close to him.He wasn't sure what he should be feeling,so he kept quiet as Jaejoong settled him in the old,carved wooden rocking chair he loved.He watched Yunho settle in the small two-seater sofa, looking around with a calm smile on his face.

It was a little house.Jaejoong was determined to bring up his son on his own,without any type of help from others.As a result they had to make do with a tiny,but really cosy cottage which was equiped with bare minimum needs.It was painted a lovely peach colours from outside and baby pink and blue shades on inside,giving a soothening as well as cheerful effect.Yunho's eyes swept across the sparsely decorated wall which was adorned with just a calender and a small softboard which had a few pieces of coloured paper pinned on it.The cosy look was completed by an antique looking rocking chair which was occupied by Changmin by the window.

It was a few awkward silent moments in which Yunho tried to make small talk with the little boy who just stared at him with his huge brown Bambi eyes.Thankfully Jaejoong came back in few moments,smiling at the two.

'Dinner is ready.Let us eat',he said,picking up a suddenly excited Changmin from the chair.Yunho followed them both into the kitchen and a really delicious smell hit him,making his mouth water.Jaejoong settled a bouncy Changmin in his high chair. He had already arranged the plates and chopsticks in really pretty way and was now serving steaming food onto it.They all settled down and tucked into delicious food.

'This is the best dinner I have ever had.Better than food prepared in 5-star hotels. This is simply wonderful!',Yunho gushed,eyes twinkling and smiling.Jaejoong smiled a bit shyly,cheeks getting pinkish,at the compliments.He didn't always get compliments for his food from strangers.Seeing that he just cooked for himself and his son.And his best friend,occasionally.Little Changmin looked at the exchange between both the adults, his food forgotten,a small pout on his face.He kept on pouting until Jaejoong turned his attention to him,feeding him again.But his mother was talking again with the ahjussi.

Dinner went on quiet smoothtly.With the two adults getting to know know each other better and better. Jaejoong got to know that his guest was THE Jung Yunho,the Ice Prince of the corporate world. Which meant he owned half the world.And he looked nothing the cold businessman he was,laughing and chatting warmly here.It was when Jaejoong noticed that Changmin was drooping off on his empty plate that Jaejoong got,clearing the plates.Yunho got up too,trying to take some in his hands.

'Let me help you,please',he said.But Jaejoong took it from his hands.

'No please.You are our guest',Jaejoong said,ushering him into the hall.Jaejoong just dumped the plates in the sink,noting to wash them in the morning.He picked up a half asleep Changmin and settled on the rocking chair with him.the little one curled up into the sweet smelling warmth,tiny hands onto Jaejoong T-shirt as sleep slowly overtook him.

'You have a nice home,Kim-ssi',Yunho said,glancing around.

'Oh no.It's really simple and small,actually',Jaejoong said,a bit embarrased at such an important man complimenting his little home.

'No really,it is.It is very',Yunho paused a bit,before whispering the next word,'homely'.Jaejoong caught a hint of wistfulness in the voice but decided to let it pass.Silence relapsed which was suddenly broken by Changmin's mumbling which sounded suspiciously like 'food'.Jaejoong chuckled a bit,patting his son's back gently,lulling him into deeper sleep.

'He always talks before he finally settles down.Just like his fa-',Jaejoong stopped suddenly,a pained look flashing over his pretty features.Yunho noticed it,but he kept silent,not wanting to seem overly nosy.He cleared his throat to break the awkward silence.

'I guess I should be going now.It is getting pretty late',Yunho said,picking up his coat,though it was just 10 o'clock.Jaejoong smiled embarrasedly,making to get up from the chair.He went to see Yunho off at the door.

'It was nice knowing you,Kim-ssi.And thank you very much for the delicious meal',Yunho said,standing outside the door.

'Oh no.Please.It's the least I can do for you after you found my baby',Jaejoong said,softly carressing Changmin's hair.Yunho smiled.

'I hope I can see you again,Kim-?',Yunho started saying but Jaejoong cut him.

'Jaejoong',he said.

'Pardon?'

'Call me Jaejoong',Jaejoong said.

'Then you have to call me Yunho.It only seems fair then',Yunho said,smiling.Jaejoong laughed lightly, covering his mouth with his hand.

'Ok Yunho',Jaejoong said,smiling at the taller guy.The two just kept on looking at each other,eyes boring into each others.

'You have really beautiful eyes,Jaejoong',Yunho suddenly said.Jaejoong blushed lightly,trying to hide his face.Yunho's hand was reaching up automatically when;

'Umma..mine..'.

The sudden words came from the crook of Jaejoong's neck startled both the adults into their senses. Jaejoong turned redder,patting Changmin while Yunho laughed awkwardly.

'I guess I should go.Good night,Jaejoong',Yunho said.

'Good night,yunho.Drive safely',Jaejoong said,closing the door after Yunho left.He looked at Changmin who appeared to have sunk deep in sleep.He shook his head slightly,switching off the lights before going into the bedroom.And he missed the small smirk smile that crossed on his son's face.

Kim Changmin:1 ; Jung Yunho: 0

                                                                            -x-x-x-

I am really sorry for late update.

I had many unpleasant things going on...

Really sorry...

I hope i didn't disappoint you all..

please read and comment..

kamsahamnida..